xisto Community
akira550

Favorite Subject? what is it?

Well my goal in life is to one day become a Defense Attorney. I want to be in the criminal defense field, so the classes I take reflex's that.Political Science - This subject teaches me a lot about politics, government, and political parties and policies. I love talking about current events, government policies, Republican vs Democratic views, how society impacts us today, World alliances, Terrorist, Government scandals, and how our country became what it is today. What I plan to get out of this class is the knowledge of the all the rights, amendments, constitution, and governance, so that I can know how to prepare myself for a client with a special case. I honestly do not want to get into politics in life because it is very stressful and people feel so strongly about politics that people running for office sometimes have to fear for their life, which i don't find fun, but lawyers do sometimes too in a big case huh? :)Criminal Justice - This is my most interesting and challenging class. All the laws, procedures, jurisdiction, and criminal punishment is a hand full. I have crammed so many laws into my head it isn't funny, but knowing the law will help me out A LOT with my future job because it will allow me to recite anything from the state or city laws to help my client in his case.English - This class helps me advance my vocabulary, and improve my English, which will help me when i have those long papers to type up in the office. Even though this class is a breeze for me, it still kind of helped me with my grammar, and I have learned a few new words so that I can sound more educated when I speak to others. Not my most helpful class, but it contributes greatly to my ultimate goalAmerican History Since 1865 - This class tells me everything I need to know about pass presidents, Moguls, slavery, civil rights movement, and basically how America became to be since 1865. I learned about the Homestead act, I learned about what really ended slavery, and I am currently learning about business moguls in the 1900's that brought us things like Steel and Coal. This class can help me with my future endeavors by educating me on pass history so that I can recite it, or learn from the mistakes from the pass and build on it, so that history can not repeat its self.

My favorite subjects got to be Physics ( general physics ), Mathematics (Algebra, Trig, Geom, Discrete, Stat, anal geom, number theory) and Computer Science (everything about computers).

I like all my English language classes. Right now I'm in Expository writing and it's the bomb diggedy. I'm learning how to write papers like nobody's business. Pretty soon I will be all-powerful and I shall rule the world through my convincing arguments!But seriously, it's fun to learn how to articulate yourself clearly. I've got a penchant for winning arguments, and learning about "warrants" or unanswered assumptions really helped me to be able to tear somebody apart.I also enjoyed learning about what people expected from writing - it helps to be able to write the kinds of things that people want to read. I learned, for example, that perfect grammar will drive people away more often than it makes them excited about the article. Sometimes, a conversational tone helps you to make your point.Ugh, but the class is hard.Anyway, those are the reasons I love Expository Writing. I know you don't really care, because you're on the internet and nobody on the internet is literate (or so it seems). So . . .

My favorite subject was math too. Sometimes you must be born to learn math, but you can either learn it and improve your math skills. This influences intelligence too. Thus, I always try to be good at related sciences, which are informatics and science. This did not prevent me to become a dentist :)

My favorite subjects are Physics and Chemistry. I took up Chemistry because the university didn't offer Physics. Xavier University (Ateneo de Cagayan). Why Physics? Because I once had an awesome Physics teacher. Great teachers have this awesome powers of changing the way we look at things and that's just what my Physics teacher did. Chemistry? I love the laboratory and all of those things we see in sci-fi movies where a lab explodes and the favorite dry ice effect, they're all has something to do with chemistry. And as they say, Chemistry is the central science. Biology, Physics even Psychology will somehow be connected to chemistry.

when i was in high school my favorites subjects were mathematics,french, english, computer and art. and i was pretty good in them, i was always a member of every art gallery or a language activities. and i continue interesting in these subjects till now.when i wanted to choose a college, i choosed a college that related to computer and mathematics. so i choosed to study computer science. my favorite subjects were PROLOG language, C language, WEB & INTERNET, VISUAL BASIC and OPERATING SYSTEM. all these subjects are programming languages. so after graduate i focused on working with a field connected to my interest so work with programming language that deals with internet and website only (that's way i satisfy my interest in computer, mathematics and web), i also love working with graphic and designs (that's way i will satisfy my interest in art) and both of them are related to languages. it is important to work what you love, that's way you can be creative and professional. determining which subjects you are most interested in even in high school or college will give you the key to successful career.

My favorite by far is math. Great teacher, interesting subject. It's always fun not to understand something and then suddenly think "Oh wow, that's really easy!"I hate history because it's completely irrelevant to my education and a complete waste of time. Teacher is a *BLEEP*, homework is a shitload, and it's by far the most difficult class ever.English isn't that bad. Teacher is decent, homework is rare and that homework isn't that hard. Half of it is stuff I understand and people read so *BLEEP*ing slow I want to just shoot myself and end it right there. I swear, so many retards in the world.Science is just a *BLEEP*. Homework is not bad but when I don't turn it in I can go from an A to an F instantly, which is complete *BLEEP* since the only work that counts towards my grades is the work I do at home?! *BLEEP* THAT!

I love computer Networks. Because one can get to know what happens when you sit before the internet . Where the data goes. How it goes etc. So i really like computer networks . Moreover once somebody learns computer networks and then start to browse the internet, you will have a different kind of feeling. Most of the times what we study cannot been seen in real life practically . For example if some one studies about rocket science he or she may not even see it or apply in his life. On the other hand unlike other subjects computer networks is the subject which will teach you how internet works ;)

I like classes that make sense (Math, chem, programming, music) and aren't just all memorization (history, government, biology).

I did 6 a level subjects (chem, bio, home ec, health & social care, music and business studies) and don't have a passion/like for any of them.-reply by Catz

My favorite class is computer science. I personally find it relaxing. I enjoy it because when you're trying to solve a problem, there's no 1 way to go about it. This contrasts greatly with other subjects such as math and science, where there is generally only 1 right answer and 1 maybe 2 ways to get to it.

I love everything tech too!! lolwhen i grew up i used to be soo good in many subjects i didn't have one that i consider my favourite.but now i'm all grown up and if you consider web development to be a subject...then thats my favourite...then math!

I can say that I usually liked maths in university, as it's quite interesting, but when there were to much math, especially in the first courses, I liked the lectures about databases and programming, but when later there were less math or non at all, I started to mis it as not all subjects are interesting, especially about the things you already know or you think may be irrelevant :DI never really liked lectures where you need a lot to memorize, for example we had some law for one semester, some management for another semester, some history and today's Europe Union, which were a bit boring. Nevertheless, it was interesting to listen and etc. but it was boring to prepare for exams :DI'm currently a bachelor of Engineering Informatics in Information technologies, and currently studying further: postgraduate studies of Information Systems Software Engineering. :)There doesn't seem to be any serious math anymore :D