xisto Community
Ash-Bash

Litesh.net

one other thing, ash. i have never been in to very good spelling and grammer myself. but i know bad spelling and grammer when i see it. i suggest you run EVERYTHING that is written on your website and sub pages through a spell and grammer checker. one thing people will catch really quick and be turned off on is bad spelling and grammer. so i highly suggest you correct those problems ASAP.you can start with PLEASE VISIT ARE FORUMS in big letters on the top of your main page. after that, you have about 100 more errors to correct. i counted about 20 until i just started getting tired of counting.

one other thing, ash. i have never been in to very good spelling and grammer myself. but i know bad spelling and grammer when i see it.

I have to agree with anwii on this. The reason i'm backing anwii on this is because i have seen one more host (called http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ )who is using hostwoot.com reseller account which is itself hosted on impliweb site. And the guy who is hosting his reseller account don't have idea about spell checker. Read his site's front page right now and check how much he lacks in english. And if you suggest him about this then he'll refute his mistake and will make personal attack. The guy(named as rohit who is with username: rohit09 on hostwoot.com) who is hosting http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is very arrogant and is taking advantage of people by making free hosting accounts and turning into paid hosting of it. Obviously overselling the hosting and getting money from people by cheating by selling them free space which he gets from another host.

Anyway, let's not make it bad mouthing about that host. My point is to tell you that don't be like that guy and go through spell checker and pay someone for site description and graphics. Take your time, and make small yet accurate steps in hosting service.

Just to let you know with all the grammer it is not me it is my friend, He is in charge of the home pages I have seen them myself and will tell him to change it ASAP once he gets his but online...

do you know what a partnership even is, ash? whatever you have done, your partner has done. whatever your partner has done, you have done. a partnership accepts the responsibility. not the individuals. a partnership creates a whole new entity. somewhat like a marriage. you work together to accompllish a goal.
the "it's him, not me" routine doesn't work in a partnership. fact is, those mistakes should have already been seen and corrected if BOTH of you were on top of things.

on another note, i have always had a good natural business sense in me. one thing i have learned about business is that sometimes there is no greater tool than learning from those who have already accomplished what you are trying to occomplish. i know opaque is very busy with his own schedule, but i bet he woulda been a guy that would have taken a little time out to give some advice in your situation if you are serious about your business and asked nicely. he could tell you many things such as what it would take to succeed.

instead, you try and discredit what he has done and accomplished. bad move there ash. he knows a lot more than you do when creating a site like you are trying to start with a partner.

aside from the fact that over 90% of businesses fail within the first year do to money problems, a lot of business fail because of disagreements among partners. this is a fact.

you are not impressing me at all. you have downed opaque's efforts here where he may have been in a position to give you some GREAT advice in some of his free time. and you put the blame on your partener. this is RIGHT OFF THE BAT in starting this venture.

you need to be professional. you need to be courtious. you need to be respectfull, sometimes you just need to kiss people's rear. you need to know that if your partner fails in a certain area, you pick up the slack or keep your partner in check by having his back. you need to know any unforeseen troubles that may lie ahead(opa could have helped you with that). you need to get rid of your know it all attitude and admit you don't know CRAP about starting or running this business so you can focus more on learning what you don't know. it's ok not to know much when you can learn as you go, but arrogance and cockyness get you nowhere in life....especially when you are trying to build a reputation and a solid foundation of trust with your members and possible members.

opaque has created a website that is in the top 1,800 websites in the world in regards to traffic and we all know one of the main characteristics in judging a websites worth IS TRAFFIC. do you know how many websites there are? almost 2,000,000!!! trap is in the top 1800 of those. this has been accomplished within 5 years. seems to me that you should poor your energy in to learning from that amazing feat....not dowing a business who has set a precident. the odds were very much against him in the beginning. do you know why he succeeded(where you think he has failed recently)? it's because he's not just in it to make money. he is in it to help people and offer people what they want and need. he stayed focused on that area of business and didn't allow it to be just about $. if you can get this concept and care enough about people to get to know what their wants and needs are, you will be far better off than you were before NOT knowing this one little tidbit of information that has the potential in making your business a success.

be humble, but be strong at the same time. there will be people telling you you can't do something or you will fail or you will run in to problems where you just want to give up. believe me. if those things haven't happened yet, they will. you need to make your vision a part of who you are and allow that vision to give you strength when times are tough. i'm done.

btw- as long as you are going to tell your partner to fix the spelling and grammer, tell him to fix the broken links. nothing is uglier than broken link. either fix them or take them down. i have noticed 3 so far.

