xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Keyra

Why Are Boys Dumb! [clueless] Theres so many post about girls being stupid, lets talk abou

I've seen so many posts here about girls being stupid, what about the fact that boys can't seem to take a hint or are very clueless about others needs. Somehow it seems like they don't have the ability to put themselves in other peoples shoes, or look at situations from a different perspective. I'm not tryin' to say all your stories about girls being B#$%es are wrong, I'm sure there's a lot of stupid girls out there, treating guys badly, but it just isn't the case ALL THE TIME, the way you guys make it seem.So if understanding girls is a little more of what you need, let's talk about some of those issues here.

Edited by Keyra (see edit history)

Well, the problem is this:Girls are too complicated. Unless you have been around them for a while, you can't predict anything. Like why everything has to be a big drama?Putting yourself in other's shoes works for regular issues, but not when we are talking about relationships and the opposite sex. Girls and guys have a completely different mindset when it comes to relationships. Like some girls don't seem to understand that guys are horny 24/7. Not understanding this may lead to being used since some people out there are ready to act and say anything just to get laid. Girls aren't stupid(in general), they just don't understand how the opposite sex thinks about relationships.Now, it's your turn to justify your claim of boys being dumb.

I've seen so many posts here about girls being stupid, what about the fact that boys can't seem to take a hint or are very clueless about others needs. Somehow it seems like they don't have the ability to put themselves in other peoples shoes, or look at situations from a different perspective. I'm not tryin' to say all your stories about girls being B#$%es are wrong, I'm sure there's a lot of stupid girls out there, treating guys badly, but it just isn't the case ALL THE TIME, the way you guys make it seem.
So if understanding girls a little more is what you need, let's talk about some of those issues here.

Alright, I want to understand why girls are so dumb! Seriously though, I don't think all guys are just plain clueless. It depends a lot on what kind of hints you're talking about. I don't know if you mean hints that you don't like a guy or hints that you want the guy to show you attention. Sometimes people get the hint to 'back off', but have low self esteem or other issues and don't want to accept the hint and try to convince themselves it's not what they think.

As for putting themselves in other peoples shoes, what do you mean? They don't understand how you feel? They don't know when they hurt peoples feelings? I do that ALL the time.. I'm always accidentally offending girls.. and even after the person yells at me and tells me what a jerk I am, I never understand what I did wrong -- maybe I am clueless!! I feel bad about it though!

Girls can be pretty sensitive too, for example, if you say something in all seriousness like - "You are so pretty!" they'll be like "OMG DON'T TELL ME IM PRETTY, I KNOW IM NOT, IM FAT.. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS TO HEAR THE WORD PRETTY ..." I mean, how can any guy understand how a compliment becomes an insult?

I don't know really what you're talking about though, you didn't really give examples. You just said boys are stupid, can't take hints and don't put themselves in other's shoes? Is that it?

it's not that we are dumb or clueless. it's the fact that we just don't give a crap. there's a big difference.

oh thats really on point anwiii!!

girls are really mad because we just dont care and dont seem to notice when they put so much effort to please us! lol!

Look, I never said ALL Boy are Stupid, first of all. However, I did notice there's a lot of posts on here, that say Girls are Stupid. I believe THAT is Dumb!

I don't believe all boys/guys are dumb, just like not all girls are Stupid. I will give you this, there is a lot of stupid girls, just like there is a lot of stupid guys. Either way, if your complaining about girls that are stupid. It really just tells me your the dumb one that has gotten involved with stupid girls. Not all girls out there are that way, and many guys seem to find the right girl for them, so when you sit there complaining about stupid girls, take a look at yourself first and your choices, then you can decided if you wanna complain about the same thing.

@Anwiii & @Legend112

If not caring solves your issues with girls, then by all means, of course, having a meaningful relationship might not work with this motto.
Some of the other guys in this community might have something to learn from this perspective, they seem to be tryin' way to hard with girls, to the point where they're constantly getting they're feelings hurt over the most insignificant things.

If you want an example, I read this post and it made me think of this.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/6773-stupid-girls-girls-are-stupid/page-2#entry254118

Edited by Keyra (see edit history)

what about the fact that boys can't seem to take a hint or are very clueless about others needs.

Through observation, i have come to the conclusion as to why (some) people can't take a hint. It all comes down to conflict of interest. This is apparent for both sides.

But guys tend to seek logical explanations for things, to which we often find few to zero logical explanations for the opposite sex. Due to the fact that we are many times left to decipher things for ourselves, error or failure to figure out the opposite sex is often prevalent. Lack of communication only worsens things. After constant failures, we may by default start declaring things as "drama" and start showing apathy towards the opposite sex. It needn't be the case that the job to figure out the opposite sex should be left upon the male alone. Both should seek absolute understanding of the other where there is lack of understanding.

However, i have to confess that although guys may seek logical explanations to things, many aren't necessarily good with logic. Nevertheless, what intelligence the person does have can still provide insight on the current situation, therefore possibly leading to a conclusion—even if it is the wrong conclusion. But it is not a wonder as to why many of us seek out smart women—where good looks would merely be a bonus. For those who take the time to find a mate using high standards, the relationship is bound to last (longer).

