xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
timmy41

Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! ! Football (soccer) Players needed

trialsArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

My name is Felix Iroanya Owhor, I'm a Nigerian and I'm 15 year old, I play footballHere in Nigeria and play as a midfield.I am talented,focused and skillful with great pace and shooting ability.I would love to play in your team or football academy team and I promise to do my best when ever I'm called. I'm very sure that a trial will convince you, please I need your assistance in making my dream come true. Kindly brief me on how I can join your youth team and I can becontacted through my mail on firoanya@yahoo.Com.I will be grateful if you get back to me as soon as possible.Thanks. 

-reply by felix

apply to arenalArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Hi

My name is Acke, I'm 16 and I live in Sweden. I have been playing in a few mediocre youth-teams in my hometown, and now all I want is to try the premier league, because I think that premier league is by far the best league in the world. I want to taste the british football-spirit. I can play in every position, I can be a play maker, I can be in the defence, attacking (my idols are sergio ramos, didier drogba and fabregas)

All I want is to play in my favourite football-club, and don't care if I end up in the reserve youth squad, as long as get the chance to improve my football-skills. I think that learning is great and that is how I keep getting better.

I would like to take that chance this forthcoming summer, but I do not know how. Do I have to post a letter or call?

Yours faithfully,

Acke Ljungbeck (perhaps Arsenal's future Gael Clichy)

-question by Acke Ljungbeck

ENQUIRIESArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !
Dear, Sir./madam PleaseRefer to the heading above.My name is Abubakari Hassan,a young maleTanzanian with a Talent of playing football and I come from MorogoroRegion,Tanzania,East Africa.   Now the following are the questions that I want to I ask you.Those are:-(Q.1)What kind of characters which he oughts  to be with them someone who wants to join with your academy?(Q.2)IsThere any procedure that you prepared for people with a talents ofPlaying football who want to join with your academy but they have not aStrength of paying a fee themselves?I wish you all the best.Abubakari.
-reply by ABUBAKARI

I am 15 yrs old and are right footed I'm 6ft 2inches tall and have a strong physical structure I play striker but recently have been playing in goal I'm very intrested email me back

-reply by Jack Mcarthur

I want to join your recrutment..Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I'm a 17 years old player from Ghana, I am left footedPlayer. I am training in a club, (Auroras the junior side of Accra Hearts of Oak in Ghana).I really want toJoin the arsenal football academy, my preferred positions areDefensive and Attacking  and I can also play left wing. I hope you  send me more information on this addressthank you...

P.O BOX KN 775 KANESHIE ACCRA GHANA.

TEL: +233267492995

-feedback by Clifford Annan

I want to play for Arsenal Youth Club AcademyArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I am emmanuel I am from nigeria I am 16yrs I will like to play for the term pls help me out

-reply by Emmanuel

under 16 youth trailArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

hi , my name is jordon madimbi I am 15 yrs old I'm looking forward to play for arsenal so if offer me a trail just emaill me my position is striker/right wing. I am really really looking forward to it.

yours  sincerly

jordon madimbi

-reply by jordon madimbi

under 16 youth trailArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

hi , my name is jordon madimbi iam 15 yrs old I would like a trail at arsenal. My positions are striker/right-wing so I will be looking forward to it thanks.

yours sincerly 

jordon madimbi

-reply by jordon madimbi

hi , my name is jordon madimbi iam 15 yrs old and I want to get trails for arsenal. My position is striker/right-wing I'm good at both positions but I'm better as a striker. So I will be looking forward to this. Thanks

yours sincerly 

jordon madimbi

I am 18yrs aplayer with a perfect talent but hidden somewhere in africa (kenya).  iplay in central defence(4&5) I have experience of 15yrs and my dreams was to play for arsenal and also to eradicate poverty in my society since  I can not advertise myself . Anyway am looking forward for your feedback if I can take part in your trials .Thanks you can contact me from my cellphone +254723845372 or my email dr_arab66@hotmail.Com

-reply by mohamed aden

am kelvin michael from Nigeria am 17 years of  age I started playing football when I was 5 years till now I hav played in a different country like cameroon  I play both left and right legs  am from cross river state in calabar  I hav play for the shark stars of portharcourt  also play in abuja am presently in lagos now I kelvin will make u guys proud the world at large football has been my dream my career my life so I put all my effort to make sure I come out the best among others  Please I want u guys wit all due respect to give  me a chance to prove my self cose I know I  will make each and every one of u proud  and I wount let u down this my email kelvinmicheal2000@ yahoo.Com  my address 3rd avenue 322 j close block 1 fls nigeria  phone  +2348067929764 or +2348028279314 urs kelvin am a striker and also defened too

-reply by kelvin

Desperate To get play Academy footballArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

hello my name is Frankie,15, and I am from London,England. I am a right footed player who occupies on the right side of the pitch. I can also play Centre Back. I am very quick and read the game very well. I can assist, Header and shoot. I can win balls in the Air and on the ground. 

Please I would like to get a trial. Email me @ nikepro-5@hotmail.Co.Uk

-reply by Frankie

APPLYINGArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I am a 20 year old Ghanaian living in new Asahaiman,I am left footed andCan play on both right and left midfielder and as a support striker.Arsenal is my dream team and am willing t play for it one day in the nearby future and I will be glad if my request will be taken into consideration. I hopeYou can send me more information.Thanks alot.

-reply by DAVID GYAMPSON

APPLYINGArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I am a 20 year old Ghanaian living in new Asahaiman,I am left footed andCan play on both right and left midfielder and as a support striker.Arsenal is my dream team and am willing t play for it one day in the nearby future and I will be glad if my request will be taken into consideration. I hopeYou can send me more information.Thanks alot.

-reply by DAVID GYAMPSON