xisto Community
LILJOHN

Tell me whats a good action game

you can play : 1 - f.e.a.r2- brothers in arms3 - halo4- halo25- swat 46- metal gear solid7 - metal gear solid 28 - metal gear solid 39 - doom310 - farcry11- stalker12- gta:san andreas13- stiil life14- star wars15- battle field 16- battle field 2...thanks...

What is a good 1?Well i think Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell is quite good as i have only played it like once because im too busy on the computer lol but its only one playerbut i has got erm... amazing lighting, animation and sound effects :)

Great Action games for pc would be quake 3 and quake 4.aswell as the call of duty 1 and 2, counterstrike, halflive, c&c renagade, black hawk down, the punisher, the doom series, and dont forget the unreal tournament series aswell.stratagy is more like the age of empirers and so on, but you could get those games in that part of the forum.just make shore your pc seprts the min rec for the games, it will frustrate you if you buy a game and your pc cant handle it.

I have to say this1. Love the Metal Gear Solid Series, As stand alone games, they are great. as a series they are great The only thing is the next one is only on ps3... and i haven't got the money to fork out for a ps3, but i suppose i will one day. I bought one on pc off ebay just because it was the only one i didn't have. I love the gameplay, the action sequences. The cutscenes. All very cinematic. And the first one and the third one have different endings or paths you can walk down. I haven't worked it out yet in number 2...2. I love The Matrix: Path of Neo, Being a big matrix fan I wanted to get the game, but everywhere i saw it it was like 100 bucks... and then i saw it at Wow sight and sound for 20 bucks... i grabbed it as soon as i could. i love it, the way you fight and play. Not to mention the final level being introduced by the brothers 'Yeah the martyr ending works for the film, but not for a game' and the level you fight a giant smith, made of of heaps of normal smiths and buildings and stuff... its AWESOME3. Gotta love doom 2/duke nukem 3d... all those dos 3d games... I love them.

Edited by saitunes (see edit history)

Half Life 2 is the best one I think. My experience is one of the best. Soldier of Fortune 2 is also good enough. Some more in the list is FarCry.Action games and the first person shooter are the most played games in the gaming genere.