xisto Community
contactskn

Which Is Your Laptop Brand?

Dear friends I am planning of buying a new laptop. So I would like your suggestions regarding this matter. Which is the best brand right now to be bought and why. I would like to have the suggestions on the basis of quality, capacity and looks. Thanking you all in advance.

Dear friends I am planning of buying a new laptop. So I would like your suggestions regarding this matter. Which is the best brand right now to be bought and why. I would like to have the suggestions on the basis of quality, capacity and looks. Thanking you all in advance.

i am currently using a sony vaioa but i dont like the resolution that much. its kinda dark and i like bright :)

but performance-wise and durability its cool and i have dropped a couple of time but its still intact.

however the battery is now bust so i wouldn't advise you to get a sony, try apple if you can...its best imo :o

It depends on how much you have to spend.If you are looking for budget, go for MSIIf you are looking for "decent," go for HPIf you are looking for a little more expensive, DellIf you are looking for a decent gaming laptop, go QosimoIf you are looking for high end gaming, go Alienware or customSo really it depends on what your uses are, how much money you have to put into it, etc. Obviously the more expensive the laptop, the better it is (although not always the case).

Dear friends I am planning of buying a new laptop. So I would like your suggestions regarding this matter. Which is the best brand right now to be bought and why. I would like to have the suggestions on the basis of quality, capacity and looks. Thanking you all in advance

Looks are very much a personal issue and something you'll have to decide on your own - we can't tell you what style of laptop you like the look of :) I would recommend steering clear of Packard Bell - my sister has had all sorts of problems with hers, especially with the build quality and customer support. Your personal use for the laptop is also a consideration - are you using this as a gaming machine, a desktop replacement or as a secondary PC to use on the move? What sort of things do you want to do with the laptop? If you're looking a gaming laptop then the new Kobalt G860 is a good bet. It has a new Core i7 Mobile processor, and looks smart in black and silver with a chiclet-style keyboard. If you're looking for a cheaper, more general-use laptop then there is plenty of choice out there. Knowing a budget would certainly help us narrow down the choices for you.

First tell us your budget.. and we'll recommend you some... currently I've compaq laptop, its working nicely... and their customer support is ok. My ac adapter got damaged and they changed it for free(still in warranty period) without asking irritating questions. So I think their service is good in our country. Dell is also a nice choice for us... their inspiron series is in economical range, around 35k. First tell your budget..

i have a dell laptop and i think dell is the best for so many reasons.

good heat sinking--you can run your laptop as more as you want to run.it doesn't get warm too much

good battery back up.

easy BIOS settings and help is already written inside bios itself(inspiron1525)

comes in vibrant colours not comes in painting designs also

good pricing

stylish.

only problem is its weight,,a bit heavy.

in my country ,they also provide a home warranty service.

drivers are easily available on net as well as dvds n cds are provided.