xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spyda

Pageplus Cellular

So a couple of weeks ago is when I first heard of Page Plus Cellular. I heard that they had a plan that included 1200 text messages and 1200 minutes for only 29.95 a month. This blew my current plan out of the water. I also read that you can use most Verizon phones with Page Plus I instantly decided to switch from my Verizon plan to Page Plus. So I called up Page Plus and they were able to transfer everything for me. Their support was a little rude, but nonetheless I got my phone transfered. The service is awesome, just as good as Verizon's (Page Plus os an MNVO which means they rent out their service from Verizon so service is identical to that of Verizons.) I'm also saving a ton of money and actually able to have good conversations with people without worrying when my minutes were to run out. So if anybody out there is spending too much on their current phone plan, you might want to think about switching to Page Plus.

https://www.pagepluscellular.com/

"their support was a little rude..." Uhh.. That's enough for me to raise the red flag and say no. To me the support means more than the service does. I would accept worse service but with better support anyday.

pageplus is a prepaid phone company. i have never heard of them before. i just went to their website and sure enough they advertise 1200/1200 for 29.99. if you don't like that plan, there is a standard plan where it goes up to about 700 minutes for $50.

why would someone pay 700 minutes for $50 when they can have the 1200/1200 plan for $20 cheaper? something isn't settling with me here to trust them yet. i hope you did your due diligence and researched this company before you switched over

some things on their website just aren't sounding right to me....

So a couple of weeks ago is when I first heard of Page Plus Cellular. I heard that they had a plan that included 1200 text messages and 1200 minutes for only 29.95 a month. This blew my current plan out of the water. I also read that you can use most Verizon phones with Page Plus I instantly decided to switch from my Verizon plan to Page Plus. So I called up Page Plus and they were able to transfer everything for me. Their support was a little rude, but nonetheless I got my phone transfered. The service is awesome, just as good as Verizon's (Page Plus os an MNVO which means they rent out their service from Verizon so service is identical to that of Verizons.) I'm also saving a ton of money and actually able to have good conversations with people without worrying when my minutes were to run out. So if anybody out there is spending too much on their current phone plan, you might want to think about switching to Page Plus.
https://www.pagepluscellular.com/

pageplus is a prepaid phone company. i have never heard of them before. i just went to their website and sure enough they advertise 1200/1200 for 29.99. if you don't like that plan, there is a standard plan where it goes up to about 700 minutes for $50.
why would someone pay 700 minutes for $50 when they can have the 1200/1200 plan for $20 cheaper? something isn't settling with me here to trust them yet. i hope you did your due diligence and researched this company before you switched over

some things on their website just aren't sounding right to me....

Maybe it's a typo and they really meant 1700 minutes or something... But then again it puts up the red flag again... I don't trust companies with major typos on their site. It shows how unprofessional they are.

I would research something like "pageplus scams"

So far all I've found was positive, including this:

http://www.prepaidreviews.com/pageplus.html

224 reviews, almost all 100% satisfied (almost 4/4 stars)

Guys Page Plus isn't a scam. They've been around for a long time and their service has been phenomenal.

"their support was a little rude..." Uhh.. That's enough for me to raise the red flag and say no. To me the support means more than the service does. I would accept worse service but with better support anyday.

I would normally agree with you, but with such a tight economy I'd rather get poor customer support, but be able to save $50 dollars a month.

huh? i never said pageplus is a scam. but i do smell something fishy with this company and when i find it out, you will be the first to know.

tell me this....how can a company be around for so long as you say and nobody has even heard of them???

Guys Page Plus isn't a scam. They've been around for a long time and their service has been phenomenal.

I would normally agree with you, but with such a tight economy I'd rather get poor customer support, but be able to save $50 dollars a month.

700 minPageplus Cellular

the 700  min is good for 3 month so if you do not want to spend 30.00 a month x 3 you whould buy the 700 min to save money if thats all you need... Understand now.

