xisto Community
rpgsearcherz

Coke Vs Pepsi Which Do You Prefer?

i think dr. pepper beats all three. if it's between coke and pepsi though. coke wins hands down.

I would drink Dr.Pepper, but apparently if I do something really awkward will happen to me and everyone will laugh. I want to know who came up with that advertising campaign..

I'll tell you, as a drink on its own- Coke. It's great, and can also be mixed with other things quite easily. If I were to enjoy, say, a Turkey dinner I would definitely drink a Pepsi with it. Pepsi actually has a stronger taste, and so compliments food quite well. Sometimes though, nothing beats a coke.. I put that down to the chemicals.

I have never been much of Dr.Pepper Guy.... I love MOUNTAIN DEW! Nothing can beat the Dew. And of course, my favorite one is Mountain Dew inside a large Slurpee. mmmmm.... But if its between Coke v. Pepsi -- coke wins for its taste and ads!

I have never been much of Dr.Pepper Guy.... I love MOUNTAIN DEW! Nothing can beat the Dew. And of course, my favorite one is Mountain Dew inside a large Slurpee. mmmmm.... But if its between Coke v. Pepsi -- coke wins for its taste and ads!

God I hate Mountain Dew.. They've just released it in the UK. We already had it, it was called '7Up'- a canned drink that tastes almost the same, only less disgustingly sweet.

Not that I want to change the topic too much, but the best drink on the market at the moment is Irn Bru, the most popular soft drink in Scotland. Coca Cola Vanilla used to be the best before they pulled it from the shelves (I'm assuming someone died).

Irn Bru is a taste sensation that spread throughout the nation and serves as a delicious libation.

Posted Image

God I hate Mountain Dew.. They've just released it in the UK. We already had it, it was called '7Up'- a canned drink that tastes almost the same, only less disgustingly sweet.

Not that I want to change the topic too much, but the best drink on the market at the moment is Irn Bru, the most popular soft drink in Scotland. Coca Cola Vanilla used to be the best before they pulled it from the shelves (I'm assuming someone died).

Irn Bru is a taste sensation that spread throughout the nation and serves as a delicious libation.

Posted Image

Man, Vanilla coke was awesome. I loved it! I heard it was pulled because it just wasn't popular enough though.

In the U.S. we have both Mountain Dew and 7-Up and have for years, :P. At least since I was a lot younger (12+ years ago).

We don't have this "Irn Bru" though, as far as I know.

Man, Vanilla coke was awesome. I loved it! I heard it was pulled because it just wasn't popular enough though.
In the U.S. we have both Mountain Dew and 7-Up and have for years, :P. At least since I was a lot younger (12+ years ago).

We don't have this "Irn Bru" though, as far as I know.

I would kill for a Vanilla Coke right now... I hate all the new Cokes that are coming out now, Diet Coke and now Coke Zero! Why can't they just keep to the original.

@Phil We have 7-UP here too! I don't like it that much though, Mountain Dew is better. And I'm curious now how the 'Irn Bru' tastes like. How do you even pronounce it? Iron Bru? or Eran Bru?

I would kill for a Vanilla Coke right now... I hate all the new Cokes that are coming out now, Diet Coke and now Coke Zero! Why can't they just keep to the original.
@Phil We have 7-UP here too! I don't like it that much though, Mountain Dew is better. And I'm curious now how the 'Irn Bru' tastes like. How do you even pronounce it? Iron Bru? or Eran Bru?

"Iron Brew". Also, I didn't realize 7Up was American.. :D
Fun fact: The red dot in the 7Up logo is supposed to represent the creator's red eyes, for he was an albino.

In hindsight, if they were to release Coke Vanilla again it'd be my all time favourite drink.. Coke Lime is seriously rubbish- but everyone's buying it. I just have to create Coke Vanilla the unhealthy way by pouring industrial amounts of Vanilla flavouring into a regular Coke.

At one time I was a Pepsi drinker and of course enjoyed various Pepsi products, mostly Mountain Dew. Now, I am a coke addict may it be cans or bottles I go for coke when I am need of a cola surge. Of course, I still enjoy the Pepsi product just not Pepsi itself, though I rarely drink it if I am looking for a little sugar.

Coca Cola or Pepsi? Either works for me, though I'm not a big fan of any of the two. Coca Cola seems to have more of a fizzy taste while Pepsi has a weaker flavor but both are just as good. The lime flavored versions did add a change to the flavor, but most people don't really want change - they want the Pepsi or Coca Cola that they have grown to love. In India, Thumbs Up seems to be more popular than either Coca Cola or Pepsi. There was a drink names Shani which was sweeter and I'd like one occasionally instead of Coca Cola or Pepsi, but I wouldn't have it more than twice a month or so. There are a lot of competing brands for the same type of product, such as 7 Up, Mountain Dew, and Sprite in the clear-as-water fizzy drinks, and Fanta and Miranda in the orangy artificatial flavored fizzy drinks. Coca Cola Cherry and Coca Cola Vanilla are probably unique flavors, but they aren't main stream and aren't available in all geographical locations.

Definitely COKE! Nothing better than a ice cold coke in a hot day, hot night, cold day and cold night. :lol: I'm not sure if it's available in other countries, we have a variation of Coke - Coke Sakto. It's around 200 mL which is better if you're health conscious. Not actually better than water for health buffs, but better than drink 8 or 12 ozs.

I personally don't like Coke or Pepsi, but sometimes I buy them, as they are good for some cocktails :DI usually buy Coke, but sometimes I also like to try out an buy Pepsi, for me there's no much difference, maybe it could depend on the price? but they both usually cost the same :)