xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
loc

Guild Wars Do any of you play Guild Wars?

use search function for the forums next time to avoid redundant topics. closed.

existing thread here:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/6953-guild-wars-do-any-of-you-play-guild-wars/

Four "Guild Wars" threads merged into this oldest GW thread...

Well I've been playing GW for a while now this is an MMORPG, with Full 3D graphics comparable to WoW (World of Warcraft).The game itself costs around $50 u.s. but has no monthly charge for play online. It just had a Sequel/Expansion come out last month called Guild Wars:Factions. I say Sequel/Expansion because you don't have to buy the original in order ot play Factions but if you have both you get bonus'.Overall the community is really trade centered you have to have a lot of money to get the good things in the game and some items you get are worth quite a bit of money on the market. One of the things I like most about the game is the idea of Dye. There is an assortment of base colored Dyes: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple, Silver and Black, all of which can be mixed together to create new colors. But you can add these dyes to any part of your armor or weapon to change it's color.But Dyes are a hot item on the market when it comes to Silver or Black.I suggest everybody go and try this game it's an RPG experience worht taking time out of your day for.

I've had Guild Wars for about 9 months now, and my highest character is 15, and i've only got a bit past Lions Arch :) I don't know why, but almost every month or so, I make a new character. I don't why, but I just love to make new characters! :)Anyways, I have a question...Is the mini-pet how long you've had 1 character, or how long you've had the whole account for?

Another 4 threads of same topic merged with this thread.