xisto Community
LILJOHN

Tell me whats a good action game

Some Good action games r Ut2004 Doom 3 Counter strike and condition zero halo halo 2 when it comes out and gta 3 and vice city i hope this solves ur question

yea too hot...call of duty is really an action packed game with kool special effects.

i used to have it but the CD got lost...i am sorry about that pal

You guys are getting confused between the different classifications of games. Starcraft is an RTS.Counter-Strike is a FPSDiablo 2 is a RPGIf you are looking for a nice action game, you should try Grand Theft Auto : Vice City.If you want something with a cross of RPG, action and adventure, you should try Quest for Glory 5Anyway, it really depends on what you like and your hardware limitations.By the way, this thread is too full of spam. Watch out spammers!

Edited by Shackman (see edit history)

You guys are getting confused between the different classifications of games.

RTS - Real Time Strategy (I think.)
FPS - First Person shooter
RPG - Role playing game

If you want something with a cross of RPG, action and adventure, you should try Quest for Glory 5

I like that game. :D Although, if you want something that's more MMORPG and freelance, you should try International Ragnarok Online, I'm one of those who go out, find a guild and roleplay (and level). FFXI is another game who might interest MMORPG fans, but it's costly per month, and if you don't have a good PC, it runs like Michael Moore. Although.. you can't do alot by yourself if you're not a Beastmaster or Red Mage (To some point..) :D