xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neon

The Best Female Character Of The Games

My list is:Kid from Chrono CrossOrlha from Chrono CrossChun Li from Street FightersRinoa from FFVIIIAdora from Magna CartaAkira Kazama from Rival Schoolsmm... I still thinking....

What a funny topic.Kasumi from DoA.Zelda from Zelda (of course)and Mandy from Beats of Rage (freeware derivative of Streets of Rage)...can't think of anymore at the moment.Caveman, are you serious about Peach? :D

Man if i get in to games and anime chicks this forum will be longer then hell lol. Any way i would say that rikku is my favorite video game chick ever. SECONDLY Kasumi from DOA is fvcking HOT lol. Just look at her you cant resist... lol Here is a few pics so you know that you cant resist!

Kasumi from DOA

/legacy

Rikku 1

/legacy

Rikku 2

/legacy

Rikku 3

/legacy

I have so many more pics of anime chicks if you want any message me lol.

well my favorite female anime/game characters are:Rikku - FFXYuna - FFXChii - ChobitsPrincess Garnet - FFIXSailor moon... *cough cough* i was young maybe 10 or so...i know there are more anime characters i like but i cant think of any...i been so into chobits lately if wanna know more about it just check out my site. :D well ya so there it is.

mi favorite female characters in the games are:+ Zelda (from Zelda no Densetsu) duuuh!!! l+ Aryll from Windwaker+ Yuna from final fantasy+ Princess Peaaach!! from mario+ Ayumi Hamasaki from Waveracer bluestorm

Sophia Esteed : Star Ocean Till The End Of TimeNel Zepher : Star Ocean Till The End Of TimeYuna : Final Fantasy XRikku : Final Fantasy Xcant think of any more at the moment lol if i do iwill post em.

I like Zelda. lol. Maybe because shes the only one I know!! LOL. Shes so cuteeeeeee though!Anyway.. :D lol This is an odd topic, and I'm leaving now, because I feel odd being in the odd topic.Hugs,Amby

Hello,By far the best femal charecter in a video game would have to be Brooke Burke in Need For Speed Underground 2 Haha. Best she is so hot in real life and she looks good as a video game charecter too. Now if your talking about someone that isn't real that is in a video I would have to say Laura Croft she is a good looking girl in Tomb Raider thats the only reason I got those games and played em. Well they were good games too. That i enjoyed playing.

My Faves?Garnet/Dagger - FFIX (named one of my internet alias from her)Kasumi - DoA (everyone's DoA fave with a thirst for revenge as well - how sweet)Aoi - VF4 (only with my blond hair wig addon thing :()Aeris - FFVIIAnime:Sakura - Card Captor Sakura (she's so cute)Never went for Lara Croft... to...erm...hmm..

The FAVES:Rikku - Final Fantasy XYuna - Final Fantasy XKasumi - Dead or AliveLara Croft - Tomb Raider (Yeah well.....)Samus Aran - Metroid Series (you HAVE to check her out)Of course, there are many others, just that I normally forget many things.......

Wow best female character eh? That would be:

Peach AKA Princess Toadstool

Garnett from FFIX

Yuna from FFX+

Sakura from Card Captors

osknockout is right, this IS funny topic. A bunch of guys talking about chicks in games. How amusing :lol:

OMG,what a good topic!My favorite is Alyx from Half-life 2.Im in love with her :unsure: j/kHow come no one said this before?Anyway,i cant remember any other female characters.Lara Croft,maybe?