xisto Community
Tramposch

Sotw #4 - Entries

This SOTW will be taking place from December 20th (The day of this post), and will close January 3rd (Sunday).

The rules of this SOTW are:

Signature size: No larger than 450 pixels wide, and 300 pixels high.

Theme:Winter Holiday/Winter themed

Deadline:Sunday, january 3rd.

All entries MUST follow the SOTW Rules.

Good luck!

I extended the time because of the lack of entries.

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

I have decided to extend the SOTW competition 1 more week, in hope of having more entries.May i ask you if you can explain the winter/winter holiday theming in the signature you entered deadman7?

I have decided to extend the SOTW competition 1 more week, in hope of having more entries.

May i ask you if you can explain the winter/winter holiday theming in the signature you entered deadman7?

If im not mistaken i though that colors,etc. count as the theme.. well it was in a other forum i guess...

and i also picked the render because he kind of looked like the Ticketmaster from Polar Express.

Posted Image

YES! I have found the signature of the week thread. :) OK, I am now going onto Photoshop and making one really quickly. :( The bad thing is that I lost all of my brushes for the system upgrade of my Mac OSX so this will be rather plain. :D

But anyway. I'm working on it now:

Yes, that's great. I can't wait until GFX Xisto expands. And get more visitors. I don't know why I'm doing this but I like it.

:P

Here's my entry:

post-86048-1262216683_thumb.jpg

Hey, thanks a lot. :) Your signature has a winter feel as well, though it is rather hot in winter here. :D No snow or coldness, but the desert wind and the bushfire heats blowing in your face whenever you open the window or whenever you go out for a walk. It's boiling. :(

Been a bit busy with revision, but I've managed to grab a few minutes to put this together:

Posted Image

Hey, I love it. :) It's simple, cool, and it rocks. :( Very nice, and you can tell that is is a winter theme (or on a rainy, cold day), without any prominent features of winter. :P Keep up the good work man. :P Haha... How did you manage to do that??? Seriously.

:D