xisto Community
kelly_brooks

Its Possible To Earn Money Quickly?

Well you can try to scam some foolish people out there, it is said that scam is one of today's business of the year... lol no, i'm just joking. Well i've heard a way that combining other paid to stuff like combining linkbucks, uploading, image share, et ce te ra. I have never tried because indonesia was never on the list anyway, but there might be some way to say that they are low investment, but trust me, they need hell lot of work to do. Most of these 'small investment' way needed what it called 'referral' so even in spite of your hard work, you'll still gain nothing if you don't have those named 'referral'. Of course, referral links are forbidden here so never think about promoting your link here or else you'll get owned. Another simple way is to make a for-adsense-sites/blogs. Again, i've never tried it. It just shame from my point of view if you created some useless websites just for making some bucks. Just get a real job out there. You almost don't need any investment for that ;)

One thing people tend to forget is that if it was easy, everyone would be doing it. If it was that simple to earn money online, don't you think we'd have thousands of millionaires in one city (not talking about Bel Air ;))?There are ways to make money with small investments, but none of them are sure. You can, for one, invest in stocks. Would you like to? I don't think so, since there is a jungle out there (we might deny it, but the market isn't quite stable just yet) right now. You could click commercials all day long and earn a few bucks that way, but do you really want to spend time on that?The third way is the most complicated, because it involves your time and brains in one. Do you have an interest you'd like to write about? Something you know? That is appreciated. You could sign up for some affiliate programs, AdSense, bunch of other advertising sites that give you money per click (so-called PPC or Pay Per Click) and earn your money working. Again, if it were easy - everyone would be doing it. You must learn that nobody gives things away just for free - if they don't see an advantage in doing so, they wouldn't do it.

Hi!As an individual, there is only so much that you can do. Freelancing is a great way to live life on your own terms, though you might run into a dry period when you have lots of time and you do not really have much to do to utilize your time, but when you work alone, you can only do so much. My point is that if you do want to rake in large profits, you have got to form an organization. You could have a human resources consultancy where all you do is interview people and send them to organizations that do need them - you would have to pay for individuals to interview the job applicants and would be earning your revenue from the organizations, often as a percentage of the job applicant's offered salary.Setting up an organization also has the advantages of achieving economy of scale and economy of scope. Economies of scale are the cost savings that an organization achieves from manufacturing a product or providing a service on a massive scale. An organization that build specialty cars and custom-builds each of the cars will have to charge much more to make the same profit per car as an organization that engages in mass production and builds ever car in exactly the same manner. When engaging in activities that involve purchasing from a supplier, it is possible to get discounts on bulk purchases, such as the kind that you get at the stores when you purchase two items and get a third one for free. You can also get preferential fulfillment of orders if you are a bulk customer because the supplier would want to make every effort to retain you and to keep you from going to one of their suppliers - taking your business elsewhere would mean a pretty huge loss of sales for them, if you are a major customer. Economies of scope is the cost saving that results from being able to utilize your organization's assets to the maximum possible extent. For example, if you have a car that you want to utilize for your business, you drive it from home to work and from home to work, plus some driving around in the evenings to run errands and for going out shopping with the family or out to see a movie with friends, you still have a period when the car is left in the parking lot either because you are in the office and have a job that does not involve travel or are back from home and have a business that shuts down for the night. If you were to save on the cost of insurance of the vehicle, which is paid on an yearly basis, by using the vehicle for the transportation of night workers and for having other employees in the organization use the car while you are in office, you achieve economy of scope by reducing the idle time that your assets have within the organization. By having a human resources officer within your organization manage resources for multiple geographical locations within the organization, you are achieving economies of scope by utilizing the transaction cost to achieve the maximum benefit.As an organization, you would also have the added benefit of having specialized workers that perform a particular task extremely well. They would be able to provide you with greater inputs on how a particular process can be made more efficient and they would be more knowledgeable about the role that they perform within the organization.Online businesses deal with their customers online and usually provide services online, but you do have to maintain physical resources to be able to run the business. For example, you do need to get individuals to maintain the website, you would need individuals to help broker the deals that you provide to your customers, and if you are manufacturing goods that you sell over the Internet, you need to be able to set up a manufacturing plant or at least a small scale manufacturing division within the organization that can produce the goods as quickly as you are able to sell them.In terms of customer perceptions, the stability of an organization exceeds that of an individual and therefore you would come across as more credible and would give the customer the impression that there is somebody that he or she can rely on and will not disappear overnight in the face of a crisis.So, anyway, the point is that you either need to pool together your investment with like-minded individuals and form an organization or you might not really manage to "earn quick money."

hi everybody. talking about robots want to say that i use Fish Forex Robot and really surprised by it's work. my investment in the robot was paid off less than in a week. also they give some guarantees for this robot and i wonder have anybody ever asked for getting money back? anyway im satisfied with it's work.

