xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yipekayay

New Sig

that's nice if i just wanted to look at your sig and not any content without scrolling. i know dinosaurs are big....but daaaaayum....it's only a sig. you also spelled the word wrong haha. i would put an MF underneath it as well.....

Posted Image

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

What word wrong? Anyway, to me, yes, it IS a bit too big, but it's pretty good for a beginner. Keep up the good work!!! :) I used to sell sigs for virtual cash online, but not anymore. It's all blog, blog, blog, advertise, blog, blog, blog now. :( How sad. But yeah. It's pretty good, and I can see that you did put some effort into it. Keep it up!!!In time, you will be a great sig maker. :D Just keep them small enough so that they don't take up the whole forum space.Nameless_

I also think that the signature is to big, but the one used in his signature height is scaled and it looks a bit flatten or something like that, to wide I guess, but for a beginner it's really good. :)

Dear friend its really superb. Really effective and it shows that you are really having good knowledge of graphics editing etc. Dear friend may I know which was the software in which you have edited this piece of work or I should say in which you have created it.?

It looks quite good, the suggestions I have are:For the background of the signature (the section where your name is) it looks like you either used a pixel stretch or a motion blur, I think you could take the smudge tool, take some artistic brush and smudge around the render.Also what may look good is if you used a different dino render within the signature, because it doesn't look very good because there are two of the exact same thing.Good job though

Yea nice looking sig. But why have the same render? I like how the dino is grasping the actual sig. Maybe put a different render in the sig?