xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
livepcportal

What Is Your Dream Car That You Would Like To Own?

Paha and what about bikes!
Erm carsss...

- Lotus Exige, a hard topped version of your elise
- Ariel Atom, for the fun of it
and in terms of a car for actual use lol
- Something more like a VW Golf...

OH but totally my first cars gonna be these beasts, a classic MINI:

And yes I intend to do 'work' on it too

We're together on getting a simple car man!

Only that I would want an RVR (which I'm getting at the end of the year!)

I love the Hyundai i20 which is my dream car and comes with two petrol engines 1.2-litre, 16 valve DOHC, Kappa and engine that generates 79 bhp at 5200 rpm, and 1.4-litre 16V DOHC engine, and a 1.4-litre 16V DOHC CRDi diesel engine that generates 89 bhp at 4000rpm. Compliant to Euro V emission norms, the engine provides unmatched performance and outstanding fuel efficiency. I have gone thtough the catalogs and found that in India, the car is available in seven petrol and four diesel variants - Magna, Asta, Asta (O), Era and Sportz including BS 1V variants. I have chosen the 1.2-litre, 16 valve DOHC, Kappa model for myself.The suspension consists of McPherson struts with stabilizer bar in the front and torsion beam axle with coil springs in the rear. The suspension system is combined with gas filled shock absorbers that makes the dynamic i20 an optimum car for Indian road conditions. In addition, the modern and advanced motor driven power steering adds to the overall driving experience and results in effortless city driving and I find that the mileage though low is a great city car.The i20 has a contemporary and elegant look with its slim chrome finished grille flanked by large air dams, piercing teardrop headlamps, creases on bonnet, and vertical tailgate. The astounding space under the tailgate provides ample space for luggage storage. Along with that, the striking and prominent lines mated with sculpted panels gives the modern and unique look of the car. The i20 is available in a range of 7 vibrant colours. My car's interior is accentuated with new blue LED interior illumination, large cabin space ornamented with silver finish on Centre fascia and AC vents which gives an elegant look for the car. Designed with precision and an elegant layout, the interior of the car boasts of excellent drive comfort. Amongst the many features included in the i20 are chrome finish inside door locks and passenger vanity mirrors. The well-packaged interiors of the car include AC/heating, 60/40 split folding rear seats, tilt and telescopic steering, 2 DIN CD along with an MP3 music system, dual tone beige interiors, refrigerated glove box, a multi information display, and tachometer as standard equipment. The top-end variant of the new i20 comes with fully automatic A/C, leather wrapped steering wheel and TGS knob, alloy wheels, steering mounted audio control, foldable key with keyless entry function, height-adjustable driver seat, and electrically foldable outside mirrors, but I chose not to go with the high price tag, as that would not give me any better than what I need for.

I am into cars though I really don't have any as my parents have 5 cars which are very nice :) + I am 15 so I really can't drive yet :/

Hi!@livepcportalI totally love Lamborghinis, but I must disagree with a statement that you make there - when you mention that most cars can't reach 100kph in 10 seconds, that isn't true. Most regular cars can reach 100km/hr in up to 7 seconds. There are a couple of cars that are really really slow and take 12 seconds to reach 100km/hr but those are a rarity and have really small engines and are build for extreme fuel efficiency. I think you might have wanted to say 100mph.Among more recent cars, I do have a bit of a liking for the Dodge Challenger because of its retro looks and demonic engine.With all of the environmental concerns these days, it is pretty much a sin to drive a gas guzzler and you get the stares from people around you who go, "Is this guy serious? Hasn't this nut heard of global warming yet?"@contactsknAmong Indian vehicles, check out the Maruti-Suzuki Grand Vitara. It's got the looks to kill, although it is a bit smaller than the Mahindra Scorpio. Maruti is planning to design and build its vehicles entirely in India so they've just hired about a thousand new engineers to design the newer upcoming models. You'll probably hear about them soon because news of a new automobile rarely stays under the covers for too long. BTW, you might want to be on the lookout for the new Suzuki Kizashi (I think it would be renamed before it does enter the Indian market).@deadmad7The Ariel Atom is great! They ought to make an enclosure by extending the wind shield over the driver's head to make it more comfortable to ride though... and perhaps hook up some air conditioning and a heater to go with it. You definitely wouldn't want to get hit by a big rig when driving one of those things.@lailaIt's a Chevrolet Camaro and not a Porsche Camaro. Perhaps you are referring to the Porsche Carrera? Or even the Porsche Cayman? Porsche Cayenne?

Hmm this would be a tough question to answer, but I'd say I won't have any dream car till I get enough money. Once I'm sure I have the moolah to get any car I want, I'll pick out the car which is "in" at that time and get it :) If I end up spending a lot of money for a car which is hip now but outdated in the future, I'd be very unhappy. So why dream now......earn now and dream later!!

Tough question indeed. But, I'd have to say a Soviet Volga. I find the black car, tinted windows, and white rims an excellent look. Unfortunately, they still make them, but I don't know exactly where to go to find pricing and shiping info and whatnot.

Burgatti Veyron. My all-time dream car. This monster, as it is, will always be a dream. It is simply to expensive to owe one. Beside, the road condition where I live, it make no sense to owe one. There isn't any road long enough to truly feel the horsepower of it.

Tough question indeed. But, I'd have to say a Soviet Volga. I find the black car, , and white rims an excellent look. Unfortunately, they still make them, but I don't know exactly where to go to find pricing and shiping info and whatnot.

hmmmm.......I have never heard of Soviet Volga, wish could find more info about it......
my best wishes are with you, wish you good luck in finding you soviet volga, and hope you can have it in your life rather than having it in your imagination.... :lol:

Burgatti Veyron. My all-time dream car. This monster, as it is, will always be a dream. It is simply to expensive to owe one. Beside, the road condition where I live, it make no sense to owe one. There isn't any road long enough to truly feel the horsepower of it.

So, you are talking about bugatti veyron, it is a monster, quite powerful and very nice car, now you just made me confused which one to buy in my dreams, lamborghini or bugatti..........lolz :lol:
The same condition is here in my country, the roads here can't be trusted, so, even if, somehow I manage to got any sports car, I will not be able to take full thrilling enjoyment of the powerful engine of the car :(

You know what I would really really like? One of those Mazda Apple Green cars that look really small and really flashy. :) I told my mum that and she nearly fainted. Same story with my dad. I reckon the colour is sooo good, but unfortunately it only suits that one model of the Mazda company. I've seen other car models with the flashy Apple Green/Shocking Green colour and I don't think they look good at all.:P So yeah, it's very specific with a very specific colour. I think I might be wierd. :/