If somebody knows a nice way to earn money it is very unlikely that this person will share the idea this person has in this forum.

Why not?

I know a way to make money. But then again, it requires effort to make it so I don't suppose that's what people (referring to a "metaphorical someone" who usually asks these kind of questions) want to hear. If they want to make it playing games or watching TV, all are welcome to give it a shot. But when people start making money in one of these ways, they usually aren't satisfied with monetary rewards.

~

LittleAsterisk *

She's got point though. If there is any money making scheme or strategy used too much by sharing then it becomes less effective later. For example person who used niche blogging technique first likely to earn more than others. Once he started to share his secrets and other people emulating him or other similar tactics then chances of devaluing the method is more plus people get used to it and it becomes less effective. This is the case especially when you're selling some items with that niche blog. You have to experience this on your own that business tactics if overused becomes useless so people less share those online or even with other people.

CSS tricks' Chris Coyier had a post published recently on "blogs that copy your site's content." In other words, other guys publishing word-to-word what you've written. The conclusion(s) he's come to are:

1. YOU have published that content first, therefore YOU first have access to it.

2. YOUR blog has more credibility. Because it does not steal content from others.

3. Incoming links from these sites will do a few things to improve your Google Page Rank.

While not all are directly related to this "money-make-quick" stuff, points 1 and 2 still stand. The guy who first started making money blogging probably still does so, and he makes the most because he's (1) been there longest, (2) knows best from his own experience, (3) teaching others HOW to blog. This basically means that a lot of "fresh" bloggers will already be using his knowledge on their blogs, which gives him respect (karma or something, call it whatever you want) WITHIN the community.

I remember someone once asked a question like "If you share tips on your [industry/work/something-like], won't that leave less work for you?" (in the sense of people rather doing their own thing then hiring you to do it for them).

The short answer is: no, it won't. People who seek for advice on your industry are most likely not interested in buying your services. They just want to learn. On the other hand, someone looking for (say) professional body copy written is more likely to hire you if he sees you know what you're doing (via the advices you share, etc.) than if he just reads about you. He was never interested in learning HOW to write in the first place.

(P.S. I have a rather chaotic way of thinking, as you see, and you perhaps won't understand some of the stuff I tried to say. Apologies for that in advance. :) I tried to separate my thoughts using a horizontal rule there, but it doesn't seem to work. :D Shout if you'd like for me to explain some of this.)

CSS tricks' Chris Coyier had a post published recently on "blogs that copy your site's content." In other words, other guys publishing word-to-word what you've written. The conclusion(s) he's come to are:

1. YOU have published that content first, therefore YOU first have access to it.

2. YOUR blog has more credibility. Because it does not steal content from others.

3. Incoming links from these sites will do a few things to improve your Google Page Rank.

While not all are directly related to this "money-make-quick" stuff, points 1 and 2 still stand. The guy who first started making money blogging probably still does so, and he makes the most because he's (1) been there longest, (2) knows best from his own experience, (3) teaching others HOW to blog. This basically means that a lot of "fresh" bloggers will already be using his knowledge on their blogs, which gives him respect (karma or something, call it whatever you want) WITHIN the community.

I remember someone once asked a question like "If you share tips on your [industry/work/something-like], won't that leave less work for you?" (in the sense of people rather doing their own thing then hiring you to do it for them).

Yes please. Explain it all if you wish.

The short answer is: no, it won't. People who seek for advice on your industry are most likely not interested in buying your services. They just want to learn. On the other hand, someone looking for (say) professional body copy written is more likely to hire you if he sees you know what you're doing (via the advices you share, etc.) than if he just reads about you. He was never interested in learning HOW to write in the first place.

(P.S. I have a rather chaotic way of thinking, as you see, and you perhaps won't understand some of the stuff I tried to say. Apologies for that in advance. :) I tried to separate my thoughts using a horizontal rule there, but it doesn't seem to work. :D Shout if you'd like for me to explain some of this.)

