xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
berryblitz

Sites That Have Paid Me. A newbie no money making? Check what sites have paid me.

Hi I got this site at onlinemoneyattack.com/ where I put in all those sites that I had already receive payments. You might what to check it out. There's the "Payment List" that can be found on the right side panel on //onlinemoneyattack.com/

There is some who actually makes a little money for those 3rd service like pay-to-read, pay-to-click, pay-to-survey etc. But so far, those that I had join, they are fakes. I used to diligently do as what I need to do. Initially all is fine till when it is nearing the minimum withdrawal amount. Then suddenly either it all stopped or my account got suspended for no apparent reasons. Now, I have almost given up hope that there is something genuine out there.

:) Still doing these scam sites then? In my opinion absolutely NO Online Money Market pays you for anything. They are all scams, however people will always keep wasting their time trying to meet their requirements and then get themselves banned or disappointed when they never pay you. Why waste your time "trying" to earn money on these sites and then find out you don't get what you earned? Pathetic if you ask me. :P

:) Still doing these scam sites then? In my opinion absolutely NO Online Money Market pays you for anything. They are all scams, however people will always keep wasting their time trying to meet their requirements and then get themselves banned or disappointed when they never pay you. Why waste your time "trying" to earn money on these sites and then find out you don't get what you earned? Pathetic if you ask me. :P

There are several sites that GIVE YOUR THE MONEY YOU EARNED in the payout. Just that most of them are scamming people doesn't mean they all are.

Google adsense and many others like kontera and adwarps and a lot others. AND, if your site becomes popular, you can simply sell your advertising space yourself, like "advertise here", and then, you don't have someone between you and the advertiser cashing out for your work such as in google adsense, google gets almost all the money you would've earned.

Although I have read an awful lot of bad comments about Adsense, it seems to pay pretty nicely, and is reliable since "everyone knows google", and "google wouldn't scam people". But those statements aren't true, they have written in their TOS that they can suspend you from any reason. so it's kinda scam isn't it? :D I think those services will only pay to people who's sites the profit a lot of.

This site isn't one of the advertising sites like Adsense and Bidvertiser. This is a site similar to bux.to or rewards1.com where you do surveys and get a bunch of spam emails in return for a few dollars.

What's the problem in that? You just make a new e-mail account for all the spam! Then you make the "few dollars"!

The only site that have really paid me is Xisto and the hosting is more than worth it and community is very rich.. :(

You are right in a way. Earning knowledge is more than that of earning money. Because, what we make online in terms of Dollars last only for a while, but the knowledge we generate or gain out of sharing, experience and reading others is treasured with us for long, sometimes for life. That is the real benefit for being in a community and as you rightly said that this community is a very rich one in terms of members as well as contents.

wow. a whole $22 for two 1st payments and 2 3rd payments. so lets say you made $30. how many hours did you spend trying to set it up and promote? 40 15 hours total? i guess making 2 dollars an hour appeals to you and others :(

There's the "Payment List" that can be found on the right side panel ...

90% of the online money sites are scams and 90% of people find only these sites! There are some sites which cough up a respectable amount to its users but such sites are really very rare.I used to be on a site which paid $20 for every 5 referrals who signed up and clicked on two ads. It worked out well in the first two months and I earned $60, but after that the site simply closed down without warning. In this case, the site was genuine, but due to the lack of many users, it closed down. So genuine sites are hard to find and in most cases, they too shut down like the scamming ones.At present I earn $40 a month online through a deal made with my online buddy, and we both end up making good money every month. But it took me a lot of time to find him and make that deal with him! It's just a matter of time and how careful you are while looking for a good source.But we are still a long way away from depending completely on the internet as our source of income. It's still a fancy part-time job; that's all!

Totally agreed...I have just made a new PayPal account, and have been looking through all the sites and through the "Make Money Online" forums...Most of them turn out to be scams...