xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

Make A Wish.....

I wish Oompa Loompas existed.

they DO exisit! and since you don't believe, you are sent to loompa land, an island off the coast of africa. they sing and dance for you 24/7. it makes it impopssible for you to sleep. a once cool wish turns in to a nightmare. you try to swim back to regular civilization and well....you don't make it.....sorry....

I WISH deadmads flashing avatar and the flashing chat box both disapeared forever. that are both annoying!

they DO exisit! and since you don't believe, you are sent to loompa land, an island off the coast of africa. they sing and dance for you 24/7. it makes it impopssible for you to sleep. a once cool wish turns in to a nightmare. you try to swim back to regular civilization and well....you don't make it.....sorry....

I WISH deadmads flashing avatar and the flashing chat box both disapeared forever. that are both annoying!

Granted, no really, my avatars changed and the chat box is gone. BUT i got a more annoying avatar! :) WAHAHAHA the laughs on you now!

I WISH, everybody's face got replaced by a smilie face and when someone is angry its a :D and when you are happy its :(.

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

hey they are both really gone! wow! actually, your new one ain't that bad... :(

Granted, no really, my avatars changed and the chat box is gone. BUT i got a more annoying avatar! :) WAHAHAHA the laughs on you now!

I WISH, everybody's face got replaced by a smilie face and when someone is angry its a :D and when you are happy its :D.

well, your wish is granted. nobody liked your wish so all you see from everyone is :(. you then get upset about your own wish and YOUR face is a constant :(. you feel so bad about wishes that affect people negatively that you decide to kill yourself. everyone's face then instantly turns to B)...except yours. you're DEAD...in a box...still with that angry face.....:)

I WISH it would warm up around here. it's been cold for too long!

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

hey they are both really gone! wow! actually, your new one ain't that bad... :)

well, your wish is granted. nobody liked your wish so all you see from everyone is :). you then get upset about your own wish and YOUR face is a constant :D. you feel so bad about wishes that affect people negatively that you decide to kill yourself. everyone's face then instantly turns to :(...except yours. you're DEAD...in a box...still with that angry face.....:D

I WISH it would warm up around here. it's been cold for too long!

Granted, unfortunately it get's too hot and stays like that forever causing everyone to die... again...

I wish I had every video game in existence!

Granted, unfortunately it get's too hot and stays like that forever causing everyone to die... again...
I wish I had every video game in existence!

Granted!
You have ever video game will ever exist! Unfortunately its all Call of Duty 7, 8, 9, 10, so on and so forth. Then you find out that the games are for an Xbox 380 and one doesn't exist.

Damn that was the third time. :D Okay I wish I could think of a name for my website. :)
Edited by Zagubadu? (see edit history)

Damn that was the third time. :D Okay I wish I could think of a name for my website. :(

congratulations! you found a name for your website and guess what, it is available! you're so excited. it's the perfect name and you know it's going to attract a lot of visitors. you go through the ordering process, but before your sale is processed, 2 seconds earlier, someone took it. you were too late in ordering it. so although you thought of the perfect available domain, you are back where you started.... :)

I WISH california loses to washington today in pac 10 basketball

well that sucks. nobody granted my wish and they WON! what a @#$%^!!!

I WISH california loses to washington today in pac 10 basketball

I wish I could write 5 tutorials in one hour

hey- you're pretty good. you accomlished the impossible! at 53 words per minute, you start typing your tutorials. you then realize that in order to do 5 in one hour, you will need to double your typing speed. so you type out 5 tutorials in an hour at 106 words per minute. you were FAST! unfortunately, you madfe so many mistakes typing so fast, nobody understood a single word in your tutorials and think your a loser for even attempting ONE :). they never read your posts again :(

I WISH i could be moderator for a day so i can give warnings to people for no reason and laugh when they post about not knowing why they got a warning :D

I WISH i could be moderator for a day so i can give warnings to people for no reason and laugh when they post about not knowing why they got a warning :)

i was kidding, opaque! but i did laugh recently when someone posted about not knowing why they got their post deleted

actually, opaque never wanted to make me moderator but when he read this thread, he felt sorry for me that nobody responded and granted my wish!

hay, this is a great topic i didn't see it before, i read it in a harry, even anwiii's wishes came true

so i will wish too, hope it will be granted.

i wish the winter is finally over so i could eat the big ice-cream ever Posted Image

hay, this is a great topic i didn't see it before, i read it in a harry, even anwiii's wishes came true

so i will wish too, hope it will be granted.

>wish the winter is finally over so i could eat the big ice-cream ever[/[/ Posted Image

Granted, but it's going to get so hot that your ice cream will melt just before you can eat it. You'll be standing in the park with a hand covered in molten ice cream, it's going to get worse, someone will throw flour on your hand so it gets sticky. Sorry :P

Ahh... so it's time for my wish...

I wish I could have a moment alone with a girl I've liked for some time, so I could ask her out.

I wonder how you're going to ruin this, anyway I'll blame you if it doesn't work out and laugh at you if it does. I can see anwiii climbing out of his cave and coming here to type "Granted, but she says no". :)

I wish I could have a moment alone with a girl I've liked for some time, so I could ask her out.

I wonder how you're going to ruin this, anyway I'll blame you if it doesn't work out and laugh at you if it does. I can see anwiii climbing out of his cave and coming here to type "Granted, but she says no". :)

haha you like PAIN, don't you bani. well, you set yourself up for this one. your wish is granted. you find time alone with this wonderfull girl. and yes, because you could see this in your wish, it happens. she says no. but that's not all. she leaves you an out. she asks you to give her one good reason to go out with someone like you and unfortunately you couldn't give her one. she walks away and you are left alone. replaying that moment and regreting it every day of your life....starting with when you made that stupid wish and mentioning my name! haha

i wish that bani never answers my wishes or i am in big trouble! haha

haha you like PAIN, don't you bani. well, you set yourself up for this one. your wish is granted. you find time alone with this wonderfull girl. and yes, because you could see this in your wish, it happens. she says no. but that's not all. she leaves you an out. she asks you to give her one good reason to go out with someone like you and unfortunately you couldn't give her one. she walks away and you are left alone. replaying that moment and regreting it every day of your life....starting with when you made that stupid wish and mentioning my name! haha

i wish that bani never answers my wishes or i am in big trouble! haha

I see I have woken up the sleeping giant, apparently, I hope it wasn't the cave thing that got you to ruin my wish. Oh well, I was practically asking for it, I guess. I really thought you would make up something more creative. Instead you tell me your life story? :):D:P *PWN3D*

Anyway, your wish is granted, in fact, Bani will be very mad at you. He won't flip now, but some day, some day, when the pressure builds up and he lives in misery, he'll remember your name... Also take notice that he wrote down your location now, and he can see your facebook profile (damn dude, why don't you make it private?). And anyway, let's say you'll receive one of those calls similar to the ones in "The Ring".

Anyway, my wish... I wish anwiii wrote with capital letters in their appropriate places from now on.

I wish anwiii wrote with capital letters in their appropriate places from now on.

Granted, but this time he is concentrating a LOT of writing the capital letters in the appropriate places that he messed up all the other small letters. and the result you couldn't understand anything from his writing, just the capital letters, hahahaaPosted Image

now my wish is

i wish bani couldn't eat any pizza again his whole life, and if he did he would chock till he turns GREEN Posted ImagePosted Image

hahahaaa, that's a revenge bani for messing with my ice- cream Posted Image

Edited by web_designer (see edit history)