xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
retry56

The Filthiest Apartment (check It Out)

We all know that the apartment is a residential class and not just anyone can live there because for the size of apartments in Indonesia is still relatively expensive and difficult to reach for the poor, and the apartment also reflects a healthy life because healthy is guaranteed and security awake, but in China there is a most filthy apartment in the world, because there so many trash strewn in front of the room and its inhabitants seemed to ignore it all,

From those who is curious to see the most filthy apartment in china in the following I give a picture for you all, There you go :)

Posted Image

Want more? here :

Posted Image

Another one:

Posted Image

Even though they bought a broom,,

Posted Image

Its a learning for us to clean our environment :(

Funny pictures, but why this is HOT News? I some some more rubbish in apartments, this is also filthy, but I saw worse. Even though funny pictures :)The third pictures from top looks like a basement to drink and smoke rather than an apartment/living quarters :(

That apartment is amazing, I totally want to live there! Where is it, and how much is it to rent a place there? :(

In all seriousness, it looks sort of like my bedroom. (My bedroom is a little better than that.) I can be tidy elsewhere, I don't know what it is about my bedroom. I can't stand to see filthy messy rooms elsewhere in the house, but my room is... Different somehow. I almost like it to be like this. (Almost. :D)

EDIT: Actually, after closer inspection of the pictures, that apartment is in a whole other league than me. I just can't compete with that kind of filth. :)

Edited by Spudd (see edit history)

hahahaha,,, are you sure wanna live there,,,, all you do is eat and play computer , and throw your junk straight in front of you,, loli never see that on European city,, lol,, maybe there are,, but not like those,,

LolNice picturesSo i guess it's still better to live in your own house than on that kind of apartment, at least YOU are the only one who make it filthy :)

That will be a major health risk too soon, me thinks. It'll drive in infestations of rodents and all sorts of nasty critters. I'm sure there are many other parts of the world where people live in a similar situation like that. Not very responsible letting things go like that.

This is simply crazy. How could anyone lived in such condition. Not to be disrespectful to China, but such scene are poor common. Wait till you see the rural side of the China.To think I thought I was rather untidy, but after seeing the pictures, hey, I am pretty neat after all. :)

We all know that the apartment is a residential class and not just anyone can live there because for the size of apartments in Indonesia is still relatively expensive and difficult to reach for the poor, and the apartment also reflects a healthy life because healthy is guaranteed and security awake, but in China there is a most filthy apartment in the world, because there so many trash strewn in front of the room and its inhabitants seemed to ignore it all,

From those who is curious to see the most filthy apartment in china in the following I give a picture for you all, There you go :P

Posted Image

Want more? here :

Posted Image

Another one:

Posted Image

Even though they bought a broom,,

Posted Image

Its a learning for us to clean our environment :P

That is just plain disgusting. If I had to live in conditions like that I would jump out the poorly cleaned windows, but seriously if you are going to live like that you should really try to only sleep there and that lady, if she had enough time go on the computer then why would she not be cleaning up around that really dirty house! And is that house in China? I know China is cluttered and their houses are all messed up sometimes but you really need to eat some soup, clean up like freaking crazy, and then rejoice in your house that is not swarming with maggots!

Yuck! God, I'd rather live in a cardboard box than in those apartments. Beats waking up and looking around at some nasty trash(now that I think of it, there's probably trash on and in the bed.).If I were those people, I'd just dump all the trash over the edge. I would imagine that health arond that area would be really poor, because all the mold would be in the air, and mold doesn't exactly compare to febreeze. The goverment should enforce better enviromental laws around the area. Without that, the place is just going to get utterly disgusting. I say the goverment ships some cleaning supplies, and the people to actually aim for the trash can rather than their neighbors yard.

That's a major fire hazard too. Not only that, but all those shelves which are on top of that cement balcony just waiting to fall down on people, and garbage strewn walkways!They wouldn't get away with that where I live.Surely the landlords of the building would do something about that, and if not then thehealth and safety officials.

Funny pictures, but why this is HOT News? I some some more rubbish in apartments, this is also filthy, but I saw worse. Even though funny pictures :D
The third pictures from top looks like a basement to drink and smoke rather than an apartment/living quarters :(

Its a 'hot' news as it tells us to keep our environment clean to avoid diseases and other infections. Its 'hot' news as no one probably knows about this. Man, i thought my room was dirty , but after comparing it to this, i think its sparkling clean! If anyone asks or tells you to clean your room (like your mom) tell them to back off and that there people in China with dirt worse rooms. :)