xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

Make A Wish.....

well, you dog got his wings, he flew away, and never came back. you are also sent to hell because you wished for three wishes instead of one

I wish my dog had wings, and could talk, also he could translate latin.

i wish there was no more wishing after this last wish of mine (let's see if it's granted :))

well, you dog got his wings, he flew away, and never came back. you are also sent to hell because you wished for three wishes instead of one

i wish there was no more wishing after this last wish of mine (let's see if it's granted :))

Granted, but you don't get to wish for anything on your birthday's

I wish everyone would go green and stop destroying the earth's o-zone....

I wish everyone would go green and stop destroying the earth's o-zone....

GRANTED, that means everyone stops farting and blow themselves up!
I wish, weed was legal.

GRANTED, that means everyone stops farting and blow themselves up!
I wish, weed was legal.

YEA! GRANTED!

Except everyone starts toking up so badly that there is literally green gases trapped inside of the Earths Ozone layer. Causing a world wide hot box where everyone is perma fried. Wait that's not horrible. Hmm so everyone's so toked they get mad munchies then we run out of food because everyone wants to eat but no one wants to work so production stops and we all die.

Almost forgot Mah Wish!

I wish everyone had to shutup one day out of the week.
Edited by Zagubadu? (see edit history)

YEA! GRANTED!
Except everyone starts toking up so badly that there is literally green gases trapped inside of the Earths Ozone layer. Causing a world wide hot box where everyone is perma fried. Wait that's not horrible. Hmm so everyone's so toked they get mad munchies then we run out of food because everyone wants to eat but no one wants to work so production stops and we all die.

my wish really DID come true....

Almost forgot Mah Wish!
I wish everyone had to shutup one day out of the week.

Granted, but no one can direct air traffic and all of the airplanes crash, and no one can order the military so someone gets confused and launches the mussels causing a nukeular fallout killing everyone off, the remaining people get so lonely they they commit suicide.

I wish I knew Ti Quan Do
Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)

Granted, but no one can direct air traffic and all of the airplanes crash, and no one can order the military so someone gets confused and launches the mussels causing a nukeular fallout killing everyone off, the remaining people get so lonely they they commit suicide.
I wish I knew Ti Quan Do

Granted!
But Jackie Chan revives Bruce Lee from the grave and they challenge you to a duel where they both turn into dragons and eat you and you Ti Quan Do skills.
I wish Mods/Admins won't delete this thread. :)

I wish Mods/Admins won't delete this thread. :D

well, you got your wish. the mods and admins never deleted the thread. unfortunately, in the meantime, someone wished that you were dead....and you died

i wish zagubadu was dead :)(this is just for fun, right?)

well, you got your wish. the mods and admins never deleted the thread. unfortunately, in the meantime, someone wished that you were dead....and you died
i wish zagubadu was dead :D (this is just for fun, right?)

Granted!
Except I raised from the dead and ate your brains. I believe your next post wont be so intelligent.
I wish that when it rained instead of water it would be Mountain Dew. :)

I wish that when it rained instead of water it would be Mountain Dew. :D

your wish is granted, but only over your head, it rains deer crap, bear crap, elk crap, bird crap, and anything else that craps in the mountains. since you are in the mountains, there are no showers so you have to live with the stink(yea, i know what you meant, but i am good like that :))

I WISH i could visit another planet with extraterestrial life

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

your wish is granted, but only over your head, it rains deer crap, bear crap, elk crap, bird crap, and anything else that craps in the mountains. since you are in the mountains, there are no showers so you have to live with the stink(yea, i know what you meant, but i am good like that :))

lol... that made me laugh..

I WISH i could visit another planet with extraterestrial life

Granted. but we all know what happens, you get your butt probed and finally get dissected and die because you're an alien...

I wish I could eat all I wanted and never gain an ounce.

lol... that made me laugh..

Granted. but we all know what happens, you get your butt probed and finally get dissected and die because you're an alien...

I wish I could eat all I wanted and never gain an ounce.

Granted!
Unfortunately you start eating everything in site and again we run out of food and everyone dies. Again.
I wish that I could play video games better then anyone else ever. I practically can now but still. ( Jk :) )

I wish that I could play video games better then anyone else ever. I practically can now but still. ( Jk :D )

you get your wish. you are the best at all the video games and you know it. problem is, every else knows it too. after rubbing in your skills, nobody competes with you. you don't have any friends, and you're left all alone in this world with your video games. you then decide to marry your video game character.

I WISH someone can cook and clean for me :)

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

you get your wish. you are the best at all the video games and you know it. problem is, every else knows it too. after rubbing in your skills, nobody competes with you. you don't have any friends, and you're left all alone in this world with your video games. you then decide to marry your video game character.

I WISH someone can cook and clean for me :(

Granted!

But this someone that cooks and cleans for you also does other things. :)

NOT WHAT YOUR THINKING She (He if your gay :D) also wines and nags you to DEATH! Literally your dead again anwii. Do we get lives in this game? I'm a zombie so yea.

Granted!

But this someone that cooks and cleans for you also does other things. :)

NOT WHAT YOUR THINKING She (He if your gay :D) also wines and nags you to DEATH! Literally your dead again anwii. Do we get lives in this game? I'm a zombie so yea.

o_O now you really did forget to wish for something.

Oh well, i guess i will make a wish. I wish Oompa Loompas existed.