xisto Community
LILJOHN

Tell me whats a good action game

omg...This thread looks more like a chatroom logfile than a forum thread. Don't post short posts. If you want to chat, use the IRC, don't use the forum. There is a big difference between forum posting and online chatting. Please wisen up. I have already given a warning before so since this is the second time, I am closing this thread.THREAD CLOSED

I think half life 2 is the best action game ever. The graphics are great and the gameplay is awesome. What i most like is the characters. Its so realistic.Thum up to valve!Greets Timmik

The BEst action game I feel is DOOM 3.The best part I like about this is the gRaphic engine.. Extremely Realistic Graphics! and Gameplay is better than Half life 2. Sound effects are cool with an awesome story line. Anyone got to comment on this game :rolleyes: This game has been rated about 8.5 at Gamespot. - OffRoad

I have now played prince of persia 2 and was very impressed with it. It was very similar to the first one, but easier to get into the controls this time. I think it was a better control system as well as being used to some things from the last game that made it easier, it's not just down to growing experience. The story seems to be enough to keep the game going, though did not get very far yet, so am not sure if there are going to be any major twists as it goes on. The atmosphere is very dark and the graphics work very well there, because it is all quite dark you often pay more attention to movment than to detail, and the movement can be very impressive very often.

What a good action game is is a game that you really like and where you totaly get yourself into while playing.That is my opinion of a good action game.A few of my favorites are the following ones:1-Far Cry2-Medal of honor3-Men of Valor4-Need for speed(both)5-Blood Rayne(I can't wait till part 2 is going to be out)6-Enter the matrix7-doom 3There is no order in the list I just wrote down what came up in me.From the list above the best game for me was Far cry(it was the first game I played on the computer i have now).The computer I had before couldn't play high quality games.I can advice you to play all the games in the list( if you haven't already).greetzz