xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neon

Your Fav Game Type

I love RPGs and Fight games xD

Same i love RPG and Fighting games. stickarena on xegenstudios.com very good game its got both Fighting and its an RPG. i also say stick RPG is a good game.

The more strategic, the merrier ^^. can be RTS, I really enjoy games that make us think a lot, even the ones that, at a first glance look pretty simple. As example, I could remember the Ogre Battle series (unfortunately discontinued after Squaresoft have bought Quest), Harvest Moon series (most of them. I didn't liked A Wonderful Life and Save the Homeland. The other games of the serie, however, are really great), Pokem?n series (is VERY strategic, and is more backstage work than combat itself) and Advance Wars (I played really few, but was great ^^)And, of course, my favorite game of all the time: Elite! Living as a space pirate was amazing! There was strategy, FPS, money management, several weapons, lots of civilizations to visit...was great ^^ And to think that was a so old game, made for ZX-Spectrum (if my memory is not failing. I played it first at MSX, so to me is hard to remember the true origin)...but was so amazing, so strategic, so addicting...I miss really games like that oneDeneb <_<

Mine has definitely have to be RPGs. Ever since I was young, I started to love this genre. I've also grown to love MMORPGS and other MMOGs. I soon after extended my love to some sports games like tennis and golf. I can also take platformers and space shooters... I don't mind fighting games either. I can't stand First Person shooter games, however... I'm the type who gets shocked easily... (Yeah, I get scared of suspense O_o)

i love racing games lke need for speed....and stradegy war games like age of empires and warcraft =) i usually play my war games thou on the computer...

In everygame I prefer Role-Playing Game(RPG) Because... it tooks time to finish it and have a good story line.. and second i like Massively Multiplay Online Role Playing Game(MMORPG,Correct me if im wrong) because we can play online with friends and also chat with em ingame :) training levels together and etc... and3rd i like Fighting game for example Fight Night Round 3 :) I like how to system is... Stamina and etc...