xisto Community
Raptrex

What Software Do You Use?

ok this is a thread to post what you have on your computerheres mineWindows XP PRO------------------Mozilla FirefoxItunesSpybot Search and DestroyGaimPhotoshop 7Image ReadyFlash MXAzureusPeer Guardian 2Alcohol 120%Zone Alarm ProAVG Free EditionRoxio Easy Media Createrwow i didnt know i had that much lolpost what you got

This could be a very long list, but the programs I use frequently are:Windows XP Home SP1FirefoxWindows Media PlayerNorton Antivirus and Firewall 2004The Sims 2Paint Shop Pro 9Age Of MythologyJust Browse (Friend's Web Browser)Microsoft Office SuitePHP Designer 2005They are my top 10 most used programs, but in no particular order. Paint Shop Pro will be replaced with Creative Suite 2 soon :P

my top 10:Windows XP Pro SP2Adobe Creative Suite CS2FirefoxOffice 20031st Security AgentTotal CommanderDreamweaver MXTiny Personal FirewallNOD32DVD Decrypter......forget it, i can't limit it to just 10. here's the rest of my indispensable programs:DVD ShrinkWinDVD 7NeroWinampTraktor DJ StudioCorel Suite 12DVD Idle ProIsoBusterDivX Create 6RatDVDAd-AwarePGPAcDsee 7JV16PowertoolsWhere is itWinRARFilezilla......................those are all programs i use on a very frequent basis.

Well, the list of programs I use is pretty long, but here are my most used ones:Windows XP Pro SP1Internet ExplorerThe Bat! (email, very safe)VIRC (IRC client)Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 (I have full Studio MX 2004)Visual Basic 6.0 SP5Windows Commander (yes, not Total Commander :P)Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & ImageReadyUltraEdit 8.0 (great text editor, I use it for PHP)Apache web serverMySQL daemonUnrealIRCd (for development purposes)Anope IRC ServicesBSPlayerWinAmp (almost all the time)Exact Audio Copy (great for ripping CD's)Nero (I have no idea which version it is)Sound Forge 6.0MS Office XPAVG 7 Free antivirusAtGuard firewallAd-Aware 1.06 SEACDSee 2.41 (old, but better than new versions)Where Is It (great tool for cataloguing your CD's)Yahoo! messengerI guess there are more, but I can't think of anymore... I hope someone found some new program here :P

So very very vague. I use a variety of programs that I can't even begin to recall in my head. For one, Firefox which I'm using right now. Soon, I'll be playing World of Warcraft. I'm signed on AIM, listening to things playing on Winamp, unzipping with Winzip/WinRAR, and I'm about to delete Internet Explorer - FOREVER :rolleyes:

Hi raptrex,I use many different software to develop my new site. here are they, they are new and nice programs, i like to stay on top.Macromedia flash MX 2004Macromedia dreamweaver MX 2004Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004Macromedia freehand MX 2004Adobe photoshop CS2Adobe Go live...(sometimes, rare)and of course i use notepad and wordMicrosoft office.and gmail to stay in touch with hosts.yep thats about it.jerry

wow a lot of programs i never heard of

anyone suggest a good video editing software? that can read avi files

153945[/snapback]

whoa lol

u never heard of any of those macromedia softwares??

Marcomedia is like the premiere devloper of web making programs. Their Flash is a big hit! Most of teh corperate pages today on teh web have some sort of flash animations in them. And also the new interactive ad banners are made form flash(i have been trying to make some of these but i am not too good at flash yet). Also if u notice almost all big product websites are 100% pur flash, meanign u can't get pics or copy text or do any of that. thats down side with 100% pur flash websites, but its good for it's interactive ness and fancyness. i am in hope of knwing and learning soung knowledge so i can be good at flash and so i can makean intro to my website with flash. An intro that is actually good, lol

I don't know any free GOOD video editing softwares out there, but I use Adobe premier Pro 1.5 it is very good package and very power full. i learnbed the skills for this at school. andi have chance to use it. It is probabaly over priced if u want to do simple editing but its really good, take my workd for it.

