xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spyda

Pageplus Cellular

Page Plus...

Pageplus Cellular

<p>I work for Page Plus, we have been around for about 11yrs but alot of people did not hear of us until we introduced our unlimited plan for 39.95... We are and have been one of the biggest prepaid companies in the United States and we continue to grow. As far as why we still have plans that cost alot more than other plans, its simple, thats what customers want. If you want to pay 39.95 a month for unlimited talk time thats fine but what if you don't have 39.95 then you still have the option of using another plan for your phone. Rest assured, this is no fly by night company. As far as the customer service is concerned, we have hundreds of individuals working for us and that means that there will be some bad apples but as a company we are very focused on our customers. NO CUSTOMERS=NO COMPANY. Simple as that.</p>

That's very good to hear. I'm still with PagePlus and I am very much enjoying the service, still. I really hope to be with you guys for an extended period :angel:

Page Has Banned Blackberry, Treo, HTC, And Walmart Phones-They Need To Go To Unlimited Data To Stay AlivePageplus CellularPage Plus cellular has announced a pda ban which is terribly affecting their customer base, by really irritating thousands of people who were buying or were going the verizon or alltel pda phones to make the transition to Page Plus. The Page Plus dealers are losing money daily and the bleeding continues with no regard to the customers or dealers. Even Boost allows pda, blackberrys etc. To be used on their network and now is winning back customers from Page Plus Cellular by the tons. Page Plus has been bullied by the big red greed to stop using PDA's but, you never saw Sprint bullying Boost dealers. The Page Plus network is much better because of Verizon's coverage but, DOES Page Plus realize the world is going to a DATA oriented customer base so, the idea of coming out with their own new handsets is okay but, makes them way less of a legititmate service because Straight Talk becomes the superior service hands down offering unlimited DATA compared to the Page Plus measley 20MB. So, if Page Plus is going away from PDA's which is counterproductive to their market share and growth not to mention turning off customers, potential customers, and dealers of their product then Page Plus needs to get off the pot and offer unlimited data to still distinguish themselves in the new wireless market and to continue growth in today's competitive market. Page Plus needs to learn to deal with Verizon in a more staunch manner and not let their business be dictated by a company that has almost become a monoply because their are even more new prepaid companies waiting in the wings to take over the market and will even rival Verizon's hold on the PDA market without making customers signing contracts. Look for these companies to be coming from the GSM realm and these MVNO's will not be bullied by AT&T and Tmobile because the realization of partnering to control market share in both realms of contract and no contract.-reply by Johnny Rotten

I love my phone through page plus the only thing I don't like is that the phone cant have any past due activities on it thats whack for really but it's all good. And another thing I don't like is that youcan buy ringtones for your phone even if yuh put extra money on there thats corny for real but what unlimited everything basically for  $40 like that nothing for me I have pampers to buy so I cant be spending like $60 on the same thing through another phone company that just doesnt make any ****in sense to me at all sorry. 

-reply by Tainora

39.95 a month for unlimited international talk + text

Pageplus Cellular

39.95 that works virtually anywhere in the US honestly people you don't need anymore than that unless you can't take care of a phone. I had mine set up at Wireless Toyz in Sacramento, CA for here in Flagstaff, AZ the store clerks were great.

Yupp, I'm thinking about switching from the Talk and Text 1200 to the Unlimited plan because I am using up almost all of my texts and minutes

Page Has Banned Blackberry, Treo, HTC, And Walmart Phones-They Need To Go To Unlimited Data To Stay Alive

Pageplus Cellular

Page Plus cellular has announced a pda ban which is terribly affecting their customer base, by really irritating thousands of people who were buying or were going the verizon or alltel pda phones to make the transition to Page Plus. The Page Plus dealers are losing money daily and the bleeding continues with no regard to the customers or dealers. Even Boost allows pda, blackberrys etc. To be used on their network and now is winning back customers from Page Plus Cellular by the tons. Page Plus has been bullied by the big red greed to stop using PDA's but, you never saw Sprint bullying Boost dealers. The Page Plus network is much better because of Verizon's coverage but, DOES Page Plus realize the world is going to a DATA oriented customer base so, the idea of coming out with their own new handsets is okay but, makes them way less of a legititmate service because Straight Talk becomes the superior service hands down offering unlimited DATA compared to the Page Plus measley 20MB. So, if Page Plus is going away from PDA's which is counterproductive to their market share and growth not to mention turning off customers, potential customers, and dealers of their product then Page Plus needs to get off the pot and offer unlimited data to still distinguish themselves in the new wireless market and to continue growth in today's competitive market. Page Plus needs to learn to deal with Verizon in a more staunch manner and not let their business be dictated by a company that has almost become a monoply because their are even more new prepaid companies waiting in the wings to take over the market and will even rival Verizon's hold on the PDA market without making customers signing contracts. Look for these companies to be coming from the GSM realm and these MVNO's will not be bullied by AT&T and Tmobile because the realization of partnering to control market share in both realms of contract and no contract. -reply by Johnny Rotten

Yeah I heard about it. While this does suck, I think most people shouldn't expect to be able to use Blackberries and devices such as that with a pre paid provider, even though some companies like Boost Mobile have enabled the ability.

opinion

Pageplus Cellular

I have used page plus for at least 6 years..For 19.95 you get a phone, charger and minutes...You tell me who is going to do that for you anywhere else...Also upgrade that mini payphone to any existing verizon phone...No dropped calls on my end anyway and they are finally catching the wave of offering good economical product services too..Ie 1200/ just because you aren't hip to it doesn't mean it's not hip, may it's just you who's not hip...Get wit it...Plus does need some more cust svc help though

-reply by jerry

Great way of putting it ;)

I love my phone through page plus the only thing I don't like is that the phone cant have any past due activities on it thats whack for really but it's all good. And another thing I don't like is that youcan buy ringtones for your phone even if yuh put extra money on there thats corny for real but what unlimited everything basically for $40 like that nothing for me I have pampers to buy so I cant be spending like $60 on the same thing through another phone company that just doesnt make any ****in sense to me at all sorry.

-reply by Tainora

Agreed. I mean, if you can get Unlimited for almost 50 dollars cheaper, then why would you ever pay more just so you can be with the "Big" phone companies...

My page plus phone browser wont work Please HelpPageplus Cellular

ok I just recently activated a Verizon phone its a LG vx11000 EnV Touch and I acitvated it with the carrier Page Plus and texting and calling works great but I can't go into the web. It has a browser that you go to and Verizon logo pops up and then gives me options so I put browse but a message pops up saying that I don't have access to the web site ive tried google, youtube, hotmail and other websites but it doesnt let me and I think its because it has to go through Verizon and since I activated it with Page Plus Cellular its not letting my go to the web does anybody know what the problem it and how to fix it 

please help  thanks

-reply by Isaac Macias

To explain why page plus has a $50 dollar 700 minute card and a $29.95 1200 plan is simple. Their standard pay as you go cards last for 120 days. The 1200 plan is a 30 day plan. Some people who use less than 175 minutes a month,such as myself can spend what amounts to $12.50 a month for phone service for 4 months. The monthly plans are designed for heavy users, the standard pay as you go is designed for lower usage users. There is also a rumour that in january or febuary 2012 page plus $55 plan will go to unlimited data. I have used page plus for 3 years now, and as long as you are either a low usage customer, or one that has some phone tech skills they are great.Their CS while not the best due to the size of the company can be worked around by finding a good Page Plus dealer that knows what they are doing.