I don't think complaining about girls being stupid is a common discussion around here, I've never seen any discussion of it until you mentioned it. The people who said girls are stupid on those pages haven't been around in years. I don't think all girls are stupid. I don't like stupid girls. I like girls that I can have an intelligent discussion with. I don't think you are stupid. I'm not complaining about anything! :). There's a heck of a lot of stupid people in the world, I agree!

Look, I never said ALL Boy are Stupid, first of all. However, I did notice there's a lot of posts on here, that say Girls are Stupid. I believe THAT is Dumb!
I don't believe all boys/guys are dumb, just like not all girls are Stupid. I will give you this, there is a lot of stupid girls, just like there is a lot of stupid guys. Either way, if your complaining about girls that are stupid. It really just tells me your the dumb one that has gotten involved with stupid girls. Not all girls out there are that way, and many guys seem to find the right girl for them, so when you sit there complaining about stupid girls, take a look at yourself first and your choices, then you can decided if you wanna complain about the same thing.

@Anwiii & @Legend112

If not caring solves your issues with girls, then by all means, of course, having a meaningful relationship might not work with this motto.
Some of the other guys in this community might have something to learn from this perspective, they seem to be tryin' way to hard with girls, to the point where they're constantly getting they're feelings hurt over the most insignificant things.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/6773-stupid-girls-girls-are-stupid/page-2#entry254118

you got us wrong there baby.
look at a deep level we care about you but we also care about the latest football score, and other petty things that distract us from the real things that matter at times. lol

men rarely let out such emotions that they care and in my case, most girls i've dated just want to be glued to me like im the last man on earth...and me i be all relaxed coz i know they are more girls than boys on earth :)

and i've been in meaningful relationships coz once a chick gets to my heart, i fall deeply...but at times because of some glitch in my makeup, i may not show that i care that much.

Girls are not dumb or stupid. people who generalize stuff like that are just being shallow minded...you cannpt put every living girl in that bracket, so i agree with you...but if we're to study the general behaviour of the female species...you mostly concern yourselves with things that dont matter to us...so some guys then make the conclusion that every girl is stupid....which is going overboard though :o

Actually that is really sad ,that a post can even come ,like this one ,as for boys or girls being "stupid" or shall I state men or women ,being "stupid"Is really kind of ,low blow and actually judging with cruel intentions ,concerning anyone .That really each of us in this world ,hold our own unique way of things ,that actually makes each of us ,individualized ,Different than the other .Smart or stupid ,does not really matter ,as each holds something the other may not and in this world ,we all seem ,just to fit together ,without labels placed upon anyone . :)

i was KIDDING!...boy are you stupid :) i think there are worse things than being ignorant. like not having a sense of humor. now on to your topic....

you have mentioned over and over again how you have seen many threads on girls being stupid. personally i haven't really seen all that many but i think i should start one. this thread you started has given me inspiration to the ridiculously stupid threads that have no point to make

let's face it. girls are stupid. not all of them....some of them. guys are idiots. not all of them. some of them. but let's get really specific about girls. they are really more evil than stupid. that's a fact....not to mention most of them are bi sexual in nature.

why do i call guys idiots? because we are and we hide it well with our superiority complexes. when it comes to guys understanding women, we don't and we never will. we will never relate to them as they are much different in our own ways of thinking and doing things. this is why i just don't give a crap. i accept all women, don't get me wrong, but i am not going to sweat over the fact i don't understand them. so i choose not to give a crap instead. it allows me to sleep at night

women are also little babies who whine and *BLEEP* and moan until they get their way. this is why it's best not to argue with them and give in to those little things that don't even matter much. i mean how hard is it just to say "yes honey, you are right" rather than say what is in our own nature to argue our own point when we can just say "yes honey, you are right" and leave the woman with nothing more to say. she will walk away and you can get back to the more important things you were originally doing before she approached you.

as far as relationships go though, you were giving advice on them which is totally wrong. judging by this whole idea you put in to a thread on a public forum, i would imagine you are around 13 or 14 and haven't even been in a relationship before to even give any advice on that topic

also, juding by your post topic that boys are dumb, it seems you have known a lot of boys to judge this. but i guess you really haven't had any good experiences with boys to start a whole topic on this issue. i wonder why that is. maybe instead of asking the question why boys are dumb, ask yourself why you haven't had any good positive relationships or friendships with boys. maybe it's YOU....not them. ever think about that?

now go to your local bookstore and pick up a copy of men are from mars, women are from venus and read it cover to cover, then come back here to post about what you have learned.

@Anwiii & @Legend112

Unless a flood of sexists have taken the express train to the forums I can't say Ive noticed underlying sexist themes on the forum but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. The truth is Girls or boys; guys or gals; Women or men aren't naturally unintelligent or intelligent. Girls aren't innately stupid, ditto for men; stupid people are stupid. Generalisations are always bad trick is understanding when their not aimed at you, if I say a blonde joke it isn't aimed at all blondes just the stereotypes.

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)