xisto Community
Ash-Bash

Iphone 4 Yes its here

Yes its finally here the new iPhone 4!

Posted Image

The new features:

Facetime

People have been dreaming about video calling for decades. The new iPhone 4 makes it a reality. This is certainly a more fun way to interact with others such as your kids when you are away from home.

2 Cameras

The new iPhone 4 has 2 Cameras! One on the front which focuses on you and used for Facetime/Video Calling and one on the back to capture that amazing shot. You are able to switch between both in a video call so others can see where you are, This can be done at a tap of a button.

Retina display

The new display on the iPhone 4 now makes your iPhone look alive with a sharper and crisp look to it!

Others

You are able to do 2 things at once without closing the application I.E You could be watching a movie receive a text, reply and carry on watching the movie.

Shoot your own movies in high definition. Capture impressive video even in low-light settings, thanks to the advanced backside illumination sensor and built-in LED light. Then edit and create your own mini-masterpiece right on iPhone 4 using the new iMovie app ? with Apple-designed themes, titles and transitions. It's coming soon to the App Store.

Camera Back

The new iPhone 4 is the always-with-you HD video camera.

iMovie lets you make polished movies right on iPhone 4.

5 Megapixel Camera with LED Flash

Apps

On the new iPhone OS software you are able to organise apps into folders for fast access to your favourites.

iBooks

You are also able to change the home screen wallpaper without voiding your warranty with a Jail break. Get one-tap access to everything on your iPhone and change the wallpaper to match your mood.

Voice

The new iPhone has a Built-in noise suppression makes phone calls easier to hear.

Well I don't know about new guys but I am going to be pre ordering the new iPhone on the 15th June and get it on the 24th June! These features sound amazing!

Facetime

People have been dreaming about video calling for decades. The new iPhone 4 makes it a reality. This is certainly a more fun way to interact with others such as your kids when you are away from home.

Something I've seen quite a few phones able to do in the past, and much cheaper than an iPhone too! I wouldn't exactly say the 4th iPhone makes the dream a reality when it's been around for so long.

Retina display

The new display on the iPhone 4 now makes your iPhone look alive with a sharper and crisp look to it!

Calling it a "Retina Display" (ie. it matches the physical resolution achieved by the human eye) is a lie on Apple's part unless you hold your phone very far away from your face when you use it. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2364871,00.asp

Something I've seen quite a few phones able to do in the past, and much cheaper than an iPhone too! I wouldn't exactly say the 4th iPhone makes the dream a reality when it's been around for so long.

Yes this has been avalible on other phones before the iPhone and yes they are cheaper though with the iPhone being so popular I am sure video calling will come to life, though I think the price of this is 50Pence a minute in the UK instead of a 10pence charge for a normal call.
However they have said it currently only available over WIFI though though by the words of the message by the end of 2010 it sounds like it should be available on 3G.

Calling it a "Retina Display" (ie. it matches the physical resolution achieved by the human eye) is a lie on Apple's part unless you hold your phone very far away from your face when you use it. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2364871,00.asp

Well I do think Apple do a very good job on there displays some I am sure it will be great.

It does sound great and is sure to sell well, no matter how the reviews turn out to be. What about the pricing? I always get confused about the pricing of the iPhone. On the Apple site it says starting from $199 - is that the old 2G iPhone or the 3G one? And how is the cost of the iPhone4 going to be?

Pricing in my country is really over the top. 2G iPhones are now selling for Rs.15000+ ($326+) while 3G phones are selling as high as Rs.41000 ($890). Is it really so highly priced in the US/UK too? I don't think so! iPhone4 is certain to cost even more over here. I still don't know why Apple doesn't have a regulated price for all countries. It's a good offering for a handful of countries while others are left staring at the carrot on a stick.

