xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neon

Your Fav Game Type

i mostly play rpg. but i rarely see good rpg games now. the last good rpg game that i've played is lunar. i haven't tried the final fantasy series because of lack of time and before when it was the hype of the ff series in playstation, i wasn't much of a techie/gamer myself so almost everything was oblivious to me.i also play some fighting-based games, and some racing games (if i feel like playing them).

Here are my favorite types....#1 - Racing - I really like any kind of racing game from Nascar to Bike racing games. Another reason for liking racing game is because I am always one of the best at them...#2 - Sports - This is really close to my number one choice but I had to put it at number 2... I can play Madden, NBA Live, MLB, NCAA, or even Soccer games all day long. Even though I really like these games im not good at some of them... like madden... I play madden all the time but when I play it on Xbox Live I get killed.#3 - FPS - I really like first person shooter games. The very first game I ever played on Xbox Live was Tom Clancys Rainbow Six 3 and I fell in love with it. Ever since I played that game I rent almost every first person shooter that comes out & if I like it I normally buy it.

Well.. My favorite games types would have to be: 1. First Person Shooters [ FPS ]2. Role Playing Games [ RPG ]3. Shooters [ Like Gears of War, and Call of Duty ]4. MMORPG's like Guild WarsI also like other games like that. I like Call of Duty 2 and 3, i also like Gears of War. I also enjoy playing Guild Wars and The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion. I also enjoy playing Halo and Halo 2 alot. They are still fun today. I also like to play Star Wars Battlefront 2.But there are more games thay i enjoy playing. There are so many games that i like to play. I probably enjoy games like call of duty 2 the most though.

I love RPGs and Fight games xD

I love RPG's too. They're like an interactive story book or movie. Some adventure and puzzle games can be fun, too, but I wont pay big bucks to buy them.
I'm not sure what category they fall under, but the Dance Dance Revolution and Pump it Up games are great, too.

I really love first person shooters :Plike Wolfenstein ET (im addicted to that) and War Rock, 2 games im playing at this moment.I also like sport games, like Fifa and PES, only thing is after a while I get bored from playing and let the CPU do my games xD

I personally like first person shooters and role-playing games. Not a big fan of sport games but once in a while do get addicted to a sports game (MLB Slugfest, NHL, Madden) but it doesn't take long until I'm going back to my first person shooters and role-playing games, lol.