xisto Community
cryticfarm

Cow Born With 7 Legs And 2 Spines.

Way back in the 16th or 17th century, people regarded such occurrences as the result of witchcraft. An incident in 1727 involving Janet Horne, whose daughter had a deformed hand resembling a horse's hoof, is often cited as the last witch-burning in Scotland. The accusation against Janet Horne was that she cast a spell, turning her daughter into a horse that she rode to meet other witches and the deformed hand remained as she was unable to turn the girl back completely into her human form.
Regards,
Nitin Reddy

Interesting little bit of historical knowledge there. It must have been horrible to live back in the day when people it was that common to kill innocent people out of ignorance. I guess it still happens today in some parts of the world, in fact just the other day I read about a cult that claims to sacrifice babies to satan or something. Weird stuff going on in the world, past and present.

Poor calf looks weak, its genetic deformation, something to do ether with the environment or something in the food that caused an amazing mutation of a calf with 7 legs, its usually the cause of chemicals in the food to get the cows to grow bigger and have more meat in them so they can be cooked and have more meat out of them. This defect is caused by humans not the cows. Unfortunately i don't have enough evidence for this but "CNN" and "El Rojo Vivo" Said this on there T.V Shows. At the rate these poor cows are growing the mutation will soon be a normal thing.