xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

How Many Songs Can You Type In 1 Minute? how may songs you can type in 1 minute

Take The Test And Submit Your Result Here  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How many songs can you write down in a reply in one minute?Do the test and write them down here:Life For A RentWhat You Waiting For?Boulevard Of Broken DreamsUptown GirlAmerican IdiotLose YourselfWithout MeJust Lose ItLike Toy SoldiersRosesNot really very good is it? But when I rushed of time my mind goes blank. How many of you are like that.Now I'm going to vote in the poll.

needleschop sueyprisonsongdeerdancejet pilotbounceforestatwaaerialspsychotoxicitygugarliberateprayerbelievemistresscrap i ran outta time... oh well thats the best i could do in 1 min

Considering I'm a music fanatic...I'd say above 15. Here goes..Calm Before the StormSilver BulletPromiseTiger LilyWrite this DownHey, Don't StopGuernicaTautouCar UnderwaterTime & ConfusionNever Take Friendship PersonalThrough the DoorScarlet Letter Part IIBroken Glass SyndromeMy Favorite AccidentKillWorkPainHaha...I was running out of time at the end, so I just thew on all the 1 word Jimmy Eat World songs I could think of. You never said we couldn't be tactical :)

Okay, here goes:CloserHaloDream OnA Good HeartWhip ItI Feel LovedCleanNew LifeThe FlyBig ThingOrdinary WorldCome UndoneAck! Ran out of time. Blanked out for a few seconds and ended up with 12 songs.Still, not too shabby.

milleniumshe's the oneangelsstrongsupremerock DJkidsfeeltoxicyeah!let's get the party started3 ambendhah, that;s all i can think of in a minute... i am pretty bad... haha

Wait.. i set up my countdown timer...ok here i goReal Slim ShadyNew bornPlug in BabyThe way i amLiebestraumPrelude in C minAmerican IdiotUptown GirlHeavenyesterdayi will survivecinta kontolTai mu tai kuPenulis topikini orangbodohAii... time is up... i just remember the last five song from my country, you know, it is difficult, whenyou have to mention many song in one minute although you were pretty sure that you can even mention hundred song before timer is starts...

Oh, this is a such stupid post that I have to try :) So here I goPollyLithiumTerritorial PissingsBlackhole SunSpoonmanJeremyAliveEven FlowRatsBloodRearviewmirrorThe Day I Tried To LiveCome As You AreShoot The MoonPokin? AroundNo End In SightRitzvilleAcetoneWho You Drivin? NowDebaserHeySilverGouge AwayGiganticRiver Euphrates25and I got stuck in the middle :)

FreebirdLaid to RestYYZTom SawyerEnter SandmanRide the LightningOneRaining BloodStrickenBefore I ForgetWelcome HomeHanger 18 Through the Fire and FlamesCities on Flame With Rock and RollSabotageBlackenedAnd Justice For AllRun to the HillsNumber of the BeastYay for Guitar Hero/Rock Band! :o 19 songs in a minute. I made spelling errors in the middle though so that lost time. (I'm a spelling freak)

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/23414-what-software-do-you-use/

In the Xisto read me, there is a topic (listed above) called the topic you should never make. Now the main similarites between this topic and the topic you should neve make should be farely apparent. I fear this topic may become very spammish, and unless you can figure out some way to make it... well... uhh.... have some point to actually dicuss and contribute too, this topic will probably just be closed by a mod or admin.

How many songs can you write down in a reply in one minute?
Do the test and write them down here:

Life For A Rent
What You Waiting For?
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Uptown Girl
American Idiot
Lose Yourself
Without Me
Just Lose It
Like Toy Soldiers
Roses

Not really very good is it? But when I rushed of time my mind goes blank. How many of you are like that.

Now I'm going to vote in the poll.

November rain
Misery buisness
Where the streets have no names
Bsket case
pride
Yellow
Penny lane
Yesterday
America
She loves you
Paper back writer