xisto Community
cryticfarm

Cow Born With 7 Legs And 2 Spines.

Wow!!!Maybe the cow was victim of a genetic disorder. But I think that the genetic disorders are normal. The species are evolutioning and this is a real proof of that!!!

That is pretty disgusting. I don't think its got anything to do with evolution but more likely genetic engineering gone wrong. Have you guys heard about the conspiracy theory where the NWO are trying to kill off a billion people by means of war/ virus / poisoning or what ever means. They apparently have a bunker where there is pure seeds of unmodified from where they will use to grow for them selves while the rest of the world is eating genetically modified food that is slowing killing us. Of course this is just a conspiracy theory and there is no proof. Proof is hard to come by when money buys anyone.

That doesn't even look like a cow, it looks like a dog, I wonder how it can even get that bad, imbreeding? Probably not? Anybody else have a guess?

WOW! that is ridiculous! I have never seen anything like that, that is one mutated cow. Probably an experiment gone wrong...

Its good the poor thing died in 10 minutes, i always take sympathy on animals with issues like that.

Hi!I agree - it looked a lot like a dog.You sometimes find similar incidents happening with people too - conjoined/siamese twins.Way back in the 16th or 17th century, people regarded such occurrences as the result of witchcraft. An incident in 1727 involving Janet Horne, whose daughter had a deformed hand resembling a horse's hoof, is often cited as the last witch-burning in Scotland. The accusation against Janet Horne was that she cast a spell, turning her daughter into a horse that she rode to meet other witches and the deformed hand remained as she was unable to turn the girl back completely into her human form.Regards,Nitin Reddy

Oh that wasn't a pretty picture....the poor thing might have been in constant pain. Well let us hope we don't see a day when majority of the cattle are born like this. That would be horrible! If this mutation has something involving the environment, then it's time for us to wake up and prevent this thing from happening again, isn't it?

That was a disturbing image. It's completely weird that somthing could be born like that. I think it could be a natural genetic deformity but I don't know much about that but deformities often happen just not quite that drastic and horrific all the time. It's like it has Spider genes, it has 8 hooves doesn't it? I don't know, I'm not looking again!

Holy crap that wasn't pleasant to look at.... Is it even still alive at this point?

Well, the first post says it died within 10 minutes... so I doubt it :(

Poor thing. I wish there was a way to save it.