xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FruitRocks

Hi And Happy 12:34:56 7-8-9 Day!

Well at 12:34 and 56 minutes (both A.M. and P.M.) it will be 7-8-9 day (July 8, 2009)i don't know if this means anything special, like the year of the devil or something, but the Mayans predicted it. We're also all supposed to die on December 21st 2012 but that's just according to the Mayans, so don't take my word for it :excl:So far these forums are cool :( Friendly people, and you get to make money for your own servers for posting :angel:

What do you mean that is according to the mayans. To my knowledge thats just when they stopped the calender, maybe they were too lazy to keep making the calender .

@tramposch: lolz i agree. :excl: or maybe the calendar maker/s died. or maybe they had a recession and the calendar maker/s got their separation papers (or slabs of stones). or maybe the calendar maker/s had a scarcity of resources in the production line. and much more :(@fruitrocks: welcome to Xisto. and may your stay here be fruitful, but not rocky. :angel: btw, that numeric phenomenon in your subject will recur next month, so you better be ready. hehe? mostly for europeans who follow the DDMMYY format, and not the MMDDYY format. :excl:

Happy numerical order day to you too!!It doesnt mean anything though, anyone could predict it, its just a numerical coincidence that will happen a lot at given intervals. Here in the UK we do the date properly :( so its 08/7 (8th of July) So we have to wait until next month!Though september the 9th will be 9/9/9 which is the number for the UK emergency services (God knows why because on the old circular dial phones 9 was the last number so you'd have to spin the dial, wait for it to rotate back then spin it again and wait, then spin it again and wait! So it was the longest 3 digit number possible!)

Well at 12:34 and 56 minutes (both A.M. and P.M.) it will be 7-8-9 day (July 8, 2009)i don't know if this means anything special, like the year of the devil or something, but the Mayans predicted it.
We're also all supposed to die on December 21st 2012 but that's just according to the Mayans, so don't take my word for it :excl:
So far these forums are cool :( Friendly people, and you get to make money for your own servers for posting :angel:

Not in England it wont be, it will be that day here on the 7th August, because our dates are different :excl: . I must admit though that it is illogical to have mm/dd/yyyy because that suggests its the month of the day of the year. I know thats because you say May 8th but your techniquely meant to say 8 of May etc. but anyway it should go chronologically. Not that it matters but I just thought I'd add that.

Agreed! We invented the language and time format to stick to it :(Same as the american spelling of colour (which is wrong i might add) and their use of the word "*BLEEP*"...... I remember the 20th of Feb 2002 at 8:02 in 24hr format was 20/02/2002 20:02 quite interesting!

well while the others are busy fighting over the date and time formats, let me welcome FruitRocks to the forums :( I hope you have a great time here and that you earn enough myCENTs to last you till December 21, 2012 :angel:Hope to see you around!

I always enjoy days that the have a numerical pattern or some sort of numerical meaning from the date. Normally I forget though that the day is actually the day or the specific time will go by without my taking notice. That is why I really only pay attention to specific dates and not time such as Pi Day on March 14. Or the devil's day or whatever when it was 666 i got stock an hour out of town because my friend's truck broke down but, that is also the day my brother got his license so it can't be too bad cause he picked us up. I want to know what 122112 meant to the Mayans for them to believe it will be the end of the world but, i haven't done any research.