I don't like that it doesn't support 3g calls without Wi-Fi... Normally , 3G connection is much more expensive but it should support it.The price is what Iphone makes it special. Actually, it isn't something special , everything is as it was,only the front camera and bigger screen are new.Anyway,news are proving that Apple are working. After the problems with Adobe i am a little dissapointed from them.

Anyway,news are proving that Apple are working.

They have no other option but to work! The excitement that used to surround the iPhone is slowly dying because there are far better smartphones in the market, which is why Apple is working hard to maintain the exclusivity associated with the iPhone. But they'll get worldwide appeal only when the price appeals to the locals in their respective countries.

@simpleton.You are absolutely wrong.Because even though there are lot of companies releasing so many high end mobiles the value and demand of Apple's I phone never decrease.That's the technology and brand value of I phone and it is releasing mobiles in extraordinary form but not selling software or other parts from other companies.

iPhone 4is no small thing to review.it may be Apple's most successful launch yet.Apple is calling the LED backlit, 960 x 640 IPS screen the "Retina Display" due to its high resolution and pixel density. At the same 3.5-inches as the older screens, the new display manages an insane 326ppi pixel density along with an 800:1 contrast ratio.you have options for a 5x digital zoom (which produces results that look like a digital zoom) and basic on / off / auto settings for the flash.

The first thing really amazed me when they launched this phone was its screen resolution, it has a very high resolution but wait a minute, why they haven't created it in 16/9 ratio ? they have created it with a 1.5 aspect ratio which for me means of two things, first they found it cheaper, i mean they have found it is easier to make it in this resolution other than 16/9 ratio or they have first built the whole phone and they have thought about its LCD after building other parts and as they have to fit lcd in its place then they have to use this ratio because of the shape of the phone. i don't know if any of those things i have said is true but just go to youtube and tell me if you can find any video with aspect ratio of 1.5, all of them are 4:3 or 16:9 and nothing else and so when you play a 16:9 then some of your screen will be left without use, i don't think they have done any smart in this case (actually many phones are coming with 15/9 aspect ratio and this is a lot better than 18/9=1.5 aspect ratio at least you will use more of your screen).The second thing amazed me is the processor, they only want to use their name on it, it is built by samsung (they say we have designed it) and it is based on arm-cortex A8 and PowerVR gpu so i don't know why they haven't use a normal TIOMAP chip (actually samsung is doing this too in their phones but i don't know why). 512MB of ram is a good thing but for an android OS when it comes to IOS i'm not really interested in. again no support for external memory card (these policies are really weird, why they do not want you to use external memory card), i was expecting that after seeing new WP7 based phones without memory card support. Single load speaker !!!! apple is popular for its ipods then why they haven't implemented at least a stereo load speaker? there are many other limitations too just google iphone4 and you will find hundreds of them.By the way there is a device which is available and it is called "Samsung I9000 Galaxy S" with half of iphone4 price, i have heard from many peoples saying that iphone is more durable than samsung mobile phones, so here is my question : samsung has built this phone heart (processor) so if smasung is not making durable phones then iphone4 is going to have a heart attack :D , these are my thoughts and every one is free to agree or disagree with them, i think if you want to buy a iphone4 then buy Samsung I9000 Galaxy S !

yes i am using this mobile phone from last month but it is not so good as the Black berry Bold 9000 . its results are not so good as the Blackberry bold 9000 . but i like it too with its font and Colour style and it is also so much stylish.

iphone 4 can install spyware???? i don't know. Because i want to buy a new iphone4, and i want to know, iphone 4 whether install spyware or not? can you shared for me a little information about that. as much as possible ^^ :D thank

Any type of cell phone can get viruses (or spyware), as they are basically just computers with different features. Though this is true, I wouldn't worry about it as the chances that a phone will be targeted for attacks is very slim. There's just not enough to gain from it.

iphone 4 can install spyware???? i don't know. Because i want to buy a new iphone4, and i want to know, iphone 4 whether install spyware or not? can you shared for me a little information about that. as much as possible ^^ :D thank

you try omegaspy for your iphone