xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Mycents Are Not Updating!

Since yesterday my MyCents are not updating... I don?t know why??? I have made like 5 post and mycents dont grow and only put 29.90 all the day...Is there a problem with the MyCents script????

Nothing from OpaQue. I'm going to have to assume that due to the Xisto server hard drive replacement all acting script will remain on a halt until OpaQue is satisfied all is well.You're not the only one experiencing mycent non-update.

Yes, I think some problem is there with the server, some times forum is not responding at all, and some times giving me an internal server error... and myCents are not updating since 2 days..

Is this the same issue that was happening a month or so ago? Will the myCents update when the script is back online?

Will the myCents update when the script is back online?

I doubt we'll be credited for the post in downtimes as there was hardrive update. But perhaps opaque can solve this one as well and hopefully we'll get credited.

My engineer had routed the entire traffic to single server as the HDD work was going on. Now that the Hard drive job is done, we will balance the traffic again. This should solve the problem.

My engineer had routed the entire traffic to single server as the HDD work was going on. Now that the Hard drive job is done, we will balance the traffic again. This should solve the problem.

Thats very nice to hear from you OpaQue, so HDD changing was the reason for this myCents problem. I think the problem is solved now as I can see READY[myCents] for all users who have been posting. :)

People panic far, far too early.... Nice to see you around though Opaque, hope life is keeping you busy :)

I was just $0.50 short of paying my invoice when the update stopped. That can really be a bit irritating! :) But I'm glad the admins have responded so soon - especially OpaQue - who made sure that the problem was taken care of soon :o THANKS!!