xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
timmy41

Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! ! Football (soccer) Players needed

im 16 years old and live in south africa and was told to apply but i dont know ive been told im a very talented soccer player but i dont think i can persue my dream by staying in south africa and carry on playing soccer i am a centre atacive mid who will do what ever his coach asks from him on the pitch i would really like a chance

I'm a great supporter of arsenal and I will like to come for triaLs at the Gunners of London.I'm a young boy of 19 years of age living in a small village here in Botswana.I play as a left attacking midfilder.football has always been my dream and I want it to become a dream come true but in my country that won't happen.I'm so keen to play in europe

I am great supporter of ARSENAL FC i am 14 years,live in lusaka the capital city of zambia.I play center foward or attacking midfield i would really like to be a great player but in my country there is lack of soccer academys please accept my request it would mean a lot to me

Dear Sir/Madame , My Name is Yusuf Nasr ... call me yusuf nasri if you want :):):).. im just turned 14 yrs oldI live in the UAE, Dubai and there is a lack of proffesionalism in their football...Sometimes ONLY the people from UAE can play in their clubs .. i think this is unfair and silly..I have Playeed in HIK in denmark , AL ahly academy Egypt, Cairo and played in Arsenal Soccer Schools for 2 consecutive terms and will register for the third...I wont exaggerate and say im a gr8 player but i definetly have fast feet , good dribbling skill and medium high fitness...I feel very bad when arsenal dont win any trophies and lose/draw games we should win... i wish to have one football trial it will mean alooot .Thanks, DOB 30/8/1996

I am prakash and I am 18 years old now. I have played many football games as a college captain. We had won our college cup when i was a captain.My position is Left Central Midfilder. I am right footed player. My height is 6 ft. I want to join this campaign because arsenal is mine dream club and i think i could do better if i join this campaign as i dont get enough practice and coaching here. I hope i could be a part of this campaign. You may never know i could be your future soccer star, just i need a chance. Thats all.

hello dear sir,i am viban Thomas the bamenda city of Cameroon.i am currently a student in high school in Cameroon.i am 19years of age and looking for a football club or team abroad were i can play.i love football very much that is football because this is my dreams and future.i have played in teams like bamenda fc of Cameroon,and mankon united. i do have good skills or talent that i don’t want them to go in vain.i loved football since i was sill a kid and started playing at the age of 5.the problem here in Cameroon is that there is no opportunity in Cameroon.so i believe i can prove my talents if i am playing football in abroad.so i am ready and will be very happy and gratefulto play for any team or club that will help me achieve my dreams and future.viban thomas

hello am Benson Frimpong from Ghana i was born on the 28 October 1991 i heard of new recruitment players in the soccer academy and as a young and talented player i was hoping and willing to play for your team the gunners i am both right and left footed am respectful i believe that if a player is allow to player from his heart he does well and the aid of good coaches there i think i will be directed well .