xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
timmy41

Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! ! Football (soccer) Players needed

I want to join Arsenal Youth teamArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !Derrick Hero is my name. I'm 19 yrs of age and I'm currently in college. I live in London and I want to take part in your tials if possible. I've been playing football since I was 4 and is my dream to be a professional footballer. I think Arsenal football club could make my dream come true if I'm giving the chance. I think Arsenal football club could make me become a better footballer. I'm an attacking midfielder and I wouldn't dissapoint you if you give me the chance to prove myself. Safe init.-reply by Derrick Hero

Hello,I would like to make you a guestion,I need some information for one friend of mine,he is 20 years old and he is a football player in Greece (Athens) city.His team is realy good team a lot of points.And alot of winning games...He is very good,he is looking forward to come in england is Shefield Unieted,he likes this team,how can we transfer him in this team or a smaller team?What he needs to do? and can he do this? I realy need your help is his dream to come and play for England teams!Thanks.-reply by eleana vlachou

Joining the Arsenal Youth AcademyArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

My name is Dolapo Oguntimilehin.A young talented footballer of age 17 with great ability and potentials.I am from Nigeria and wish to join the Arsenal Youth Academy either in Africa or Europe.I would like you to send me necessary information in joining the Arsenal Youth Academy to learn more in football and also develop my skills,ability and potentials for the future.I would be hoping to hear from you very soon.Thanks and God bless.Dolapo.

-reply by Dolapo

hi my name is benjamin am 18 year old male from nigeria I love football very much and I want to be come a football I do use both legs,and am a striker,and also a mid fielder and I have been a manchester united fan for 6 year now I do play in 2 to 3 local clubs in nigeria I right from when I was 4year old my dream was to be come a footballer an I hope some day my dream will come to pass.

thanks

help to me be in the academy Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !Dear sir my name is maruf okere am 17 yrs of age from Ghana a footballerPosition midfielder/ strikeHeight 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)Based on the research in preparations for choosing a football academy has both an excellent reputations and they types of academy and athletic programs, I hope to pursue afterEqually important, your football program is of interest to me I believe my skills and abilities world fit well with your program, and enable me to contribute to success of the football academy while continuing to develop my football talents under your direction and style of play I world like to pursue all available means of financial aid I believe my standing should qualify me for the scholarship assistance .Any consideration you can give me as a future world be greatly appreciated .Please send me information on your program and any suggestions you may have on how be best prepare for attendance at you academy I will gratefuller to youSincerelyMaruf okere-reply by maruf

pls sir opportuintyArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

hello sir I'm Gerrard 16 yrs of age and a determined soccer player willing to play for your team if I'm given the chance to do so .Stay blessed 

-reply by GERRARD NZEH

Interested in the u17Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Hi, I have strong ambitions of becoming a professional footballer and I have  belief in my ability. I live in Lisbon, Portugal. I currently play for sporting lisbon and the portugal National team. I am a very versatile player soo I can play anywhere in midfield and I get stuck in soo I can play wing back aswell. I am 6 foot 4 and I have been called the figo of my generation so I think you would be missing out on a future star if you reject this once in a lifetime opportunity

many thanks

-reply by Louisa Goldsbyo

i donArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I am 17 skillful and pacy attacking winger,whom as scored a lot of goals at my previous football club back in Nigeria, I have played at the 3rd division league before in Nigeria. I currently live in  london, playing for my college also at north kesington fc.But am looking for an opportunity to show the world the skills God has invested in me.My mentol remains ronaldinho.Thanks

-reply by Adekunle crown ojo

arsenal trials Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !Hi,I am 14 and I was ondering when and where the trials are? I play for a local side in southend with my mates, I can play upfront, right wing and right back. Please get back asap thanks for reading.-question by robbie

Recruting playersArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Hi, I am 18 years old and wants to tryout for the youth academy. I am a right-footed fullback, can play both right and left position. I also have a twinbrother named Peter in the same position which is very interested too. We are very hardworking players espesically. We are from Norway.

- Let me know if this could work out

- Vegard Hop?y

-reply by Vegard Hop?y

I am a 14 year old goalkeeper from canada, and I will be turing 15 in 1 month, I would appreciate very much too get a tryout from you`re academy team. I am also very eager to play proffesional, I currently play for the top team in ontario canada, erin mills soccer club!

Interested to Join Arsenal Youth Football AcademyArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Hi,

I am 19 year old teenager I live in Nigeria Africa, Further outTo do I want to have this wonderful opportunity of request andAppreciate my chance to any requirement and express my talents to theArsenal academy however beyond that I play in center midfield or defensive midfield , I amLooking forward to join a wonderful club I want to take it as a request and putAll the effort in to join the academy with experinced coachsAnd leadership around me.

Thank You very much and I`ll like to hear from the arsenal academyReservation asap with positive feedbacks thanks again for giving us aChance.

-feedback by Tunde

I am intrested in been in your academyArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !Hello Good day My name is Endurance Osas Uwagbea..I just want to know if there is an offer for me to join your football academy?I Play for under 17 and I have plaid some leauge..But I want to joine you academy so I can improve..I am here in malaysia..Pls let me know if you can give me an offer for a trial pls..Thanks-reply by endurance

am seeking 4 becoming an arsenal academy player Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Dear sir, 

I hope fine. I hope all is well. Am UCHE OPARA DANIHO by name, I am a "Nigerian". I am a mid-fielder sir my ambition is to play for arsenal sir wish 2 jion so wat re d proceedures of registratin tnx am xpectin your reply 080-602-499-23

-reply by opara uche daniho

i am interestedArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Beloved

I am a talented footballer in africa to be precise from Nigeria I play with a local club and have been their highest goal  getter for 2 season I need to get aquinted with other professional game to keep the talent giong I can I be part of this I need to be educated thanks

-reply by Ronald