xisto Community
amrik09

Simple Way To Earn Money..........without Any Registrations On Other Sites I founded this site and I love it ................

I founded this site and I love it ................cuz u have to register only on it, and not on many other site to make money.
Try it by your self...... here is the link...if u going to use it plz use me at referer THankz Very very much i hope u will love it :P .
U can aslo have 1000 visit for $ 5 only try it. :):D

http://http://www.linkgrand.com/
Notice from truefusion:
No referrals

As rpgsearcherz said, Referral links are not allowed here I suggest you edit your post and remove them and replace with the normal link or you will be warned and the whole post will be deleted or edited for you. I suggest you Read the rules before posting any topics to make money online!

I would not use that website if i wanted to make extra money, i have my website on the top5 at google, i would only use money making stuff from established companies, like google in google adsense, yahoo in yahoo network ads or even widgetbucks in widgetbucks flash ads, there are others however, like adbrite and so forth, but i only use google adsense, and we all know that you can not use google adsense ads with that so many other ads services or whatever.A real way of making money, despite that one beeing legitimate and all, i trust is from ads that already have thousands of advertisers, like the ads services supracited, nonetheless, i am not saying that way is bull, it is just that one must invest his time in only a couple of money making ways, and concentrate at maximum focus in each one, if you deviate, you will not get the expected results, i know that from experience, i been there.

My account was suspended for just putting my blog url.. but here referrral links allowed..

what a funny thing ?? :o:o

i don't know anything about your blog, but my site is just going fine both in my profile page and my website showcase

the mods are really strict as i see, so maybe you really deserve it after all :P

oh and if you don't mind, may i ask where did you see where the referral links?

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)