xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
loc

Guild Wars Do any of you play Guild Wars?

im playing guild wars with Trail Accounts only` (10 hours)and im having fun with it as of now~ill get one copy of teh cd around next month or maybe christmas, if i dont get to save money for teh cd~

Overall, I'm satisfied with my 2 months playing Guild Wars so far. I play it in my spare time, which with school isn't so much :) I like the amount of interaction that there is, and how multi-player oriented it is, as it's much more fun to go on a mission with other people instead of all alonesome. If they really are going to increase the level cap in expansions, that will be awesome, I dislike the lvl 20 cap right now. I only have 1 character, as I only have time for 1, a lvl 20 Necromancer/Mesmer, which I like a lot, because she has a lot of tricks that work well together, especially in PvP. Overall, i would recommend buying it if you want to play a game online without a monthly fee, as it makes life a lot easier, especially for people without jobs like me.....

lol i got bored of guild wars pretty quickly because of all the lag, lol the servers have probally been upgraded but when i played it was really laggy, there was also a concept that i didnt like, noobs could have max lvl accounts for pvp and i think thats just stupid cuz they didnt earn the right to get to max lvl, with story mode lol the game is HUGE!!!.

i played it for amonth and it was fun but now im bored and just go on to play pvp from time to time and keep up to date with ma guild and about the max lvl noobs.... if you have actually played the game u will no they are only for pvp and also that they wil not have as muchstuff to use on max lvl charecters as they would if they had played the game and got max lvl :P so the jokes on them hehe

Same with me - I've briefly sampled Guild Wars but I don't like the restraints and I'm not too much of a PVP person. It's a pretty game though.WoW >>>>>> everything

speaking of GW, september 7 they released teh sorow's furnace update.ive seen new places liek grenth's footprint and the furnace itself.found a lot of new quests and the monsters there a challenging tooo....this is a free update btw...most of the players who have ascended can play in those places and are suitable for them...

yup gw is quite cool, i find it to be one of teh best games ive played this year, though im sitll waiting for the new and up coming games that are quite cool nonethelessspeaking of w/c i find the new update quite cool..sorrow's furnace and grenth's footprint are places where the ascended charcs can visit and take a look at...nice quests to do...new monsters and a cool awesme map..

I used play Guild Wars for like two months straight when it first came out, but after I ran into some hellish quests that required smart groups that knows what they're doing, I gave up. That and it's repetitive. I'm trying to start playing it again because of the new update, but eh....

I'm thinking about, but I probably won't get it fue t so many strategy games coming out in the near future.The graphics are awesome, but the level 20 cap is dumb. I think it's meant to make PvP based more on player skill than your level. It's mostly quest based, from what I've seen. There are 6 classes and you can have a combo of any 2. The world seems HUGE. It looks good if you're into RpG's and the no monthly fee is nice. But it seems a little simple to me. I guess it depends on whether you like PvP or not.

gw is quite a nice game to play, its not that much into interacting esp if you like doing the quests solo more. the pvp part is one of the games highlights and its quite a nice thing to do...more better if you have dsl or a broadband connection.speaking of w/c DirectSong has released their first Battle Pak, a song pack for GW, sometime back when sorrow's furnace was released. its a premium music upgrade for Guild Wars that doubles the amount of available in-game music. Guild Wars Battle Pak One is supported by the improved sample rate and high-definition codec first heard in the free Sorrow's Furnace Mini-Pak.~

omg news about gw icame out ~ us [players will soon get a chance to battle for supremacy in the upcoming Guild Wars World Championship. The competition, sponsored by NCsoft and ArenaNet, will kick off this weekend, and will come to an exciting conclusion with teams from America, Europe and Korea competing in the Guild Wars World Championship Finals during the week of the Taipei Game Show, which takes place February 16 ? 20, 2006 in Taipei, Taiwan.

I think guild wars is a really fun game however you can only play it so long before it gets boring. I like how the game is more skill based than time based and has a large amount of quests. After about 2 or 3 months it started to get boring because I was running out of things to do. I can't wait for arena.net to release the next expansion of the game.