xisto Community
round

Trap 17 Reputation how to get one

People give it to you depending on the usefullness of your posts, if they like your ideas, etc. Or if they don't like your post, think your post was jibberish, etc, they give you minus points.

You can't give yourself points, and I wouldn't recommend it. Reputation is because other people think you did something that helped them - giving yourself points would only boast your ego and you'd have a ridiculous number of points you didn't deserve. So if I ever catch you making a good post (which you probably already have, but I feel too lazy to go back and find them), I'll give you a reputation point. Help out people, post useful things (or funny things), start good debates: all of that will get you reputation.

Yes, you can also put a nice signature on saying people should give you reputation points, or you could post a lot of usefull tuorials etc...

49006[/snapback]

That is strictly discouraged. We really dont like people who beg for reputation in their signitures. Repuatation points should be earned by people's own will and not by reminding them...

Indeed. I did have a signature suggesting it, but I removed it for a maybe better one now. See what you think. Its in my signature.. thats where my signature belongs.

Indeed. I did have a signature suggesting it, but I removed it for a maybe better one now. See what you think. Its in my signature.. thats where my signature belongs.

49044[/snapback]

It's still under your avatar though.. :D

And also, you dont need to send a PM or something of that nature to anyone asking him/her to give u a +ve reputation. That is not allowed too.You ought to earn all ya reputations and not ask for them.