xisto Community
kobra500

Any Chance Of Mycent Transfers.

On the old system it was possible to send credits to other members as competition prizes or in exchange for good and services, ETC. the new system is missing a way of sending mycents to people, the reason I say this Is I'm terrible at art, graphics photoshop, that big group, and I reckon others are inept at something that someone on the forum isn't. I'm sure people want to run competitions, like in the old days. So my question is, is a transfer system a planned feature for the future, is it possible? It is surely plausable. Are you even considering the idea, has this been mentioned already and I just havn't looked.

At present transfering myCents is not possilble at Xisto. Many people have already suggested this idea but OpaQue is not interested in that, may be there are many problems associated with the transfer of myCents. Transferring myCents is a good idea but it will create lots of problems. MyCents are associated with real money (because we are using them to buy products at xisto). So it is just like transferring real money.. which should be done very carefully and in a secure way. And there are many chances for misuse of that service...Transferring myCents is just like bank real transactions which are somewhat complicated. So developing a code for it is very tough and time taking and involves hard effort.. And the team at xisto should develop a proper code without bugs. Any chance of bug will result into big damage to their company. I think thats the reason why OpaQue is ignoring that idea...Lets see how administrators will respond....

This has already been discussed and answered by OpaQue: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/65039-transfer-of-cents-possible/

Basically, there are too many problems (and risks for Xisto) in allowing transfers. Someone could set up loads of accounts, post loads of spam, then transfer all their myCENTs to one account and place an order for really expensive things without having done anything to earn them. I think that OpaQue has said transferring myCENTs will not be possible, and is not planned for the future.

and it's better to work on our own mycent isn't it? than waiting for someone who came from heavenand transfer her/his mycent? haha that was unfair for everyonebecause everyone is doing their best just to earn mycent.and there is a possibility that hackers would do some malicious thing

It wont be possible and will bring up so many risks.I was discussing this with OpaQue on Instant Messaging and he told me I can try and code a script,Whether or not it will be used or not is a diffrent matter.

and it's better to work on our own mycent isn't it? than waiting for someone who came from heavenand transfer her/his mycent? haha that was unfair for everyonebecause everyone is doing their best just to earn mycent.
and there is a possibility that hackers would do some malicious thing

Akira sums up almost every possibility for this. I think it is unfair for transfer for mycent. Besides, it will even hurt the business model of xisto. If this is allowed then people will create multiple account and will log in with groups and will earn mycent and transfer to one account. How xisto is benefiting from it ? Very low. here 's how they earn, as they use CPC based adsense. Their earning is not as rapid as CPM. So such massive account creation and mycent transfer will have lot of hosting accounts and as staff will be busy with billing and hosting issue. Many applications will be pending if people starts to apply to hosting by creating multiple accounts.

Another thing to look out is hacking.Most of time our mycent stats is displayed. Though how much earned is not displayed here. But still earning is shown here. So it is like inviting script kids to play here for earning hosting from xisto. I see this as hurting business model of xisto than in any way in their favor. If anyone thinks it helps xisto in terms of revenue i'm interested in the opinion.