xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rmills

Hello Trap17 Forum People

Hello to all of you at Xisto, my name is Ryan, and I live in California. I like computers (not macs), drawing, and Games (D&D, WoW, etc...) Hope to soon be an active member of this forum.

Hello Ryan and welcome to the Xisto forum :) We have a lot of gaming fans over here(myself included) so you have some company! You're on your way to becoming an active member so just keep up the posting; make sure you don't make too many short posts or else your earnings may get affected. If you post regularly you'll earn enough to buy and host a domain in just a week :o So have fun and hope to see you around....

hello rmills and welcome to trap 17.I am kinda new as well and finding this community to be one of the best around.. :)i'm not that much into gaming but metal gear solid 4 really got me glued to my tv for days! have you played it, not try it mate its cool.Have a nice time here bro.

Welcome To Xisto, rmills! i'm sure hope you enjoy yourself posting and be the most active member :D

so you like drawing and games, that just like me, say... 3 years ago (when i had many free times, how nostalgic). it seems that you've done your first 5 posts and your myCENT have started to show up, congratulations. but before that, make sure that you have registered in Billing & Support Area with the same email so your account will be credited accordingly :o

anyway went for the formality, let me give you some links that might help you with.
this Credit System V3.0 Online can help you to understand more about how the MyCENT system worked. and this Free Web Hosting (free Xisto/asta Subdomain Hosting Procedure) will explain how to order your Free Webhosting :)

welcome to Xisto Ryan! i love drawing and art too, hope you'll have a nice stay here.by the way you should check aion online out if you have played WoW and you liked it, i have played it some time now and its really fun.

Welcome to Xisto. As other members already gave you information about rules, mycents and other forum links. I'll save some keyboard strokes for myself. Join us, tell us about what you like and dislike. Also let us about your hobbies. Have fun on forums.