xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

Make A Wish.....

i wish bani couldn't eat any pizza again whole his life, and if he did he would chock till he turns to GREEN Posted ImagePosted Image

your wish is granted. bani can't eat pizza without getting sick. but one day, he tries and fails. you are there to witness your wish in action and start smiling and laughing and thinking how proud you are of yourself in getting him back. then all of a sudden he starts really getting sick and turning green. he then throws up the pizza all over you. you are so embarrased, you never show your face again. i will miss you, WD :)

i wish lakers will win tonight!

Ahh... everyone is being so mean nowadays...Anwiii, your wish is granted. But, they'll lose all the matches from now on... forever. In fact, every team the Lakers players play on will from now on be cursed and will lose all matches.Okay, I'll direct the hatred away from forum members now: I wish I could play like Oscar Peterson. And yes you have to google him, you deserve that.

i wish lakers will win tonight!

GRANTED, and they make a huge success that draw all the attention including a big company decided to be their sponsors. the bad news is the head of this company is a WOMAN who make them change their custom to pink and bleach their hair, hahahaaaa

and they look even more pretty now, that anwiii couldn't hold himself from broken his tv when he saw his dear team looks so cute, hahaaaPosted ImagePosted Image

now i wish when i talk to the moon, he answers me.

GRANTED, and they make a huge success that draw all the attention including a big company decided to be their sponsors. the bad news is the head of this company is a WOMAN who make them change their custom to pink and bleach their hair, hahahaaaa

and they look even more pretty now, that anwiii couldn't hold himself from broken his tv when he saw his dear team looks so cute, hahaaaPosted ImagePosted Image

now i wish when i talk to the moon, he answers me.

Skipping over my wish? now that's evil. Even more evil than the choking on pizza thing...

Your wish is granted, but the moon replies to you; "why the hell are you talking to me?!", sounding like a drunk man talking esperanto.

And my wish... well look at the earlier post of mine.

Okay, I'll direct the hatred away from forum members now: I wish I could play like Oscar Peterson. And yes you have to google him, you deserve that.

GRANTED, but to get to that level you should training 24 hours in 24 hours, and finally you could play like Oscar Peterson but you lost all your friends and lived alone in a big house that nobody hear your music but you. and became like "noterdam hanchback' but you know that this is the price of glory Posted Image

i wish to become a fairy and annoy all trappers around the world Posted Image

p.s bani we were typing in the same time here, sorry for that.

Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

i wish to become a fairy and annoy all trappers around the world Posted Image

ohhhhh WD, you are getting evil. i like it! i am converting you slowly! haha!

ok. well you get your wish. you are now a fairy. your visits to the trappers all around the world didn't go as expected. one guy said, "hey look.....a fairy". his buddy is amazed and captures you and puts you in a jar. they get bored staring at you all day so they came up with an idea. "what would happen if we tear off her wings?" and that was that. a fairy without wings, trapped in a jar to be stared at al night and day until you suffocate.

i think we have to be evil. this is soviets game and he made the rules haha where is that guy? he is supposedd to keep his own game running :)

oh evil anwiii, you made me a fairy without wings :o but it is ok, i can fly without wings ;) .and you didn't even made a wish,and this is against the rules of the game. but it is fine i will continue.hmm,i wish i can see the whole gang in the chat room again. it seems they are too busy to come in here like the used to do before :(.p.s: my gang are, anwiii, chini,h4l,bani,rob,kobra,opaque and me of course :) .

oh evil anwiii, you made me a fairy without wings :o but it is ok, i can fly without wings ;) .

and you didn't even made a wish,and this is against the rules of the game. but it is fine i will continue.

hmm,i wish i can see the whole gang in the chat room again. it seems they are too busy to come in here like the used to do before :(.

p.s:

my gang are, anwiii, chini,h4l,bani,rob,kobra,opaque and me of course :) .

i know i am evil :) i can't help it hahaha!

ok. your wish is granted. you see me, chini, h4l, bani, rob, kobra, and opaque in the chatroom at the same time. you love it so much, you never leave. even after they leave. you care and think about it so much, you never leave the chatroom... EVER again and the rest of your life suffers for it :)

i wish the same thing WD wished for just to see what would happen now :)

i know i am evil :) i can't help it hahaha!

ok. your wish is granted. you see me, chini, h4l, bani, rob, kobra, and opaque in the chatroom at the same time. you love it so much, you never leave. even after they leave. you care and think about it so much, you never leave the chatroom... EVER again and the rest of your life suffers for it :)

i wish the same thing WD wished for just to see what would happen now :)

oh this is horrible, :o this is even more evil than before anwiii :P

ok, your wish is granted, we met all in the chat room just like the old day, had fun and talked about everything we like. and finally, we found out that we talked about everything and anything. and we were out of words, so, we started to argue :D of course, you are the one who started everything :P and we ended fighting and left the chat room :( .

oh this is sad but i know we will pm each other and make up things again :) .

now, i wish i can organize my time these days, so i can catch my friends here or work on schedule again. because i am so lost :D that i don't even know what is today and what is the date?? :P