-reply by hons

huh? i never said pageplus is a scam. but i do smell something fishy with this company and when i find it out, you will be the first to know.
tell me this....how can a company be around for so long as you say and nobody has even heard of them???

Um.. what kind of question is that? Aren't there stores or local services that are only based in one location?

Page PlusPageplus Cellular

I just got Page Plus not so long ago. I have had every service I can think of and all of them are horrible where I live in Oak Ridge, NC except Verizon. Since Page Plus works off Verizon, it works in my home with no dropped calls, clear reception, and since there is a store close to my home where I bought the phone I can take the phone to the store if I have any questions or need support and they will fix it and they are so friendly. I have the $39.95 plan which allows me to talk and text unlimited and I have so much time on the web. With the other companies I previously had I had no reception in the house at all. I am so happy with this service and the price. They explained the payment cycle and everything to me clearly and to come to them if I had any trouble at all. I could not be happier with my touch screen phone that I got at a very reasonable price. I'm not saying that this would work for everyone since different services work horribly in different areas, but I didn't even have a data network on my previous plan with my other carrier because I had 300 minutes, my faves, and my bill was $52.00 and some change. I am extremely happy with my new service!

-reply by Rachel

page plus SUCKSPageplus Cellular

Not happy. I lost real $$money using them. I sent this request for a refund, and was refused.  I tried activating 3 different phones, 1 of them purchased from their website.  After asking for a refund, the supervisor I was transfered to was condescending.  I hope they lose a lot of business to tmobile (cheapest major prepaid company), and PlatinumTel (cheapest period).

Spoke with Page Plus 1/4/10:
I have spent 397min (over 6.5 hours) with customer service trying to get your phone working since 12/21 and have been unable to use it. (Note: they couldn't figure it out, and refused to give me money back or EVEN transfer the balance of my account to a new page plus number)

Please send me information on how I can return my phone and get a refund on the phone and the services I have not received totalling $107.32 ($55.90 for a phone, $23.96 for 24 days of 1200/1200 service not received, and $27.46 remaining balance). I ordered a Motorolla E815 from your website that won't work on your service.
-reply by pageplusSUCKS

I've had Page Plus for several years now.  I use them for both my phone and my daughter's phone.  We use the minutes plan that lasts for 4 months rather than the per month plan of $30.00.  The minutes suite us just fine.  We've had to replace phones with others due to going through the wash and it was easy and quick. The service people have always been polite to me.  As for not hearing of them, go to phone stores that deal in used phones and they can tell you about the company.  I can get renewal minutes online through several different sites or I can get a renewal card from gas stations, etc.  I've had good luck with this company.

Page Plus...Pageplus Cellular

I work for Page Plus, we have been around for about 11yrs but alot of people did not hear of us until we introduced our unlimited plan for 39.95... We are and have been one of the biggest prepaid companies in the United States and we continue to grow. As far as why we still have plans that cost alot more than other plans, its simple, thats what customers want. If you want to pay 39.95 a month for unlimited talk time thats fine but what if you don't have 39.95 then you still have the option of using another plan for your phone. Rest assured, this is no fly by night company. As far as the customer service is concerned, we have hundreds of individuals working for us and that means that there will be some bad apples but as a company we are very focused on our customers. NO CUSTOMERS=NO COMPANY. Simple as that.

39.95 a month for unlimited international talk + text Pageplus Cellular39.95 that works virtually anywhere in the US honestly people you don't need anymore than that unless you can't take care of a phone. I had mine set up at Wireless Toyz in Sacramento, CA for here in Flagstaff, AZ the store clerks were great.

opinionPageplus Cellular

I have used page plus for at least 6 years..For 19.95 you get a phone, charger and minutes...You tell me who is going to do that for you anywhere else...Also upgrade that mini payphone to any existing verizon phone...No dropped calls on my end anyway and they are finally catching the wave of offering good economical product services too..Ie 1200/ just because you aren't hip to it doesn't mean it's not hip, may it's just you who's not hip...Get wit it...Plus does need some more cust svc help though

-reply by jerry