xisto Community
krishnadeep1

Good Bye Readers

so my dear friends, the mods and others have felt me to be a particularly nasty specimen of a species on this forum and so i've been "warned" that my account would be suspended. i thank you for reading and posting replies to my posts. nice of you. stay safe and have fun. cheers :lol:

Aw... what did you do? I don't really understand why the moderators and administrators will warn you when you didn't actually spam the forums or do anything horrible like harrass any members or moderators or anything, though I can see that you are very Negative in myCENTS, with over $10 USD over negative...Anyway, I've enjoyed your short stay here, and I wish you can stay, but I understand if you won't or if you can't.Have fun and be safe!!!

Did you by any chances posted content which was not yours i mean not types or written in somewhere ? If it falls into plagiarism then chances are like that it was action taken by admin/mods. And even i asked you about this in one of your topic if it was your original content or not. If it is original then i suggest you to stick with your postings instead of leaving Xisto.

This member got warn for copying and pasting and after making a thorough investigation of this members posts, it was indeed plagiarism from video content. Also this member was giving a notice to correct all the posts but since they did not, those posts will be remove and the member formally suspended.Regardless of the intentions of posting such content, spiritual or otherwise, if it is not your own words quote it and that is how simple it is.

That's too bad krishnadeep. I'm sure you have wisdom of your own to share so maybe we'll see you back if you don't plagiarize. I'm sure you're still welcome here if you don't break any rules. Anyway, see you around! (maybe)

This member got warn for copying and pasting and after making a thorough investigation of this members posts, it was indeed plagiarism from video content. Also this member was giving a notice to correct all the posts but since they did not, those posts will be remove and the member formally suspended.
Regardless of the intentions of posting such content, spiritual or otherwise, if it is not your own words quote it and that is how simple it is.

Ah... no wonder. Yeah, I did wonder how this member can post such long posts, more than one, I mean three, in less than five minutes, but never really wonder about the possibility of plagiarism. At all... Well, his posts did seem pretty personal...

But anyway, good work to the admins of finding a plargiariser and taking approppriate action!!! Good work!

well that sucks. you were a welcome addition. the rules are pretty strict here. i've been suspended before as well...

i think it's B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that this guy got suspended. he's a new user and didn't know what he was doin' obviously. the content may have been deleted, but it could have remained in quotes. that is B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!! in my opinion. when i see things like this, it just pisses me off. i think moderators should use their ownjusdment rather than follow the rules to a T. common sense goes a long way in life and different circumstances and understanding diferent circumstances is appropriate under the conditions set forth at Xisto.

forget about turning the other cheek. oh boy! let's treat this as a federal offense my god. i hope this thread isn't here in the top 20 when i come back. i am fuming

so my dear friends, the mods and others have felt me to be a particularly nasty specimen of a species on this forum and so i've been "warned" that my account would be suspended. i thank you for reading and posting replies to my posts. nice of you. stay safe and have fun. cheers :lol:

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

that this guy got suspended. he's a new user and didn't know what he was doin' obviously. the content may have been deleted, but it could have remained in quotes. that is B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!! in my opinion. when i see things like this, it just pisses me off. i think moderators should use their ownjusdment rather than follow the rules to a T.

When you sign up, you have to tick a box that says you have read and agree to the rules. Those rules state that anything you copy and paste onto the forums must have Quote tags around it. krishnadeep1 ignored that rule on many occasions and was therefore given a warning about it. If he stopped copying then the warning would have been removed in a week or so. However, he continued and was therefore warned again. We very often use our judgement and discretion with members, but the massive posts and the sheer number of them showed a blatant disregard for the rules.

common sense goes a long way in life and different circumstances and understanding diferent circumstances is appropriate under the conditions set forth at Xisto.
forget about turning the other cheek. oh boy! let's treat this as a federal offense my god. i hope this thread isn't here in the top 20 when i come back. i am fuming

Common sense is reading the rules and understanding them when you agree to them at sign-up. The odd slipup by a new member is fine and understandable, but copying pages and pages of text into loads of topics just isn't on.

common sense isn't reading the rules. common sense is common sense. i haven't read the rules once on Xisto nor do i intend to because i have common sense. when i got banned once, it was because my wife thought it was a typical forum and used my account where my password is saved and it doesn't log out automatically. she had copied two things off somewhere. i forget. common sense doesn't tell her to read the rules when most forums don't haves such rules. i just took the punishment and thought it was a little harsh.

secondly, i know why he got banned, BUT, to allow a poster to post so much and let him continue should be against the rules too or get more moderators. this is too much and i for one think someone should explain to this guy clearly. he obviously had a point to make and now nobody will know it. i was curious myself. this is one area i don't like about Xisto and never will. the moderators i feel are too harsh. instead of helping people an taking them by the hand at times when needed, they SUSPEND them. great job trap! i applaud you. let all the moderators ban together and argue this case. why? because they are little robots that know nothing more than the rules here.

When you sign up, you have to tick a box that says you have read and agree to the rules. Those rules state that anything you copy and paste onto the forums must have Quote tags around it. krishnadeep1 ignored that rule on many occasions and was therefore given a warning about it. If he stopped copying then the warning would have been removed in a week or so. However, he continued and was therefore warned again. We very often use our judgement and discretion with members, but the massive posts and the sheer number of them showed a blatant disregard for the rules.

Common sense is reading the rules and understanding them when you agree to them at sign-up. The odd slipup by a new member is fine and understandable, but copying pages and pages of text into loads of topics just isn't on.

In my defense, I ask him to fix the problem he refused, and if you also think out the box all that information was copyrighted and thus the Xisto could be held accountable and some form of legal action could used. Besides I don't remember seeing any reports from you saying that there was something fishy about the posts and the member in question only popped into radar once he did get busted for copying and paste. I give people chances, its up them if they want to get a second chance. and so the topic is closed now.