xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
swinuyasha

Make Some Cash Online. Adsense Loop Hole make some money with a type of loop hole i found on adsense.

You're on your way of getting to BAN from Google adsense. So you want to form a group and help each other by clicking and earning cash. Cool, but you know what ? Google will ban you for sure. You think Google don't monitor IP address ? You think they don't analyze clicking patterns ? Don't underestimate a system which is top most paying system for most of the sites on the web. They have enough technology to track fraud clicks and ban accounts. Many people got banned and are not in way of getting their own account back.Because of such people who do fraud things i never chose to advertise with CPC companies. Myself advertising with CPM companies for few of my friends sites and freelance clients. Because of such people cheating CPC system there is no point in joining CPC campaign. CPM and CPA/PPV is much better cause atleast we are choosing legit sites to advertise.P:S- Do you like people who form group and wish to steal your money ? If not, start being honest with yourself and to the rest of the world. Even 5$ earned from honest will give you good night sleep.

People do this already. They form groups and "help" each other out. The thing is, this only hurts Google Adsense. There are people who pay to get their ads on there and they are actually paying Google for a set number of hits (i.e 500 or so.) By clicking on their links you're wasting these people's money which then hurts the entire system. In addition, if Google sees the same IP clicking on a particular link, then they will ban them from Adsense.

Because of such people who do fraud things i never chose to advertise with CPC companies. Myself advertising with CPM companies for few of my friends sites and freelance clients. Because of such people cheating CPC system there is no point in joining CPC campaign. CPM and CPA/PPV is much better cause atleast we are choosing legit sites to advertise.

Quick Question: What are CPC, CPM and PPV companies?

----------------------------------------

In reply to the thead:

Yeah, I suppose it is illegal to do something like this, and Google can easily find out... but I suppose people still do it anyway, especially if that can get their hands on a dynamic IP internet provider or something like that. Plus, even the person that is receiving the money can click on it too... if they go to their friend's house, or in they go the one of those free internet services in the airports, or even if they go into an internet cafe...

You can never stop things like that, I suppose. And even if there is a finger printing technology that may be able to identify who is using the computer and when, people can still click on each other's site, even if they have to lengthen their clicks over long periods of times....

And plus, like bk2070 said, they're not the first group. Lots of people do that too, I suppose... :)

there is no loop hole. this is 100% against google adsense terms of service. you cannot encourage anybody to click on the ads google adsense puts on your website or blog.not only will they ban you from their program, they will take away everything you have already accululated in your account!people, DO NOT DO THIS if you ever want to start a legitimate website online or google WILL ban you and they might even ban you from their search engines for cheating people online.i repeat, DO NOT ENOURAGE PEOPLE TO CLICK ON YOUR LINKS. the original poster of this message will soon find out google's wrath. don't let the original poster sucker you in to a no win situation just because he/she wants to risk their own onloine livlihood!

Well almost everything is against Adsense's rules... I've heard of legitimate users who were making so much Adsense banned them.Then again, they could be those people who are in trouble for what they did and just lie about it... But it's been enough to keep me from trusting Adsense much.

google doesn't ban people when they make a lot of money from adsense. that is absurd! there are a ton of websites out there making a ton of money from adsense that aren't banned. your friend or this person you know went against the terms of service. it's as simple as that.

My only reason for believing it is because if you search "adsense scam" or things like that "adsense not paying" you'll find a TON of websites where thousands of people have been "scammed" by the system.

Someone even posted a way to get any site you want banned from it. By creating a script that goes to the site and refreshes and keeps clicking on all of the advertisements so they get banned for illegitimate clicks.

google doesn't ban people when they make a lot of money from adsense. that is absurd! there are a ton of websites out there making a ton of money from adsense that aren't banned. your friend or this person you know went against the terms of service. it's as simple as that.

Well almost everything is against Adsense's rules... I've heard of legitimate users who were making so much Adsense banned them.
Then again, they could be those people who are in trouble for what they did and just lie about it... But it's been enough to keep me from trusting Adsense much.

Quick Question: What are CPC, CPM and PPV companies?

CPC means cost per click. Google and yahoo text link/image ads are CPC ads. That means when your site visitors click on them you get paid. But if you click on your own ads you get banned.

CPM means cost per miles(you get paid for after 1000 visits each, sites like cpx interactive, valuclick and tribal fusion are CPM advertisers. Their requirements are 10,000 page views and 10,000 visitors per day. If your blog/site qualifies for that then you'll get chance to sign up and get advertisers from their list. Rate of CPM starts from 2-5$ per 1000 visits so you get 50$ easily if you have 10,000 visitors to site.

CPV/PPV it is similar to CPM but the criteria of site visits and pageviews is higher and the width and height of the ads is also high. Here many types of ads are tested like flash ads and video ads.

Well almost everything is against Adsense's rules... I've heard of legitimate users who were making so much Adsense banned them.

In many cases they got their adsense account back. Google's support team is very good and can easily find out if the account is genuine or not. They improved a lot after purchasing valueclick. So even if any genuine person gets ban, then 99.9% chances he/she'll get money back.