xisto Community
Tramposch

Sotw #5 - Entries

This SOTW will be taking place from January 20th (The day of this post), and will close January 27th (next wednesday)

The rules of this SOTW are:

Signature size: No larger than 450 pixels wide, and 300 pixels high.

Theme: Freestyle

Deadline:Wednesday, January 27th, 2010

All entries MUST follow the SOTW Rules.

Good luck!

Freestyle means anything within the rules, any render (within the rules), and so on and so forth. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or reply to this.
Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

Nice sig Saint Michael, what is the render from? I wanted to do something unique so i made this sig (i hope you like it!) :)

Posted Image

YES!! Lelouch Vi Britannia!!!

You are awesome deadmad..

sorry i had to add that in.

Deadmad7... I really love your sigs, man. You should teach me how to make yours one day. :D You rock. :)

But anyway... since I don't think I will get anything this time, I did a very fast and crappy job of it. :(

But anyway. My first animation sig ever. :D got into animating as someone was willing to pay me to do some graphics for them for their site. :(

Won't be much, but he's my first client, I think.

Posted Image

By the way... you have to click on it. :) The thumbnail doesn't look good, because it's not working good. B) But once you click on it it should clear up.

Thanks for the comments guys. :) Lol, i think the next sig i'm gonna make is probably C.C. or Edward Elric. Nice sig , Nameless_ looks pretty awesome! :D

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

I guess i'll join this one. Here is my entry:

Posted Image

It is actually a lot simpler than it looks.

oopps maybe I can still join right? xD sorry for the late entry I just saw this contest today and did a signature :D

I am that good in photoshop and you guys make better :). Well theres nothing to lose if try to join :(

here's mine not that good xD sorry as I sain Im still a beginner in photoshop

Posted Image

hope you like it guys

Few more days? You said this is going to be closed tomorrow(27th), are you expanding space-time here? :)

Well i said that two days before the closing day, now it will be closed tomorrow. and no I don't plan on expanding the closing time, it seems like many people have entered so far, which is quite great.