xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
timmy41

Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! ! Football (soccer) Players needed

Hi, my name is reza, I am 16 and from iran, I used to play in iran for a club called ittihad where I was chosen best youth player and best goalscorer twice, and I currently live in Dubai, where I played for an iranian club which was closed due to financial problems, I feel I can improve much more if I play in europe particularly for arsenal, I am a right footer and I like to play left midfield or attack, and I hope you would give me the opportunity to show myself, thank you for your time.

Hi I'm from jamaica, I am a very good striker Please can u send me some more info about how the registration Please u can contact me a hannief.Ottey@yahoo.Com. Please I am a very good striker it my dream to play in europe

Soccer Player InterestedArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Hello...I ve been playing soccer for a decade now...My age is 15years ab=nd 3 months...Along with good dribbling skills and finishing with a shot from anywhere in the attacking half ,I prefer playing the Centre half and second striker positions...I can defend well too...Ive played good tournaments in my home country...We bagged the position of runner-ups.I really don't have an international experience but can be ready to get it any now...I look forward for admission into this great and famous youth academy of arsenal/...

thank you,

regards,

akshay

a GK for trialArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

to whom may concern

I am write this E-mail concerning the trial.

I am a semi pro Goal keeper I am playing in croydon athletic academy fc, we playing ryman youth league, that is why I want to be a pro GK  that's why I want to join the academy. But I don't know the academy e-mail adrress for E-mail them my CV. I am a good GK. Please you will send for me the academy e-mail adrress or the academy mananger email adrress.

when  do you receive this E-mail please fix your mind about it

YOURS CENSERLLY

-feedback by Francis

who can i get recruited to your teamArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !Replying to timmy41Hi there am a young and talented strugling and suffring footballer from africa to be specifice nigeria am in my early 13.Am the firsts choice goolkeeper of my high school also the first choice and the captain of my church team. Have lead my teams to many victories and many trophies.Am dedicated hard working and strong minded. Am a strong fans of the ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB and my dream is to put on the GUNNERS jersey. I will be glad if am been given the chance to show case am talent at the academy becourse the club is been addres as a youht team and playing for the academy will be a thing of pride to me becourse I will be able to help many young poor and suffring africans like me if I got recrited. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR FAVAORABLE REPLY-reply by mayungbe oriyomi babatunde

waiting for your Reply Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I'm a 20 year old player from Nigeria, I am right and left footed player and looking to get into a academy, my preferd positions are defensive and Attacking midfielder and I can also play left wing. I have played at the highest level of Socccer in Nigeria.I can improve my skill if I get any club to play for in  that is why I want to take on this life experience. If you could please let me know if I can get a trial at the academy, for me I would be pleased.

Thank you very much.

Samson 

-reply by samson

what are yhe things require ofr ths to take place.Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I am 17 years old, I am a good right back playing for port Harcourt city football club.I would like you to grant me the opportunity to get try in your team next year. I am from Nigeria right in the city of port Harcourt.

Replying to timmy41-reply by best amonle

please think about thisArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

hello my names daryl, I play for my local team, but wish to put my talent in more higher and harder football, I want to show people what I'm capabule of and what I can do on the ball, I play upfront and I'm strong and quick on the ball, I'm a team player but if I see a sight of goal then I have that in my mind, but if someones in a better posision to score then I pass it, ive been playing football for 11 years and I'm 15, I grow up ina rough part of where I live and I use football to stop getting in to trouble and its something I woud like to do as a carrer beacuse now footballs part of my life.

from daryl.

thankyou 

-reply by daryl adams

I am Jesse, A young Ghanaian footballer who would like to take football up as a profession. I am a striker and would like to know how I could be given the chance for a possible trial. though I reside in Ghana, comin over for a trial would not be a problem at all for me and my family provided I am given the nod to come over for trials. What I bring to the field of play is speed, stamina, skill and above all respect. I await your considerate attention. Thank you.please reply by jesseowusu2009@live.com

Hi am ismail from ghana and am 16, i ve always loved the arsenal football and its my dream to play for arsenal someday and as i ve heard arsenal was recruiting players i thought i would love to take this opportunity to prove my worth if am given the chance. Thank you

my name is saviour am a good football, most people problem is on how to get to the academy but me i dont have the money so i want u to help me as u do so God will bless you.

Hi am karl.looking from the way things are, arsenal has always been my best cub, and i have always had a dream of playing for arsenal junior team.I am a talented striker and mildfielder whose aim is to score goals and give passes.Iwill be very glad if this club can give me an opportunity to bo part of this club.Iam 15and i am from cameroon.I dont have much to say but hope to hear fom you soon...

hi am ampong prince from ghana and im 16years of age.i have loved to play for the arsenal team eversince i started playing football and it has be my wish to also play with some of your stars like cesc fabregas nasri and co.i lalso like the way u manage ur players to become very big stars.thats indeed very good of the team i wish to play.i played for a team here called anokye stars and has also play for a regional tournament in 2007.i have also completed senior high school by name kumasi academy senior high school.i helped my school team to win a lot of trouphes as well.aside that im a very good student with a vital grade to enter into the university.so please i will be much grateful unto u if u help me serve for ur team.i will be glad and hopin to hear from u soon....