xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Froogle froogle is google?

hey to everyone google sereachers.have you ever use the window of google called froogle?i really dont know how it can do,just like shoping on line?because google put out chinses window for google index,homepage without others like froogle.somebody who could kindly introduce the froogle...i am so curious to it. :D meanwhile there is a graphics similar to google...

https://www.google.com/ shopping

Froogle searches shop websites etc to find a product you're searching for

47201[/snapback]

ohhh,thx

really only like what you said about shop...finding product i want.umm,i know and get a try to it.by the way ,do you know other style like froogle from google?i have known this a little...

froogle is a search engine specific for products and not for other stuff like articles etc .

it helps alot as some people are just searching for a specific products to buy online

hey,thx ashiezai...i have knew that froogle is a good search engine for searching specific and good products we want,from google.

i thought that Froogles was a site that when you typed wrong Google (notice that the F is next to the G in our keyboard) you accesed a super VIRUS, Trojan, spam, whatever you name it site that would kill the compu (well not kill it but infect it) but i dont think FRoogle is from Google, why would they change their names? so i just think this is some kind of copycat

I think its Google's share of ebay. They are promoting it, the one good thing i like is they are adding features to help users. Like the seller's rating and reviews. Its cool to find rviews about regular small online stores their credibility and ranking. though it will take some time for Google payment to mature to keep up to mark as they are always.

I think FROOGLE is awesome another great contribution from google labs.I personally used it to find the lowest price on a camera, a mouse and a router.How does it works?You just put the name or model of your product and FROOGLE displays you the prices, from lowest to expensives ones, in that way you can search the net for the place with the lowest price on you products, that a huge help from google, it works fine, sometimes the price listed by froogle its differente that the one in the website seller, but i thinks its cause of the updating, but the things works fineeeee. i love ityou should try it its awesome