xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
timmy41

Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! ! Football (soccer) Players needed

i would like to play for aresnal Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Hi I'm from Kuwait and I would like to play for aresnal.I'm right footed and I'm 17 years old.I got choosen every year in high school to present my school soccer team.I play as as a striker,attacking midfield,centre forward.

Yours faithfully,

Awadh Al Mutairi

If u just any thing else would just contact me please at my email:

young_buck@live.Com

i have the tallet to be come like Van PercyArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I was born I love the game football as I grow up I found it very difficult to play football in my country Cameroon  because we do not have the facilities to become great footballer I do not want this tallent in me to die without being a star please if there is any one that can help me to see my dreams come to through we can have it all done I can call the person my manager and I will not let the person down 

waiting for a responds 

-reply by funwie edwin

screening attentionArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

My name is Adebowale Adesoji,I am a citizen of Nigeria. I would like to come for screening in your reputable club... I am 19 years old and I am 5.8 in height and I am a midfielder and I use both legs very well. I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY FOR YOUR CLUB. In your reply let me know what the requirements are for me to join your club. I hope to read from you soonest,.Yours faithfullyAdebowale Adesoji

-reply by Adebowale Adesoji

I want to join arsenal academy.Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !Hi my name is damilare am a nigerian,I have zeal and passion for the game of football,am an attacker with good goal scoring abilities,response and techniques are my characteristics which allies with efficiency and elegance am a very goodplayer with the ball at my feet.Pls make my dream live on so you can all I possess.I pray and wait to recieve your call up letter.My email (dammylarel007@hotmail.Com) my contact +2348137443254 or +2348072777044. Thanks God bless the academy.-feedback by Damilare badejo

I would like A trialArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I have played for lots of teams in Scotland I played for heart of midlothian since I was 10 to 14 then I went to livingston because I wasnt as physical as some players but I have skill love playing football I'm fifteen at the moment playing under seventeens for livingston fc I play just behind strikers or Striker 

I would like this opportunity because I know arsenal want players that are good with the ball not just speed and power demons because that is what scotland teams look for thanks for looking at my reply

-reply by Liam Gray

help me Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

My name is offong emmanuel etekan,I'm a Nigerian and I'm 16 year old,I play football here in Nigeria and play as a striker.I am talented,focused and skillful with great pace and shooting ability.I would love to play in any team in england or your team /youthFootball academy team and I promise to always do my best whenever I'm called on and in the uplifting of your team and I'm very sure that a trial will convince you.Pls,I need your assistance in making my dream come true. Kindly brief me on how I can join your youth team and I can be contacted through my mail on emmanueloffong@yahoo.Com ,I will be grateful if you get back to me as soon as possible.Thanks.

-reply by emmanuel

my name is anchindika sichinga I am 14 years old 5''9 and I play as a centre back, left/right back and defensive midfield I can take free kicks well and a powerful player good in the air and good at organizing the defense for offside traps, set piece defending and covering and supporting the ball carrier I can also attack and like to press up the opposing box for corners I can shoot id love to play for arsenal and I think I can become one of the best players and a major asset I live in zambia please let me know if I can get a trial sometime this year

please contact at anchindikasichinga@live.Com

-reply by Anchindika Sichinga

I am Audu Adeolu by name and I  am a 17 years old Nigerian.I have supported asrenal football club ever since I was a child.I possess great skills with both legs ,but I am stronger on my left foot.I play as a defensive or attacking midfielder.I wish I could live my dream of being a footballer with the club I have so much love and passion for.If I am giving a chance by this great club I will never let them down at all times.I would be the very happy if I could be given an invitation to show case my talent.

My contract number is +2348032527874

e-mail address;jjjjcoupon@yahoo.Co.Uk.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-reply by Audu Jubril Adeolu

TrialsArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I'm a 18 year old player from London, I am right and left footedPlayer and looking to get into a academy, my preferd positions is striker and I can also play right wing. IHave played the highest  of Soccer ever since IMoved to boreham wood fc, I don't feel that I can improve my skill ifI continue playing for them, that is why I want to take onThis life experience. If you could please let me know if I can get aTrial at the academy I would be pleased. Thank you very much. Abu Bakarr sesay -question by Abu Bakarr Sesay 

-reply by Abu Bakarr Sesay

hi my name is aniket sonawane I m a indian footballer, I m 17 years of age, I m a left foot and my right foot works pretty well, I want to join your academy as my drea is to play for arsenal, Please do tell me abt the trials on my email address. Please do the needful. 

thank you.

-question by Aniket Sonawane

Hi my name is Ridi muteba I'm 19 years old I play football here in south africa.I posses good strength and physic and have a very good right foot,fairly good pace and good in the air my favourite position is striker and all I want and need is a chance 2 prove myself in atrial at arsenal football club pease!-reply by Ridi Muteba

hello!

my name is abdu and am 14 year old and I love play football am asking whenever you do a trile could you please tell when to came and more infor

sorry about my english 

-reply by abdu

i want to have a trial with arsenal.Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

am a cameroonian,I have 17years old,I played in cameroon with authantic fc,second division,an when moving here in england,I was convocated to rejoined the u17 national team,but I could not because the day of my departure was not corresponding with that.I reach england and I'm training with stalybridge in manchester..I play both central half,hold midfield,.Please give me a chance and am shore you will not regrate.                                                                                                                 yours sincerly.

-reply by quentin tchoupe

i want to play for arsenal youth academy Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

my name is abel amanfoh a ghanaian15years of age .It has always being my dream to play for Arsenal football academy am a very good midfielder ,I captained my school team back in high school and worn cups for them to .I would be the happiest boy on earth if my dream comes to reality.I hope and believe ma request would be granted to me THANK YOU ..ARSENAL ALL THE WAY FOREVER AND EVER WE ARE THE BEST!!

-reply by amanfoh abel owusu

Hope to get a place for the Arsenal youth club team trials.Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

My name is Muhammad Amirul Adli Bin Azmi, I am 14 years old, currently studying in the Singapore Sports School. I am really determine to take another step ahead towards a whole new level of soccer which is to challenge myself with the bigger, better and stronger players in the world and also this is another step of achieving my dream and my goal. I have played quite a number of times for my country which is Singapore since I was 11. I started playing soccer when I was 7 years old and I had big dreams such as playing in top leagues such as the BPL, SPL, J.League and even more but my aim for now is to improve on my techniques and then try myself with my fellow strong Asian peers such as the Japanese. I have worked hard but it is still not enough and also it is not easy to get spotted by scouts and so I hope this chance will help me get spotted by professional scouts and coaches in the future. I hope I can get information about trials for the youth teams and also to get a place in the trials. Thank you very much for giving me your attention and time. I would like to thank you very much again.To contact me, please contact me through my email : amsel.15 at hotmail.ComYours truly, Muhammad Amirul