xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dolrich06

How Can I Gain Weight? tips in gaining weight.

Do you have any tips in gaining weight?I eat 3x a day, i also eat snacks after meal, My meal would include at least 2cups of rice, then some fish, egg also meat, i eat also vegetables but i still dont gain weight.Any comment about my situation, i really need to gain weight in order to be pleasant looking when i apply for a job.

Maybe you could consider going to the gym to tone and make yourself look more fit? But i mean, if you really want to gain weight, as in fat, plump up a bit, rice/fish/eggs/veggies prob aren't going to cut it. These foods are naturally lower in calories and fat so while they're healthy, they're certainly not going to help you gain weight any faster. How about sandwiches, pastas? In the sandwiches, to maximize cals in a nutritious and tasty way, you could add avocado ( high in cal/fat but very good for you. plus its the good fats ) and bacon ( yum? ) ... club sandwiches are tasty. Add chips to that, and you've got a better serving of calories than with just rice/meat/veggies... which would probably keep you at your current weightPastas, bread, foods rich in carbohydrates will also help you to gain weight. Steamed rice in and of itself is pure carbs but unless you eat more than two or three servings you probably shouldn't limit yourself to rice if you're looking to put on weight.Good luck !

Try McDonalds, jks. But serious those burgers pack sooooo much fat. in the previous post it gives u many options. The best my in my opinion is not to do sporting activities and proper exercise. And eventually u'll end up as my weight Lol. :D. May I ask, Why do you want too gain weight?

ah.. i too wanna gain weight , i too tried a lot , ate heavy foods , foods with high fat content ... But still no use. Nothing happened to me, then i though for a while why do i really need to increase my weight ? when i am healthy with what weight i am , that will be simply more than enough. So tell me the exact reason why you wanna put on weight ? are u looking weak? or are you really weak ? Do you have a good stamina ? Can you go for a long walk for 5 km without any tiredness ? If you have a good stamina and if your body condition is really good then you neednt care about your weight. May be if you look too lean in physic then may be you have to .

Do you have any tips in gaining weight?I eat 3x a day, i also eat snacks after meal,
My meal would include at least 2cups of rice, then some fish, egg also meat, i eat also vegetables but i still dont gain weight.
Any comment about my situation, i really need to gain weight in order to be pleasant looking when i apply for a job.

you may consider lifting weights to turn the fat you may get into pur muscle!

https://stronglifts.com/ is one place you may want to check out.

Good luck and starting eating healthy foods.

Try McDonalds, jks. But serious those burgers pack sooooo much fat. in the previous post it gives u many options. The best my in my opinion is not to do sporting activities and proper exercise. And eventually u'll end up as my weight Lol. :D . May I ask, Why do you want too gain weight?

Because i want to look more pleasing when i apply for a job, i dont like to look malnourished. i guess ill try those burgers. ^^.

ah.. i too wanna gain weight , i too tried a lot , ate heavy foods , foods with high fat content ... But still no use. Nothing happened to me, then i though for a while why do i really need to increase my weight ? when i am healthy with what weight i am , that will be simply more than enough. So tell me the exact reason why you wanna put on weight ? are u looking weak? or are you really weak ? Do you have a good stamina ? Can you go for a long walk for 5 km without any tiredness ? If you have a good stamina and if your body condition is really good then you neednt care about your weight. May be if you look too lean in physic then may be you have to .

I dont want to look malnourished, im not the typical thin guy, im quite thinner. ^^. Im not weak in terms of my immunity and i can walk far enough without being tired, i just want to look much better that what i am now. I guess ill try some exercise, would push ups a day could help?

Do you have any tips in gaining weight?I eat 3x a day, i also eat snacks after meal,
My meal would include at least 2cups of rice, then some fish, egg also meat, i eat also vegetables but i still dont gain weight.
Any comment about my situation, i really need to gain weight in order to be pleasant looking when i apply for a job.

Dear friend of mine will you be able to mention your height and weight. Then only I would be able to suggest in a proper way so please if you can. By the way according to me gaining a lot of weight is not good dear. 

Do you have any tips in gaining weight?

I eat 3x a day, i also eat snacks after meal,

Ya you need to do Gym to increase your weight.

First you need to go Gym house about 2 months eating all necessary diets.

After that leave to go Gym. Then eat banana and dals.

You will be fat.

This is physically increasing height, if you tension about something you can not increase your weight doing anything. So be free from tension.

hope you will be in more weight soon.

You could also try doing what that guy did on the film "Super Size me" However this would make you very ILL for a long time and possibly heart problem so I wouldn't fully suggest it but it is a suggestion :s.

Heh. Rice, fish, meat and vegies won't make you gain weight.

If you want to gain weight I'd suggest Macdonalds. You'd need foods with transfat, sugars and carbs to gain weight. Be cautious though. Too much gained weight is unhealthy.

@ dolrich06Heyy kababayan! Your not the only one skinny here.. we have almost same weight:height! lolBut I did gain weight when I had managed to work out and eat tons of egg weight, but sadly im too lazy and have no time to continue..I say eats tons of egg whites! :)