xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BlooDTake

Hello New to trap17 :)

hi there,im new to Xisto and i think that i will be here for a while or for long.

Welcome BlooDTake to Xisto. Its good news to hear you will be with me and the other members I am sure you will enjoy every moment you are on the Xisto Forums. The Xisto Community is very friendly and I am sure you will get respect if you pay respect :lol:. Please PM me if you have any problems I will try and help you with them (Regarding Xisto & Computers that is :P)

To enjoy the maximum time you are signed up and active here I have provided you below with some very important links in which you must read.

They also include how to make dollars $$$ by posting. With these dollars you can buy a domain or hosting package on Xisto Hosting.

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum and good luck!

- Ash.

Hiya BlooDTake...

I can see that you are up to your eleventh post and still haven't earned any myCENTS!!! I think that that's very sad... I hope that you haven't missed out the part where you have to sign up at Xisto's Support and Billing Centre for it to work before you can start earning myCENTS!!!

Well, this is the link here...

Just sign up with your email address (the same one as you did with here) and after some waiting you will see a myCENTS under your name and you will be able to start earning myCENTS!!!

Good luck with that!!!

Hope you'll learn to love this community!!!

Hi there BlooDTake and welcome to the Xisto forums. Let me tell you right here that at Xisto one line posts are looked upon rather seriously. Just write some more! It's not a hard thing after all to just write a liiiittle more is it? :P Anyway don't take it seriosly, but be sure to make posts of a decent length. The forum is full of members willing to help you out if you have any problems so don't hesitate to ask. Well, have a good time then and see you soon :lol:

Welcome BlooDtake! As you've may seen, the objective in this forum is post big, non spammy posts to get myCENTS. Nobody really knows how much a post gives you but if you want hosting you must register on Xisto Xisto - Web Hosting with the same email you registered here. That is a REAL hosting company that also uses the free forum dollars you earn from posting. When you reach 100CENTS ($1), they'll be deposited onto your Xisto account until you get the money to buy host if you want. If you want some help, you can always visit the Xisto Readme, More about the myCENTS and the Webhosting FAQ.
Most importantly you must read the Forum Rules. Other important links are below:

- How does Xisto give you Free Hosting?
- How to order Free Hosting?
- The technical support forum, incase you have any problem with your hosting, etc.
- The whole Xisto - Support forum
- And the most important Forum place, the Announcements Place/Alerts. :lol:

Have a good time on T17!

Hey BlooDtake and welcome to Xisto forums!! Before you go any farther I would get familiar with the rules of the board and learn everything there is to know about mycents. Then register for mycents and start earning your way to free hosting. Before Xisto I was looking everywhere and this is clearly the best so be glad you found it. Enjoy your stay. I hope to see you around for a while.

Hello and welcome BlooDTake to Xisto forums!

We are so grateful that you have joined are forums and one of those members that have come forward and named themselfs! Now appearing from your profile it looks as if you have allread....

Notice from galexcd:

Many posts in the Introductions board can be similar, but you should know better than to copy and paste the exact same content 3 times.