xisto Community
Ash-Bash

Increase Your Internet Speed X2 [easy Edition]

if by speed to nearby country you mean my post speed differences to my country and to foreign country, it's always like that and this trick didn't change anything at all as I didn't do anything, because I don't even have the options mentioned in the trick.. The speed is always much greater in my country than into foreign countries, don't know about other countries.

The problem with the speed test is that you're trying to benchmark your own bandwidth (which is more lilely than not variable based upon load) against the variable bandwidth of another server whose capacity you aren't even fully aware of. So basically you're benchmarking between two fluctuating mile markers. That might be okay if you're just looking for a quick, no-consequence estimate, but doesn't serve much of a professional purpose.

So in conclusion it doesn't work at all for this trick! The speed only affect by testing the speed of nearby country?

Thanks Tramposch for pointing that out. I cannot edit my main post for some reason but be some restriction in the ACP. I have reported the post and requested it be changed. I am really don't know why the tweak is basically old working for me and not all of you. Weird O.o

This cannot work. Ever.The way your internet connection works is like this:There is a coper wire that goes from your house, to your ISP let's say this wire can carry data at 10mb/second (it cant.... not in throughput anyway... but whole other topic...) and then from your modem you have wireless or a wire that can carry data at, let's say 50mb/s. All you are doing here is changing your little connection, over about 1 millisecond, to 100mb/s it really has no effect at all. Ever. You cant speed up the copper wire between your modem and your ISP. You simply cant. It's like having a dead end road 5 houses long and living at the end with a 5mph speed limit and the road off of yours is 30mph, you can drive at 100mph done your little 5 house road if you want but you really wont have speeded up your journey home because you are still limited to 30mph for 99.9999999999999% of your journey distance. The only way this would have any effect is if your PC was slower than the network around it in which case your pc is so old that the programs would run so slowly you wouldnt notice the difference anyway.The differences in the speedtest.net results are simply fluctuations caused by network traffic, server traffic and the time of day etc.... Network traffic changes every second, its not static so fluctuations happen.The only other way to speed up your internet connection is simply to use compression (which is what a modem does anyway) so if i have a 100mb file and can compress it to 50mb and send it to you i dont actually speed up our internet connection but it will arrive in half the time compared to not compressing it. This is how the internet works. You can increase the max server connections in download programs and firefox which might give you a 1% speed increase purely due to the limitations of the server of the software but you cannot *ever* speed up your connection to the internet.

How to speed up aircel internet on pc ?Increase Your Internet Speed X2 [easy Edition]

I m using aircel connection on my samsung GT-S5233A.I am using internet on my PC through aircel,but it is very slow.It requires too much time to open a page.Plzzz Help me.PC Configuration : 2.4 Core 2 duo processor 2 GB RAM OS : Windows XPIf there is any software Please recommend me.

-question by Rahul Gupta

It's very useful tips for increasing the Internet speed...It worked fine to speed up my Internet Connection...Before that my Internet speed is low ...BUT Comparing past now my speed is Good,i used the tips to increase the Internet speed,I checked my Internet speed at here
Ip-details.com