xisto Community
contactskn

Embedding New Movies Shown On Web To Your Site Is Legal Or....

Dear friends I want to embed latest movies which are shown on different sites in my web site. I have got some sites which gives embeding codes also. But I have some doubts for which I am here today.

I want to know whether this is legal or not to embed latest movies from other sites.

If so how actually they earn, I mean to say if we people are going to watch full movie online then how will earn.

If its legal then which are the sites from where we can link movies please suggest with working links I would like to the links for English, Hindi, and any other language movies also.

Thats it dear friend Please help me and answer the above points so that I could decide and select the legal way to embed movies in my site. Thanks in advance.

1. I want to know whether this is legal or not to embed latest movies from other sites.

It is illegal and if you're doing this using xisto sites then you'll get suspension for this. You can add trailer or free content on site but movie streaming is not allowed.

2. If so how actually they earn, I mean to say if we people are going to watch full movie online then how will earn.

Ads shown near the movies or in between streaming at the bottom. Some text-link ads or some video ads,flash pop ups are shown so that way people earn from streaming sites.

3. If its legal then which are the sites from where we can link movies please suggest with working links I would like to the links for English, Hindi, and any other language movies also.

Be it any site content distribution if you have no rights for distribution is considered as illegal. But you are allowed to host trailer on streaming sites. If you're planning to do movie streaming on xisto sites then you'll get warning for sure.

It is illegal and if you're doing this using xisto sites then you'll get suspension for this. You can add trailer or free content on site but movie streaming is not allowed.

Dear friend I would like to know about the code below with which we can see the movie on a web page which is basically hosted and run on megavideo.com so how about it. Is embedding this code legal on xisto sites or not. Please let me know. In the below code we can clearly understand that the video or the movie video is basically streaming on the megavideo site only but just viewed in our webpage so is it allowed with xisto sites or not.
Please reply dear friends.
Thanks in advance.
Edited by contactskn (see edit history)

This comes down to copyright. Some movies are free, like many of the ones on youtube. Others are not. If it was released during your lifetime, and you have to either buy it on DVD or pay to see it in a cinema then it will be illegal.If you are in doubt go to the makers website and see what they say, or email the production company and ask.But it will be illegal if they are the latest releases.

Read the Xisto readme file and you should discover two things.1. Streaming on your site might cause a Server load that exceeds a level which degrades the shared server. This would result in an account being halted since the server needs to be available for everyone. Chat servers are not allowed either, for the same reason.2. Unless you have the copyright, posting videos is another issue which would cause you some trouble with your account.My interpretation only. Admins might take a different view, but I doubt it.

Dear friends I want to embed latest movies which are shown on different sites in my web site. I have got some sites which gives embeding codes also. But I have some doubts for which I am here today.

I want to know whether this is legal or not to embed latest movies from other sites.

If so how actually they earn, I mean to say if we people are going to watch full movie online then how will earn.

If its legal then which are the sites from where we can link movies please suggest with working links I would like to the links for English, Hindi, and any other language movies also.

Thats it dear friend Please help me and answer the above points so that I could decide and select the legal way to embed movies in my site. Thanks in advance.
never and never legal..just think about the price and effort the producer,financer or director is putting and you are just putting those films on releasing dates to your site link,,in torrent sites and online watching places without paying any price to producers.every good thing have their prices in this world then why to hurt the great and grand efforts.

Dear friend I would like to know about the code below with which we can see the movie on a web page which is basically hosted and run on megavideo.com so how about it. Is embedding this code legal on xisto sites or not. Please let me know. In the below code we can clearly understand that the video or the movie video is basically streaming on the megavideo site only but just viewed in our webpage so is it allowed with xisto sites or not.Please reply dear friends.
Thanks in advance.

Megavideo hosted movies are illegal unless they explicitly mention that it is free to stream movie. No matter how many people put this code on their site. Point is that once megavideo gets notified for abuse report for the movie link. They'll take it down in anyway. So there is no way you should put on your site as xisto and you both are in trouble for sharing such streaming links. Posting humor or trailer or lolvieos on wordpress blog is one thing and sharing movie links is another thing.This is not allowed at xisto even if it's not hosted in xisto. As you are streaming from megavideo, it is same as seeding torrent so better avoid such things. Or else you'll get your xisto account terminated. I'm sure opaque will not allow such piracy streaming on xisto.

I would strongly advice you not to make this move to embed movies - its not only illegal but puts a strain on the server thus affecting a lot of websites. You can contact the support staff if you want more information regarding this matter. So think about what your action will do to other members' sites also :)

Megavideo hosted movies are illegal unless they explicitly mention that it is free to stream movie. No matter how many people put this code on their site. Point is that once megavideo gets notified for abuse report for the movie link. They'll take it down in anyway. So there is no way you should put on your site as xisto and you both are in trouble for sharing such streaming links. Posting humor or trailer or lolvieos on wordpress blog is one thing and sharing movie links is another thing.This is not allowed at xisto even if it's not hosted in xisto. As you are streaming from megavideo, it is same as seeding torrent so better avoid such things. Or else you'll get your xisto account terminated. I'm sure opaque will not allow such piracy streaming on xisto.

Thanking you very much dear friends for such a good discussion and helping me deciding whats legal and right thats why I always say that Xisto is the best. Because we are really getting the correct and proper guidence over here so thanks again.

I understand your enthusiasm in wanting to embed movies on your site - it would no doubt make your site popular very fast, but there are numerous things stopping you from doing so. The main reason is that you won't have permission from the creators of the movie so if they find out they may sue you for it. Then there is the matter of choosing the host to put those movies on. Recently Lockerz.com had a problem with their own videos - I don't remember exactly what happened but they were forced to take down all their videos (even though they were their own videos!) and re-upload them to another host due to some legal problems.Then there is the matter of the load it will put on the Xisto servers. Other people's websites which are hosted on the same cluster as yours may become very slow and thus your one site may affect the performance of many others. Now that's not what you'd like is it? :) There are lot of places on the internet where movies are streamed legally. I think those sites have talks with the producers and take their permission and of course there are also many ads inserted in those movies. I think you could try doing something like that if you want but it might be a little difficult job. Well anyway your concept is good and I hope someday you figure out a method to make it true. All the best!