xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FouGilang

I Hate Sad And Slow Love Songs

The problem is that most of love songs are slow, sad, and pitiful love songs. It's not that i totally hate love songs, i just don't like those 'i'm-sad-so-please-give-me-your-sympathy' songs. I mean, isn't love a good feeling? It was love that made your life feels better, so why, why, why, do they never bored to make more and more sad love songs? Can't they make it more cheerful, hopeful, or at least just make the lyrics more meaningful than just whining? It just not worth it :( Though, most of indonesian songs are made of those 'i'm-sad-so-please-give-of-your-sympathy' songs, so when i'm playing some fast-beat east songs (not indonesian, english or bolliwood), ordinary people will say that was a japanese or chinese cartoon / anime songs, no matter what kind of songs that is :)

I think the reason most of us can bear them is because we believe in love and living in peace and harmony. Please don't get me wrong, i'm not saying you don't but for you to like em, you got to be someone who likes to be alone at times and just appreciate things for what they're.

There are terabytes of music content available today and every genre has a large fanbase and personally I feel it won't be fair to criticize other genres based on our personal taste - since we have so much choice why don't we just live and let live? Just enjoy your kind of music and let others enjoy their taste.....

I think the reason most of us can bear them is because we believe in love and living in peace and harmony.

You must not be talking about death metal fans. Cannibal Corpse sure doesn't write songs about peace and harmony. My cousin is a big fan and insists we listen to them and other similar bands when we have summer barbecues. It's the only music he likes. Their lyrics are about very peaceful things like violent rape and mutilation and a range of other strange things. You need the lyrics just to understand the vocals. It's strange music for sure, not really sure if it's my kind of thing, but as Simp said..

why don't we just live and let live? Just enjoy your kind of music and let others enjoy their taste.....