xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Trap17 Awards Final Results

Hmm... we had those sig thingies as awards last year? Well I guess SM was a little busy this year :(Thanks for all the voters and participators and stuff. SM, every tyranny has to end some time :P You held the power for too long. And surprised that ash won the most awards!Lol I guess the shoutboxer award is a synonym to "spammer" and "the annoying guy speaking to himself in the SB" :) :DAnd Thanks SM for arranging the awards

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

Well I had mention at the beginning about my schedule and was asking someone to create one and so that offer is still up on the table.

Saint Micheal, What is happening about the award Graphics? No hurry just wanted to know if you was going to do them this time?

Can someone take the initiative to create a graphic for the winners?leave the text of the title and winner on a separate layer, then the individual names and award text can be added.

Hopefully someone in the graphics crew might oblige on this task, my scedule and workload leave no time to set a banner up.

Well done Namless_ I think you undervalue your input you've put in so far, enjoy mate. :)

No... I don't undervalue myself. I overvalue. :D Plus, I've been here for a short time and I don't think I deserve it. :( Amongst all people perhaps I do have a lot of input, but not helpful inputs like how to code this and how to code that, but more like unhelpful inputs like HELP ME!!! this and HELP ME!!! that.

Sigh.

Unless you are talking about the ways I tried to make people help me. :P

Nameless_

Can someone please do the Award GFX as I really want one in my signature, A member of the graphics crew or however I just really want one :)

i'll be the first to say that no member who has been here less than a year should have been able to be nominated. at the same time, those weren't the rules. i even voted for a couple people who were here less than a year.

maybe your award doesn't fall in to a catagory you felt worthy, but it's the simple fact that you have contributed a lot to this forum, other people know it, and recognised you for it whether you agree or not.

so instead of complaining unselfishly, shut up and accept the good points of the award and what it means :(

i can appreciate your thinking on this issue, but when you think this way, you aren't giving others credit for seeing something more from you. ohhhhh sorry nameless. we aren't all perfectionists...and those who know better, don't want to be.

No... I don't undervalue myself. I overvalue. :) Plus, I've been here for a short time and I don't think I deserve it. :D Amongst all people perhaps I do have a lot of input, but not helpful inputs like how to code this and how to code that, but more like unhelpful inputs like HELP ME!!! this and HELP ME!!! that.
Sigh.

Unless you are talking about the ways I tried to make people help me. :)

Nameless_

ash, i know you have been waiting what seems to be a lifetime. my question is though, where have you been to live up to your awards? actually....not just you.....nameless and simpleton haven't been around either.

anyone can create their own graphic. it doesn't have to be a standard one everyone uses.

wow so every year Xisto conducted an award like this? its fun and make members awake :D congratulationsto all the winners hey do some blowout XD especially ash-bash for conquering all the awards :)