u can try windows movie editer i think that reads avi's

good luck

yeaopm, :rolleyes:

jerry

I use a ton of different programs for different things but here some that I was able to list off the top of my head (in alphabetical order)Ad-Aware SE Pro 1.06Adobe Acrobat Pro 7Adobe Illustrator CS2Adobe Photoshop CS2AOL Instant MessengerBitComet 0.59ColorPad 2.4CuteFTP Pro 7.0DivX Create 6.0DivX PlayerFireFox 1.0.5HijackThis 1.99IconPackager Enhanced 2.5IconPhile 2.02Internet Explorer 6.0IsoBuster 1.8Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004Macromedia Flash MX 2004Microsoft Office Pro 2003 w/FrontpageMicrosoft Windows XP SP2mIRC 6.16Miroangelo 5.59bNero 6.6.0.13Norton Antivirus 2005Norton Systemworks Premier 2005NSIS 2.07 beta 0Quicken Premier Business 2005QuickTime Pro 7.0.2a38Rainlendar 0.21.1Rainmeter 0.12RealPlayer Gold 10RealProducer Plus 8.5RegSupreme 1.1.0.32Resource Hacker 3.4SnagIt 7.2.3SonicStage 3.1SpyBot S&D 1.4StyleBuilder 1.02StyleXP 3.06SwishMax 1.0System Mechanic Pro 5.5aTag&Rename 3.1.5TuneUp Utilities 2004UltraISO 7.6.0.1081VirtualDub 2.23Visual Basic Enterprise Edition 6 SP6Winamp Pro 5.093Windows Media Player 10WinDVD 7.0WinPatrol Plus 9.1WinRAR 3.5 beta 5Y?z Dock 0.8.3Y?z Shadow 1.0.9Y?z Toolbar 1.0.3

I don't use many specialized software, but the ones I use at home could be these:Miscorosft Windows XP professional (with service pack 1)Internet explorerMicrosoft outlook expressMicrosoft office Total comanderAdobe photoshop 7Adobe image ready 7Nvu for html editing web sitesbsplayerwinampNero for burning cd'sI will get a sound forge programmAVG antivirusAtguard firewallAdaware anti spywareYahoo! messengerMSN messenger (I use it rarely)ICQ (I also use it rarely)I visit chat rooms with virc or mirc, depending on the mood :rolleyes:

Windows XP PRO SP2Norton pro 2004MS Word,MS Excel,MS PowerPoint,MS Frontpage,MS Internet Explorer,Mozilla FirefoxMacromedia DreamweaveSpybot Search and DestroyPhotoshop CSImage ReadyFlash MXAlcohol 120%Deamond toolsRoxio Easy Media CreaterAdvanced CD Ripper ProUlead GIF Animator 5plasmaI use many programs! :unsure:

I use many programms! most popular for me is web making programms! NR.1 Macromedia DreamweaveNR.2 Photoshop CSNR.3I mage ReadyNR.4 Flash MXNR.5 Ms winXp pro sp2MS Word,MS Excel,MS PowerPoint,MS Frontpage,MS Internet Explorer,Nr.6 Mozilla FirefoxNr.7 Ulead GIF Animator 5Nr.8 plasmaNr.9 Pinacle studioNr.10 Advanced CD Ripper Pro________________________________________I like to use :ICQ MircSkype I like to use BitComet and DC++______________________________________Nero - Burning RomCorelDRAW Graphics Suite 12i can write and write! I use to many programs to writew them down!

here is a brief list in no particular order:1.Rpg Maker 952.Rpg Maker 2000(rm2k)3.Rpg Maker 2003 (rm2k3)4.Rpg Maker XP (2004)5.The Gimp6.Adobe Photoshop7.Notepad(for html editing, btw does anyone know any good non wysiwyg editors?)8. Game Makers 6.09.ika10. Rpg Toolkit(just got it)the list goes on and on but those are a few...