Just to let you know with all the grammer it is not me it is my friend, He is in charge of the home pages I have seen them myself and will tell him to change it ASAP once he gets his but online...

Index of /

Apache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at litesh.net Port 80

Sorry buddy, but this is what I get when I go to your site. You must admit it really doesn't seem a very reliable hosting if your homepage is down. Really. :)

ouch! they're in the beginning stages. they have a lot of work to do. with that in mind though, i would do the grand opening on new years. instead of a christmas sale that is being advertised, make it a new year sale. i think a month is enough time to revamp things and get it ready with no rush....and without the headaches of things going wrong when trying to attract new business.

Index of /

Apache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at litesh.net Port 80

Sorry buddy, but this is what I get when I go to your site. You must admit it really doesn't seem a very reliable hosting if your homepage is down. Really. :)

Hey, nice!!! I just found your litesh.net thread... :) Good work with your free web hosting!!! I hope you will get good and many users in time, though I really doubt, like others, that it will be as good as Xisto, with xisto having real support systems and all that. Still... good work!!!Just a mention though... Xisto is everywhere!!! You can search hypercube to dinosaurs to clothings and shops and all that and you can still find Xisto. Amazing, huh? I thought so... it's a good thing Xisto make their members post valuable posts... just a tip- you should dod that tooo... :o Might get you more visitors in the future. That's how I landed on Xisto in the first place anyway... :D Content is King, and Xisto has good content. :D

One thing i have learned from this thread is they are promoting the service by creating such thread. But negative talking against xisto backfired them and that's why members in this site are not interested in their ripped off hosting service.The thread you posted here is about sites which are hosted on hostwoot.com. gigaspace, chabi.co.in and host-crunch.com(member:buttons in Xisto memberlist is the owner) are hosted on hostwoot.com. Hostwoot.com and similar sites offer such reseller accounts for free. And some people take it way too seriously and wants to start serious business using that. They have no idea when downtime occurs. Besides that hostwoot.com is hosted on VPS account with reseller package software ipanel enabled. and these guys from gigaspcae,chabi.co.in are using that service in exchange for post2host. So what i learned from this is not to promote it as if genuine hosting service if it's not. You can have free hosting service for post2host but claiming it will overtake someone is far fetched claim that too when your own site is under the mercy of free host.

this whole site seems shady to me now after reading this...

http://forums.xisto.com/Liteshnet-Webp;hl=litesh.net

and who is dark_hacker? is that a multiple account here or somethin'?

that post was posted 3 1/2 months ago when they were claiming their website has been refurbished.

this whole website and how it is being run is getting stranger and stranger.

it does explain why http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is saying the site is worth $408 or so. this site has been around for a while. but the traffic is almost nil. so i can't possibly see how the site can be quoted that figure even if it's been around a while. maybe it used to have traffic and they just let it go in to the dumps? and after over 3 months when the started promoting it again, it still a dead site? something is strange and fish and very unprofessional about it

and who is dark_hacker? is that a multiple account here or somethin'?

i was always suspicious of that profile name "dark_archer" and "phoenix.illusion or phoenix" who has sig of microsoft certification or something. and welcome comitee sig. Anyway these guys are on hostwoot forum as well. One member from here claims being moderator at hostwoot (as per his signature).so i guess he is either with name "spurious or gigaspace or buttons" on hostwoot foruums. In this case why they are posting like competing with trap by bad mouthing and why they are interested in earning mycent here ? anyway, that's their lookout and perhaps they want to earn domain from here for their reseller hosting.

it does explain why http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is saying the site is worth $408 or so.

I don't take that calculation seriously about site worth. I think it is better to ask flippa and sitepoint people about how much site worth.

litesh.net is now only an Apache account index page with zero files listed.I guess their plans went astray.No sense keeping this Topic open.-closed