Yes please. Explain it all if you wish. And most of all explain the meaning of the line in the middle of the post please.

:)

Edited by Eza (see edit history)

Okay, but remember... You've asked for it. :D

If you give away knowledge on your industry, won't this harm you?

Say you're a really good programmer. And I don't mean just that you can type code, but that you actually know all the logic behind it, and that you understand how to apply your knowledge for the purposes of improving application's performances. And let's suppose there's almost no one like you -- let's say you're the "king" of "codetopia".

So, companies like Microsof, Apple, Ubisoft and similar want you to work for them. Because you're good.

If you're paranoid and you think someone's going to take away your job if you share your knowledge with him, you'll keep the things you know for yourself. No one will probably like you -- not even the companies you work for -- because it's somewhat expected of you to give away knowledge.

On the other hand, let's say you do share your talent with the world and (for instance) start a blog/website where you write about your experiences. This is very good for you because:

1. You get exposure. People get to know you.

2. Potential employers see your talents and are more likely to hire you.

3. Other people learn from you, and are more eager to give you their knowledge.

And even so, you remain the "guru" at what you do. Because you knew coding first. You became the "CEO of XXXXXXX" (Some company) first. Other companies are more likely to hire you because of that.

So, how does that relate to our conversation? If "someone" is very unlikely to share their way of making money, he's a real *bottom-hole*. Unless what he does is illegal, there is no logical reason (but their own unsupported fear of losing money) to hide that. But then again, a lot of people generally are *bottom-holes*...

I'll be sure to let you know if I find a better solution to explain my thinking. :D

~

LittleAsterisk *

If you give away knowledge on your industry, won't this harm you?

None of top SEO, Marketers and developers reveal the secrets for their training, products and services. To avoid saturation, and factor that makes used to for SE, people's mind and market.

If SE gets used to SEO tricks which are openly published then they update algorithm and trick becomes useless. Now who is bottom-hole ? SE or that marketer who is sharing so-called selflessly or with hippy like or pirate like thinking ?

If you reveal any marketing trick, then people get used to it if your competition starts to do the same like you. This increases saturation and then people don't fall for those marketing pitches, who is bottom-hole ? person who kept pitches secret or the person who sold this trick with hippie mindset or pirate like or warez like wanna-be free thinking ?

There is huge difference between showing your knowledge and sharing business trick of the trade. If you share business trick of the trade then you are doomed. For example, you've found a way to rank well on SE's and that trick is supposed to be secret to avoid competition and saturation. Once SE's get used to this trick things become useless. For example, reciprocal linking trick which used to work well on 2005 is now obsolete and SE's don't even look at you if you're into reciprocal linking. Take this out of SEO and apply to marketing, If you're into CPA marketing and tried to share your tricks to people openly then there starts saturation, spam and over promotion and many of your tricks simply stop working. You know that what used to sell when our parents were young will not sell effectively against our current thinking.

What you're coming up with this knowledge and be-open part is just another marketing gimmick to get attention. It's got nothing to do with earning more. It's just about getting clients and staying in attention. You know that if you understand online marketing.

Exposure doesn't pay your bills if you don't get hired, noticed.

Not all potential recruiters surf developer blogs(especially in asia many recruiters are from arts or commerce background they don't even pay attention to technical mumbo jumbo blogs) and untill you crack something big in development(something that catches attention of whole software community) and it goes viral in social media, till then things are in dust for you. This is reality. Not all ASP CMS owners are recruited by MS or even got noticed.

Sharing knowledge is just another BS, if you don't convert it in your favor. People from which we learn are usually the one who converted their knowledge. You don't learn tricks of winning from loser who failed in market be it any. Person who fails to top the market is not winner he's just another person who saturates market.

Those who don't share their secrets are bottom-holes as per YOU and not as per the rest of the world. Because unless you dominate place or market with secret there is no way you can stand. It applies to offline market more than online. For example, hawker selling something at particular place is more secret than his product once he gets competition there , he simply loses money. Market monopoly and domination is good to some extent and some niche especially if the items are low priced. There is lot i can express on this concept. But thinking your way just like arguing with hippie-philosophy of open source/freedom which only saturates market or kills business will get me no mycent and is either way a waste.

making money online is not as easy as most people think it is or how most people portray it sometimes. it takes work for the most part. one of the few ways to make money quick and easy is to sign up to a network to sign up for offers. when you sign up to do offers, you get paid cash. it's probably the easiest and fastest way to make money but soon, the offers aren't as abundant so you wont make as much in the future with that stuff. it's why i never got in to that nor would i ever promote it knowing the people i draw in to it will be making less and less in the future. i would rather promote something that can be established and can work til you die. unfortunately, those methods take a lot of work in the beginning. those methods also take a lot of knowledge by researching.opposite of eza's beliefs, people DO share their knowledge. most don't share it for free though only because it took them time, effort, and sometimes money to gain the knowledge they have.i'll be working on another one of my websites soon to share some knowledge with people and to guide them by the hand. i have a lot of knowledge to share with others. it's just hard to post about everything where it would make sense in a post.people think they can make a website, put adsense on it, and wait for the clicks. people seem that that is an easy way. it's not. it's not because even if you have the perfect website and the perfect ads, you also have to promote it and know how to promote it to get visitors there. i am not talking 500 visitors a month, but 1000-2000 visitors a month at least before you see any fruits of your labor.

If it is a possible way or method to make quick money, then I will probably have to join along side you in asking that same question because I have yet to find or hear of a away outside of selling drugs or scamming to make quick money. If there were any well known legal ways to make quick money, then less people would probably resort to illegal activities in order to earn a quick buck. When you come online, I think earning a quick buck is even more difficult. In fact, earning money through hardwork online is even hard. If the unemployment rate is 9% offline, then the unemployment rate for online workers and people in freelance work online is up to 98% lol. Most of the people who make quick money online are the creators of scam websites. There was one site a while back, not sure if its still up, was called SurfJunky, and their scam was that they promised people payment for leaving their browser open and surfing a collection of websites and watching a collection of ads. They could not receive payment until they earned $25, but when they reached that amount, they were banned. You know...they were shaken off like a bad case of flees(lol). Many claimed that they are banned with the accusation of cheating. After hearing a bunch of cases of unfair bans, and most people saying that they never received payment, I stopped using the website. It was pretty obvious that they were not going to pay out.There have been a bunch of websites in the past that scam through that method or a similar method, and they continue to exist to this very day. Everytime a new website pops up that promise payment for signing free offers or simply browsing the web, people automatically suspect that the website is a scam, and perhaps rightfully so. Even the websites who are now known as credible were faced with the accusation of being potential "quick buck" scam websites. Apart from websites, there are also people who are dedicated to stealing credit card information in order to make a quick buck, and infecting people computers in order to garner that information. It is really sad. However, people resort to such actions in order to make a little money in a short period of time. There are even fake anti-virus softwares that people create in order to make it appear as if there is a virus on an individuals computer so that they are forced to buy the fake anti-virus software. I had one of them on my computer just recently and I was forced to reformat my entire pc, and I lost a lot of valuable content because of it. However, people are unethical when it comes to money and they will do whatever it is necessary in order to make a buck. Besides viruses and stealing credit card information, there are other people who use fake "Get rich quick" programs in order to draw innocent people who actually believe they can make a quick buck legally in, and scam them of the little money they have. That is just the nature of the beast, and we have to learn how to avoid scammers, and find more legitimate ways to make money. I think that we must first realize that money can only come with hard work in most cases, in particular, in honest cases. If you are a dishonest person, then maybe the scamming business is for you, but if you honest, then you better be prepared to do some hard work for no pay. There are people who build websites that have potential, and they spend months working on their website from sun up to sun down and they don't make a dime for quite a while. In fact there are people who never turn their website into a monetary success despite their hard work. So making money or how to make money rather, is not a easy question. It takes a lot of time and dedication, and you have to be ready and willing to fail. I am sure that the creator of facebook worked long and hard before his website became a successful. The same goes for youtube and other popular websites, and their only advantage was that they were among the first to implement their ideas. So try to come up with new and innovative ideas for a website. Be the first and combine that with hardwork and maybe money will eventually come.

Automated forex trading is a complicated field with lots to learn. The robots are not the worst help for traders. Trading systems operate in time frames measured in fractions of a second. It is this extreme speed of decision-making which also makes manually trading such strategies impractical. There are instances wherein the trader is not at his desk and the opportunity suddenly presents itself.